Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 135. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
legendary
Question: Do solo miners hashrate show up as total net hashrate or are only pools totaled in that figure?
legendary
mintpal rank #2

We can overtake USDe for #1.  PUSH!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi, still have problems with mail delivery from http://pool.klonchain.info/

user peugo407, used id 20, mail [email protected]

legendary
Cryptsy has a new voting feature!
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

You're kidding me.... even Klondike coin not listed!!!?Huh Maybe Mr. Cryptsy didn't check what is happening here...

a coin which is dying ?
Yeah ofc the coin is dying. New stores pop up every day, new services, developers&community leaders updating everything that is happening and trying to have a good communication with everyone.

You whine when devs doesnt update you, you whine when they do, you whine when they don't act and then you whine when they listened to you guys and acted the way you wanted them to. You whine when we get on exchanges and you whine when we don't.

Why are people like that doing here? Why not move to another coin?

I have dump all my KDC (12.5k at 5k sat) during the fork mess, it was the best thing to do imho: cut the loss

It was already not easy at first, but the long vacation of devs left it no chance of success.

So good luck, a miracle is needed...

Oh look, Mcnulty is back hoping KDC dies to validate his panic dump.  Go mine flopcoin with your 6-7mh/s and leave us be.
legendary
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Do they take the top 2? or is it just 1st place that gets listed?

that solely depends on the mintpals decision. but if they take kdc and usde as winners, mintpal may expect a good amount of buy orders
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
legendary
i think we could reach the 2nd place today !! keep voting and donating what you can

Do they take the top 2? or is it just 1st place that gets listed?
Activity: 168
back to kdcmining on official pool  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
2 rigs rented + my rig pointed at official pool Smiley

~ 10MH/s total.

Theres some pretty impressive rigs available for rent on leaserig
i think we could reach the 2nd place today !! keep voting and donating what you can
MaKii please remove that post, . also send pm

sry i was busy. done !
legendary
Activity: 1120
COIN VOTES   
USDe 63500
IXC   57413
KDC  55003
BTCS50742

Less then 9000 votes to become number 1!!!

Payment address to vote on KDC

1PkdWQs9agV6vKyb8wKuN9qBQvNrqoFoHr

Each 0.00005000 BTC received will count for 1 vote
legendary
Please start voting on

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Everybody can easily vote 24 times, as on average people are 4 hours behind their laptop Smiley So 400 times and we have 10,000 votes Smiley
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
lol i don't mind the above post but let's hide it haha.
legendary
https://blockchain.info/tx/4bcd8f590551f0429dd6441e781fe51bb0c4d950c14dea4a7a8d374513889a5f

I Just sent some more btc to mintpal, please do the sam is you can. 10,000 votes is only 0.5 btc... at the moment mintpal is looking like our best bet. We could get listed as payment on a million sites but it doesn't matter if we do not have volume and at the moment mintpal is our best option.

I am also looking at leasing rigs.

Damm, it has been some time that i have mine Klondike coin again, but now i really want to add some really cheap coins here, and in fact it is more mining and holding ,so less coins that will be dumped on the market. One day there will be just a shortage of Klondike coins and then the prices has to move up Cheesy

Today, i will have a little bike trip, watching cycling and after that i will start doing some work for Klondike coin. Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://blockchain.info/tx/4bcd8f590551f0429dd6441e781fe51bb0c4d950c14dea4a7a8d374513889a5f

I Just sent some more btc to mintpal, please do the sam is you can. 10,000 votes is only 0.5 btc... at the moment mintpal is looking like our best bet. We could get listed as payment on a million sites but it doesn't matter if we do not have volume and at the moment mintpal is our best option.

I am also looking at leasing rigs.
legendary
MysticDoge, time to put your plan in action, really cannot believe that we've dropped below the 100Mh/s mark.

Maybe OPs also need to invest a little money in hardware to support the hashrate.

not only we but almost most of alt gaint coins are suffering. you can check network rates at this site http://liteshack.com/

as i said earlier, if we have btc it would be better if we can buy some scrypt asics for the network

In fact plan is very easy to get KDC higher. Why are we losing miners? Because prices are too low, how will you gain miners to make sure that prices move higher as the blocks won't change Smiley

1. Buy all the coins below 5000sats - lets say that this cost 3BTC
2. Put a big buy order at 5000sats for 10 BTC or more
2a. People that were in before the block change may sell so this will hit the 10BTC a little.
2b. We will suddenly move on top of coinwarz, plenty of miners will start mining.
2c. MysticDoge release his masterplan

2d. 10 BTC bid support should at least hold a few days.
2e. Difficulty will jump back to 10 and more and more other people will put buy orders above 5000 sats, so bigger buy support
2f. Because of the unique plan of MysticDoge we will stay high and we will all earn more and more money.

Honestly, if i had the money to do it, i would already done it. Because even 5000 sats is low!!! very low!!!! We are trading below a lot of shit coins.

I'd say to put a wallet at even 8000 satoshi 5000 is a joke.

But here's the thing.
Once we get on mintpal we can simply go and put the prices higher from the very start. It will require support of everyone, lets try to forget the actual low price and set our own high price? Is this a hard thing to do if we all get into this idea?

Btw, talking about mintpal, did you notice the hashrate increase and price increase of USDe?

I believe it can happen with KDC too, so we need to continue voting on

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

I've on average every day something like 60 votes!!!

Still at 3rd place with 10000 votes behind of USDe.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
MysticDoge, time to put your plan in action, really cannot believe that we've dropped below the 100Mh/s mark.

Maybe OPs also need to invest a little money in hardware to support the hashrate.

not only we but almost most of alt gaint coins are suffering. you can check network rates at this site http://liteshack.com/

as i said earlier, if we have btc it would be better if we can buy some scrypt asics for the network

In fact plan is very easy to get KDC higher. Why are we losing miners? Because prices are too low, how will you gain miners to make sure that prices move higher as the blocks won't change Smiley

1. Buy all the coins below 5000sats - lets say that this cost 3BTC
2. Put a big buy order at 5000sats for 10 BTC or more
2a. People that were in before the block change may sell so this will hit the 10BTC a little.
2b. We will suddenly move on top of coinwarz, plenty of miners will start mining.
2c. MysticDoge release his masterplan

2d. 10 BTC bid support should at least hold a few days.
2e. Difficulty will jump back to 10 and more and more other people will put buy orders above 5000 sats, so bigger buy support
2f. Because of the unique plan of MysticDoge we will stay high and we will all earn more and more money.

Honestly, if i had the money to do it, i would already done it. Because even 5000 sats is low!!! very low!!!! We are trading below a lot of shit coins.

I'd say to put a wallet at even 8000 satoshi 5000 is a joke.

But here's the thing.
Once we get on mintpal we can simply go and put the prices higher from the very start. It will require support of everyone, lets try to forget the actual low price and set our own high price? Is this a hard thing to do if we all get into this idea?
Jump to: