Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 133. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Less then 6000 votes away from first place on mintpal!!! IF we are not added on monday then we have a good option to be added later Smiley
We are going to be added monday! Just keep voting

Someone is smart,i notice that a few nice buys went off on coinedup. Those prices are so low that you don't risk anything.

16 x 1440 = 23040 coins per day @ 3500 = 0.80BTC, so if everybody is dumping there coins at 3500 then it cost only 0.80BTC to erase the dumpers.  Dammit why don't i have 20BTC or so. Then i can protect the price for almost 30 days Cheesy

We cannot stay this low forever.....

I'm waiting for my bitcoin to arrive at coinedup  Wink

I'm waiting for...mmm... EAC to be pumped to 100 sats again Smiley Yesterday it hit 35 but my sell orders were a little higher Sad
I'm waiting for HEX to hit 10 sat, Bee to hit 10 sat and ofc KDC to hit $10 Wink

$10  Grin  Grin you need to be a little realistic, no? Smiley Before the mess of mtgox a lot of coins were a lot higher and then my $1 target of KDC really make sense, even $1 was not that crazy as a target, but i don't want to give silly targets when it never happens. Now with the mtgox shit a lot of altcoins lost 70% and more, so my $1 target is really far away Smiley

How can we get there?

1. Klondike exchange
2. Klonpay
3. Klondike Poker Tournament game

I believe that with those 3 options we can reach $1 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Less then 6000 votes away from first place on mintpal!!! IF we are not added on monday then we have a good option to be added later Smiley

Someone is smart,i notice that a few nice buys went off on coinedup. Those prices are so low that you don't risk anything.

16 x 1440 = 23040 coins per day @ 3500 = 0.80BTC, so if everybody is dumping there coins at 3500 then it cost only 0.80BTC to erase the dumpers.  Dammit why don't i have 20BTC or so. Then i can protect the price for almost 30 days Cheesy

I'm waiting for...mmm... EAC to be pumped to 100 sats again Smiley Yesterday it hit 35 but my sell orders were a little higher Sad
I'm waiting for HEX to hit 10 sat, Bee to hit 10 sat and ofc KDC to hit $10 Wink

I got 3M hex today so far Smiley
legendary
Don't forget you can buy a lot of nice things with your KDC coins...

https://altoutlet.com/kdc
legendary

should easily hit that within a week or 2.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

legendary
coinedup is busted.  You can access it and sign in, but the trading engine is locked up.
You are correct coinedup is gorked up.
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
coinedup is busted.  You can access it and sign in, but the trading engine is locked up.
legendary
Ask everyone on your social networks to take 10 seconds of their time and go to  https://www.mintpal.com/voting  and cast 3 quick votes for KDC Klondike Coin that is in #2 spot currently.
legendary
legendary
legendary
PS: Network hashrate is now 135Mh/s, we were below 100Mh/s when i put my miners to work a few hours ago.

That's because I threw my massive 630kh back on KDC.  Tongue

As many of us thought we might have hit the bottom, as some of you might have seen kdcgoods.com has been down for several days, I redesigned the whole thing and simply made it less cluttered and more easy to use, added some more products and currently adding more and more, will open it up again tomorrow evening.

Waiting for Reloadable Visa cards so we can start doing KDC -> FIAT, cards should arrive Wednesday the latest.

Might not have been as active the past three days because I spent almost 10-12 hours on the website every day and today I went to Germany to fill up on liquor.

I will be on freenode later if people need me:)

I can only say that you're a smart guy!!!Mining and then creating a nice website for all klondike coin owners.

Btw, how is busy? Did you already receive a few request, are people buying stuff?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
PS: Network hashrate is now 135Mh/s, we were below 100Mh/s when i put my miners to work a few hours ago.

As many of us thought we might have hit the bottom, as some of you might have seen kdcgoods.com has been down for several days, I redesigned the whole thing and simply made it less cluttered and more easy to use, added some more products and currently adding more and more, will open it up again tomorrow evening.

Waiting for Reloadable Visa cards so we can start doing KDC -> FIAT, cards should arrive Wednesday the latest.

Might not have been as active the past three days because I spent almost 10-12 hours on the website every day and today I went to Germany to fill up on liquor.

I will be on freenode later if people need me:)
legendary
Weird, look at coinedup.  There is a matching buy and sell order for .000035, yet they don't clear.  We really need to be on mintpal.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hey yo!

legendary
I want to INTRODUCE the new coinpayments.net

KLONPAY

Vote for your coins to be added to Klonpay. 10 KDC per vote. Only KDC coins allowed for voting!!!

Mmm, that would be sooo nice.

DEV, WORK ON IT  Grin

PS: Klonpay still needs to be developed Smiley

PS on above PS: This will make us coin so special and prices will go up Smiley

One of the KDC devs already expressed interest in this over in the coinpayments thread.

In fact it can be very interesting, and changing the voting system to KDC coins Wink Then it will give us more demand... it can easily skyrocket our price to 50Ksats, other mine owners will start mining some KDC too because they need it to vote. Other will buy, and there is only 16 coins per block available, so price will move higher and higher and higher...

legendary

KLONPAY

Vote for your coins to be added to Klonpay. 10 KDC per vote. Only KDC coins allowed for voting!!!

DEV, WORK ON IT  Grin

One of the KDC devs already expressed interest in this over in the coinpayments thread.

Dammit those guys are fast .... really love those people!!!

Lease a rig to mine some KDC personally, that i call have faith in your coin, putting your own money at stake, so they will do whatever they are able to do.

A few big bag holders that will never sell below 20K sats (i think 20k sats as i don't want to shock again with my $1 target Smiley)
legendary

KLONPAY

DEV, WORK ON IT  Grin

Jump to: