Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 136. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

So how those it goes? You rent it and tell the person to mine this coin and they configure it and you will receive the coins in your wallet?

you give your pool info to the guy wich you rented a rig from...

he mines on your workers of the pool  Wink so you dont have to ask for your coins...

You can set up how many pools you'd like on each rig (failover-only's) and it's all auto. I guess Cgwatcher has some kind of API that connects to the site and thats why you can change it from the website Smiley

So people can just put 200Mh/s on a coin without having any AMD cards Smiley That is why suddenly Grumpy and Dopecoin has those spikes Smiley

But who wil setup a big mining rig on Klondike? It is easy to mine, so they can mine it in silence, or maybe someone want to mine a lot of coins and buy all the cheap coins so that we are number one... Cheesy

In fact it is always the same, people with a lot of money can manipulate the market so that they earn even more money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

So how those it goes? You rent it and tell the person to mine this coin and they configure it and you will receive the coins in your wallet?

he mines on your workers of the pool  Wink so you dont have to ask for your coins...

You can set up how many pools you'd like on each rig (failover-only's) and it's all auto. I guess Cgwatcher has some kind of API that connects to the site and thats why you can change it from the website Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

legendary

legendary
MysticDoge, time to put your plan in action, really cannot believe that we've dropped below the 100Mh/s mark.

Maybe OPs also need to invest a little money in hardware to support the hashrate.

not only we but almost most of alt gaint coins are suffering. you can check network rates at this site http://liteshack.com/

as i said earlier, if we have btc it would be better if we can buy some scrypt asics for the network

In fact plan is very easy to get KDC higher. Why are we losing miners? Because prices are too low, how will you gain miners to make sure that prices move higher as the blocks won't change Smiley

1. Buy all the coins below 5000sats - lets say that this cost 3BTC
2. Put a big buy order at 5000sats for 10 BTC or more
2a. People that were in before the block change may sell so this will hit the 10BTC a little.
2b. We will suddenly move on top of coinwarz, plenty of miners will start mining.
2c. MysticDoge release his masterplan
2d. 10 BTC bid support should at least hold a few days.
2e. Difficulty will jump back to 10 and more and more other people will put buy orders above 5000 sats, so bigger buy support
2f. Because of the unique plan of MysticDoge we will stay high and we will all earn more and more money.

Honestly, if i had the money to do it, i would already done it. Because even 5000 sats is low!!! very low!!!! We are trading below a lot of shit coins.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
MysticDoge, time to put your plan in action, really cannot believe that we've dropped below the 100Mh/s mark.

Maybe OPs also need to invest a little money in hardware to support the hashrate.

not only we but almost most of alt gaint coins are suffering. you can check network rates at this site http://liteshack.com/

as i said earlier, if we have btc it would be better if we can buy some scrypt asics for the network
Cheaper to lease rigs in that case.
Scrypt ASICs would take weeks to get + they're not profitable (Because of their low hash rate you will not get your money back until better ASIC's are released)

can you list some of the sites that lease rigs ?
http://leaserig.net/index.jsp
http://www.betarigs.com/

These are the ones I've used Smiley

Scrypt ASICs would take weeks to get + they're not profitable (Because of their low hash rate you will not get your money back until better ASIC's are released)

can you list some of the sites that lease rigs ?

and my hope is , if we can get into mintpal and get even a moderate pump, we can attract miners back to KDC

legendary

if one coinpayment goes, we can hope another one comes, what about our own version of bitpay = klonpay?
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bad news guys....

It appears coinpayments is shutting down :/
Activity: 168
what was the last update for the klondike android wallet ? anything new here ? i cant wait to put some klondike on my smartphone  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Guys I just thought of a way to market us and help us with mintpal.

We have been pushing votes on a daily and hourly basis and also submitting BTC, but with the amount of people voting, we may get passed up again. We need more users to vote. Let's reach out to social spaces; cryptocointalk forums or twitter etc... with a KDC GIVEAWAY for Mintpal Votes!

With 1 vote = 0.000050 BTC, that's roughly 1.5 KDC.
We can probably get 6 votes per person for 5 KDC.
Which is like 0.000027 BTC per vote! Not to mention they can vote again every hour VS paying mintpal for a single "vote".

It's cheaper for us and will give us more Klondike users and get people interested in the Gold Rush!

If we only get 50 people to do it, that will give us up to 300 extra votes every hour. Or like 3,000 votes a day.

If some whales are interested maybe we can offer to sell KDC directly to them if they submit BTC to mintpal too. Say @ 0.0003 btc/KDC. If they donate 0.3 BTC to Mintpal, we send them 10k KDC?

MysticDoge? Can you make it happen? Dev team?

How can you tell if they actually voted? Or who voted and how many votes they cast?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Guys I just thought of a way to market us and help us with mintpal.

We have been pushing votes on a daily and hourly basis and also submitting BTC, but with the amount of people voting, we may get passed up again. We need more users to vote. Let's reach out to social spaces; cryptocointalk forums or twitter etc... with a KDC GIVEAWAY for Mintpal Votes!

With 1 vote = 0.000050 BTC, that's roughly 1.5 KDC.
We can probably get 6 votes per person for 5 KDC.
Which is like 0.000027 BTC per vote! Not to mention they can vote again every hour VS paying mintpal for a single "vote".

It's cheaper for us and will give us more Klondike users and get people interested in the Gold Rush!

If we only get 50 people to do it, that will give us up to 300 extra votes every hour. Or like 3,000 votes a day.

If some whales are interested maybe we can offer to sell KDC directly to them if they submit BTC to mintpal too. Say @ 0.0003 btc/KDC. If they donate 0.3 BTC to Mintpal, we send them 10k KDC?

MysticDoge? Can you make it happen? Dev team?
Jump to: