Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 126. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Screenshot from Twitter feed at bottom of coinedup page. Please guys go there and retweet this.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Can we all please focus on what is important.... it is not so difficult to stay professional, i cannot control what you're typing, but what has been written in the last few pages is far from professional and it destroy the image of Klondike, so i would like to ask everybody to read their posts again and think is this statement what i have written not created a bad image for Klondike coin. If you believe it creates a bad image then delete it. Angry or hate is never a good motivation.

As KDC community leader I will write to mintpal and NOBODY ELSE will do this. We have community leaders in place to handle this kind of situations. We are a professional coin!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
PLEASE EVERYONE WRITE TO MINTPAL TO USE CAPTCHA PROTECTION FOR VOTING SO THAT NO ONE CAN CHEAT US. AND WE ARE GENUINE

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
tminer,

Please remove your last comment again, once again WE ARE A POSITIVE COIN!!!

why i remove my comments, they are out of the voting because of their cheating, and why they trying to spread nonsense here. we are always positive coin and we want all altcoins to reach better and better

First, i'm not admin or develover of Qubitcoin. I don't even mine Q2C.

I mine Klondike and i just want to admit that i use mintpal vote bots to get more votes. So we can hit exchange more easily.

I never see you here ... Go play with another coin please
legendary
We have a nice big miner Cheesy

1      oceanliao   51,419   4,249.460   0.0000
legendary
tminer,

why i remove my comments, they are out of the voting because of their cheating, and why they trying to spread nonsense here. we are always positive coin and we want all altcoins to reach better and better

I mine Klondike and i just want to admit that i use mintpal vote bots to get more votes. So we can hit exchange more easily.

Then as KDC community leader I directly ask you to stop using bots, I will talk to mintpal myself and to make sure that they do the necessary things to adjust. What is your IP address?

Benchman is also a liar, he doesnt mine KDC. He is just mad because he got caught CHEATING and got qubits delisted. Now he wants to do the same for Klondike.
REPORTED TO MINTPAL  THAT SOME SHITS ARE TRYING SPREAD FALSE PROMOTIONS HERE
legendary
tminer,

Then as KDC community leader I directly ask you to stop using bots, I will talk to mintpal myself and to make sure that they do the necessary things to adjust. What is your IP address?
Activity: 220
tminer,

legendary
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Vote on mintpal PLS!

I'm using vote boot, if u wish i can send a link.

he is from Q2C, Trying to destroy KDC coin,.WE DON'T WANT YOUR VOTES. WE ARE GENUINE

PLEASE REPORT TO MINTPAL THAT PEOPLE FROM Q2C TRYING TO SPREAD FALSE MESSAGE HERE, BECAUSE THEY ARE OUT OF VOTING BECAUSE OF THEIR BOTS]

What are you doing in Q2C Topic?

I just want to help you and i'm voting via bot for klondike. Wink

LOL thanks for posting your intentions. Like I said, we are not cheaters over here at Klondike.
tminer,

Vote on mintpal PLS!

he is from Q2C, Trying to destroy KDC coin,.WE DON'T WANT YOUR VOTES. WE ARE GENUINE

PLEASE REPORT TO MINTPAL THAT PEOPLE FROM Q2C TRYING TO SPREAD FALSE MESSAGE HERE, BECAUSE THEY ARE OUT OF VOTING BECAUSE OF THEIR BOTS]

What are you doing in Q2C Topic?

I just want to help you and i'm voting via bot for klondike. Wink
legendary
tminer,

Vote on mintpal PLS!

PLEASE REPORT TO MINTPAL THAT PEOPLE FROM Q2C TRYING TO SPREAD FALSE MESSAGE HERE, BECAUSE THEY ARE OUT OF VOTING BECAUSE OF THEIR BOTS

Vote on mintpal PLS!

legendary
Please ignore Benchman!!!!

We ONLY WANT VALID VOTES!!!! NO CHEATING IS ALLOWED AT KDC!!!

Vote on mintpal PLS!

legendary
MysticDoge... any news from Coyote WallStreet™ ‏@coyotewallst !!!???

I check his tweets and he is only talking about Dope/Cat and Doge coin. I don't think he has added any value at the moment. He didn't ask people to start mining KDC because of our story behind KDC, even not the name KDC wasn't communicated to his 33K followers, yes, KDC was in a long list of ten...

I believe that we both achieved a lot more then what he has done.
Activity: 168
Really makes no sense though. You can mine litecoin and sell for 50% better profit.

It is as if they actually want to destroy the coin for some reason...

You know, selling 20K KDC coins, means either this guy bought at 3000sats and want to take profit and hope to get back in, or it is a bigger holder of coins that want to put pressure on the price so that he can even add more. One of the two will be the right one Smiley

Thats why i am mining on the official pool. I know 90% of the miners there won't dump and they hold their coins for the long run.
legendary
DEV - STATUS UPDATE ON KLONPAY PLEASE Wink
Jump to: