Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 150. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
LOL voting my ass of here... where do all these votingsites come from all of a sudden  Cheesy

Just another hype like AuroraCoin. But if you can get part of the hype then Klondike will explode, and more Klondike coin is not just a simple coin, we are working and continue working. mmm, dammit, why don't i let me wife not start giving massages now, she will receive a lot of Klondike coins Cheesy

What??? Did you pay 2000 KDC coins for a massage, damm expensive for this amount of money you can buy a Porsche.... just dreaming a little  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
LOL voting my ass of here... where do all these votingsites come from all of a sudden  Cheesy
Three of them pop'ed up today haha Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
sent 0.005 BTC https://www.mintpal.com/voting for (100 Votes)
If everybody does it we will reach #1
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 149
3rd on mintpal!!!

im going to put some satoshi as well
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
I smell fishy on continuumcoin , i think the admin is trying to get mintpal so he can dump it all.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440515.160

how can they be first with no community at all?
legendary
I know, my ideas are always great.. im the kdc marketing guy for a reason.  Grin Roll Eyes
Pfft, you didn't come up with the klondoms Wink

More then happy to leave room for others to step up the podium Smiley
You're doing a great job mate!

We all have to do this together!

(Except if someone is filthy rich, then can you pleeeease put 3 btc or something so we are #1 on mintpal? Wink )

Someone that is filthy rich, would he not buy all the KDC coins till 50k sats or something like that? and put a little rig on it too Smiley Getting rich by the work of other people Cheesy what more do you need Smiley
I know, my ideas are always great.. im the kdc marketing guy for a reason.  Grin Roll Eyes

You're doing a great job mate!

We all have to do this together!

(Except if someone is filthy rich, then can you pleeeease put 3 btc or something so we are #1 on mintpal? Wink )
legendary

Grin  Grin  Grin

Did i not find coinpayments.net   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Anyway there is no I in Klondike coin, there is a WE, as with I only you don't achieve anything, with a WE you can achieve a lot.

So WE (to make it clear, community of Klondike coin, miners/investors/marketing/DEV) all want this to be a success, some of us, by just mining and being quiet, other by investing, other by investing and marketing, and other by investing and developing.

Love to be part of Klondike coin. Why don't we have a party symbol on bitcointalks? Smiley
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

legendary
Dumped the remainder of my btc (.2886) at cryptsy vote.  Should be good for 1443 votes.

You must hold a lot of KDC coins!!! Smiley
Activity: 196

KDC IS LISTED. Good, remember you can use your cryptsy points to. Adding a few votes with my points Smiley

I used all my cryptsy points. Too bad I sold most of them a week ago  Undecided
I really like the idea with giving away some REAL GOLD. This can be a huge marketing stunt!!

What if we think of the following structure.

People who mine the coin 24/24 will receive 10 points (no matter what there hashrate is)
People who mine the coin more then 12 hours a day will receive 5 points (no matter what there hashrate is)
People who mine the coin more then 6 hours but less then 12 hours will receive 2 points (no matter what there hashrate is)
People who mine the coin one hour or more will receive 1 point (no matter what there hashrate is)

The person that had the most points per day will be put in a box + one wildcard (random selection). After 1 month you will have 60 possible winners. We add the first 40 people with the most points based on above point system, so that you have 100 votes. It can be that someone has his name several time as possible winner because he mine it 10 days non-stop.

So 100 votes -> 1 winner (after one month) -> Winner will receive real gold.

OPS: What do you think?

Community : What do you think?

that would be kind of cool... Smiley it isnt that expensive as well... 1 gram of gold = 40$? = 1500/2000kdc?

would be cool if its a coin with actual kdc logo in it lol

Placebo: ive worked some math already. Lets get together with dave, andy and the rest as soon as dave comes back this weekend. By that time, ill make sure i have an action plan ready. Feel free to enter own suggestions too ofc! Sent them to me through PM or on IRC (have logs running on IRC, even when im not there, i can check afterwards)

@barry. This is a viable idea, also for poolowners. It looks much, but with 1% pool fee you still have money left (when certain critera are met).

ALSO LATEST UPDATE ABOUT THIS IDEA: im willing to ENTER my personal 10 SILVER 1oz COINS FOR THIS CAUSE. Meaning you can win a 31.1gram pure silver coin like
Activity: 189
Dumped the remainder of my btc (.2886) at cryptsy vote.  Should be good for 1443 votes.
Damn, your an animal man.
 as a long time holder, Thank you
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
I really like the idea with giving away some REAL GOLD. This can be a huge marketing stunt!!

What if we think of the following structure.

People who mine the coin 24/24 will receive 10 points (no matter what there hashrate is)
People who mine the coin more then 12 hours a day will receive 5 points (no matter what there hashrate is)
People who mine the coin more then 6 hours but less then 12 hours will receive 2 points (no matter what there hashrate is)
People who mine the coin one hour or more will receive 1 point (no matter what there hashrate is)

The person that had the most points per day will be put in a box + one wildcard (random selection). After 1 month you will have 60 possible winners. We add the first 40 people with the most points based on above point system, so that you have 100 votes. It can be that someone has his name several time as possible winner because he mine it 10 days non-stop.

So 100 votes -> 1 winner (after one month) -> Winner will receive real gold.

OPS: What do you think?

Community : What do you think?

that would be kind of cool... Smiley it isnt that expensive as well... 1 gram of gold = 40$? = 1500/2000kdc?

would be cool if its a coin with actual kdc logo in it lol
Would like to say i appricate all comments. Also (especially) from jackdminer and Kheg. It is always good to have people tell "the other side" of a story. Let us learn from others insights.

Now im off paying out on the twitter give away and then im off to a night for myself.

In the meantime, please vote for KDC here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-lockedill-start-a-new-post-soon-501963

We doing great here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363

Keep them votes coming. Make me (and yourself) proud!
Jump to: