Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 130. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I am so frustrated at this coin right now.. Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

I followed the steps listed in the first post, backed up wallet.dat & deleted everything else.

Despite of following the steps 3 times I cannot get my wallet to sync completely.

It starts at 8 weeks behind & Sync till it reaches till 29 hours behind.

I have re-did the whole procedure 3 times & it doesn't work.

Anyone have a solution..??
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
If we migrate to SwissCEX... there is a good exchange with fast transactions and 2-MFA and all the goodies...

And volume is starting to build as well... that is where I have been buying.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
still partially filling some orders, completing some others, completely ignoring some others.  Is there some fucking tard behind the scenes that approves these orders on a whim, or is this shitbox automated (coinedup)?
legendary
Then again maybe something will be set aside.  I can't fucking trade like this (IF they process).  Coinedup is a shitbox.  We need a real trading platform.

MINTPAL!!!  VOTE!!!
legendary
legendary
USDe is taking advance, do not spend any btc votes until sunday night. Surprise them if we stay behind enough by this weekend they'll leave their guard down thinking they are just too ahead of us. Strike at the right moment

Excellent !!!!  Grin

Nice!

As mentioned.  

Keep your reserves. Hold them back for the last minute and deploy when the enemy leasts exects it!

mintpal.

I have 0.2 btc on reserve Smiley

I'm getting lost in pump mentality.  I'm not throwing 0.5 btc into votes again.  I'll use it for KDC  Cool
legendary
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

[/quote]

Nice!

As mentioned.   

Keep your reserves. Hold them back for the last minute and deploy when the enemy leasts exects it!

mintpal.

[/quote]

IXCoin is right behind us thinking the same thing. Keep voting! https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
USDe is taking advance, do not spend any btc votes until sunday night. Surprise them if we stay behind enough by this weekend they'll leave their guard down thinking they are just too ahead of us. Strike at the right moment

Excellent !!!!  Grin

Nice!

As mentioned.   

mintpal.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Excellent !!!!  Grin
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Coinedup is retarded... I put some sell orders to move the buy wall higher.
My order got filled but it didn't move anything of the buy walls (which is good)
I put a buy order, but it was filled instantly. No sell order were there.
Wat de fakk
The order book via API is faster than the WEB order book. Smiley

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Coinedup is retarded... I put some sell orders to move the buy wall higher.
My order got filled but it didn't move anything of the buy walls (which is good)
I put a buy order, but it was filled instantly. No sell order were there.
Wat de fakk
legendary
Activity: 1120
ow yeah... there is some panic buying before hitting mintpal! looking good already...  Smiley

You know, a lot of dumpers are already out of the game. Also only 23K coin extra per day, this makes a HUGE different, and 23K coins, i'm sure that 5K coins are mine by people that want to hold KDC for the long run, so only 18K real dumpers. With .68BTC we can handle all the dumpers.

And lets hope we have our own Klonpay and you can only pay with KDC coins Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
ow yeah... there is some panic buying before hitting mintpal! looking good already...  Smiley
legendary
Do we have a flyer like this

https://twitter.com/DopeCoins/status/440933177779970048/photo/1

maybe we need to make a nice flyer with were people can buy Klondike coins, and put it in the post of people in our cities, etc....

That's a very nice piece of work. Maybe we should hold a contest with a bounty attached.
legendary
Do we have a flyer like this

https://twitter.com/DopeCoins/status/440933177779970048/photo/1

maybe we need to make a nice flyer with were people can buy Klondike coins, and put it in the post of people in our cities, etc....
legendary
LOL there is war going on at coinedup
legendary
Diff is rising! Smiley

We are almost at 4500 sats. I think people see Klondike coin at number 2 on mintpal and they want to get in before it is too late....

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Jump to: