Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 152. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Cryptsy has a new voting feature!
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

You're kidding me.... even Klondike coin not listed!!!?Huh Maybe Mr. Cryptsy didn't check what is happening here...

a coin which is dying ?
Yeah ofc the coin is dying. New stores pop up every day, new services, developers&community leaders updating everything that is happening and trying to have a good communication with everyone.

You whine when devs doesnt update you, you whine when they do, you whine when they don't act and then you whine when they listened to you guys and acted the way you wanted them to. You whine when we get on exchanges and you whine when we don't.

Why are people like that doing here? Why not move to another coin?

I have dump all my KDC (12.5k at 5k sat) during the fork mess, it was the best thing to do imho: cut the loss

It was already not easy at first, but the long vacation of devs left it no chance of success.

So good luck, a miracle is needed...

Thats why your still hanging around right? eh gtho

Ok, i get it, we do not have the right to post here, except for propaganda   Lips sealed

Cut ur bs, its obvious that u just want everyone to sell their coins right now so you won't be the only one regretting that you sold them all for nothing Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
KDC is on life support here.  Great services, just no one to use them.  Goes to show that hypes/pump and dumps rule the day.

ETA: and I say this as a holder of 55000 KDC..  unfortunate.

So now its the pump and dump coins that have destroyed KDC? (That everyone in this thread is trying to become a part of BTW)  

I thought it was the profit miners flooding the market, or the 77 KDC reward causing inflation?

No the problem is too many of you believe a low reward per block = higher price.  The reward per block serves an entirely different function and that is to support network hash rate, nothing else. You minimize the dillutive impact of the daily reward by striking a balance between reward/hash rate/market liquidity.

Now that there are few rewards per day to sell/hoard/speculate with post fork, the marketplace to exchange the coin for BTC looses efficiency increasing the BID/ASK spread and lowering trade volume detracting new money from investing/speculating in the coin which reduces efficiency further, creating a downward spiral feedback loop.  As I write this the last trade on CoinedUp: 0.00001538

All the while the meager total award value per day generated by the hash detracts miners and they move on to other coins, go play golf, head to the pub...
As the overall hash decreases lower and lower the reward per day is placed in the hands of fewer and fewer miners who slowly realize there are no more buyers of the coin at any price and at some point they capitulate, the coin dies.

So until someone decides to hit the undo button and reprogram the coin to have a sustainable, stable, liquid product you might as well pull up a seat and watch the train wreck.

Thanks for giving your opinion. Please note that this coin is ONLY 2 months old, this is not a coin created to have a huge pump and then everybody dump it in a few days like happens with AuroraCoin, and what will happen soon with Mazacoin.

You can look at it on the other side. YES!!!! KDC just hit 0.00001538, I WILL BUY, what do i have to lose, nothing!!! or you can complain, and complain, and complain. Also, maybe you notice or not, but NOBODY IS SELLING!!!, so the people that are selling, i don't know why they are selling, if you can already use Klondike to buy 3000+ articles then i find that not too bad.

I don't know, did you ever watch the bitcoin graphic from 2009 till 2012, and check it now. Give a coin the time to gain popularity.

Placebo - I am not attempting to offer my opinion.  I am just trying to illustrate free market mechanisms as they relate to KDC.  

Just before the fork I was not present in these forums since there was nothing to speak up about, and I didn't know this was here.  

Before the fork the reward for the proof of work was good, the CoinedUp exchange was liquid with a bit of volatility allowing you to participate on both sides of the market and my nearly 2Mh/s total could earn about .013 mining and .01 BTC trading the currency.  'Back then' I didnt event know this forum or thread existed, my introduction to mining was from a family member around Christmas and my first coin was DOGE.  I mainly used CoinWarz and the exchanges to find coins to mine after that.

I found out about the fork by accident poking around in the forums on the main website late last week,  by the time I got here to offer some market insight the fork was unstoppable.

KDC cannot be compared to any historical path of BTC, only to that of other ALT-coins for various reasons outside the scope of this reply.  

If you or anyone else cares about the future of this coin or your hard work you will address these problems as they exist and not try to dismiss those who are contributing energy to the cause with our less then Utopian view of the market landscape.

Believe it or not I appreciate your hard work, and want the coin to succeed, but in order for that to happen it must be profitable for someone to mine and trade, and be liquid and stable enough for someone else to choose KDC as a store of wealth which is what a coin is, a storage of wealth.

And for what its worth and I understand the challenges, but I really think the condom in a KDC paper 'wallet' would be one of the most innovative marketing items of any coin on the market today!!
Activity: 539

You're kidding me.... even Klondike coin not listed!!!?Huh Maybe Mr. Cryptsy didn't check what is happening here...

a coin which is dying ?
Yeah ofc the coin is dying. New stores pop up every day, new services, developers&community leaders updating everything that is happening and trying to have a good communication with everyone.

You whine when devs doesnt update you, you whine when they do, you whine when they don't act and then you whine when they listened to you guys and acted the way you wanted them to. You whine when we get on exchanges and you whine when we don't.

I have dump all my KDC (12.5k at 5k sat) during the fork mess, it was the best thing to do imho: cut the loss

It was already not easy at first, but the long vacation of devs left it no chance of success.

Ok, i get it, we do not have the right to post here, except for propaganda   Lips sealed

legendary
Activity: 1120

Sometimes i'm wondering, as i believe that you're a person that already play a long time with altcoins, why would you sell them at 5k sats, when there is a bear market, and you know that coins are being pumped and dumped?

I already said this, I was mining millions and millions of Kittehcoins, and i sold them at 1 or 2 sats, don't really remember... The same with TIPS, and this learn me one very important thing, you don't need to sell your coins when you mine it today and sell tomorrow, or mine it today and sell it next week, or next month. It learn me to be patient, I've 30M Grumpy coins, it doesn't do anything!!! Useless, crap, name it, but i'm sure that one day those 30M Grumpy coins will be worth 5 times or more more then it is worth now. I'm not selling any KDC coins, in fact, i'm maybe looking to put some more money into play.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Is possible to get some Raspberry PI's listed on the KDCOutlet?
legendary
Does anybody knows what this is?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5510754

And if this can be somehow implemented in KDC? I'm not technical, so if it is a stupid question, please don't kill me Smiley
www.gamebet.gg

a coin which is dying ?

a coin which is dying ?

www.gamebet.gg
I saw so many new stores listed by members but not listed on the main website. Is it possible to update the website services?

Is it not ?

http://klondikecoin.com/many-new-webshops-accepting-kdc/

I was looking at the services page! but yes their here Smiley
legendary
I saw so many new stores listed by members but not listed on the main website. Is it possible to update the website services?

Is it not ?

http://klondikecoin.com/many-new-webshops-accepting-kdc/

Edit:

- http://xbox48.bugs3.com –> Xbox Gold 48 Hour Codes – 2 for $1
- http://bitstickers.net/
- http://www.thestakingmachine.com

Those were the latest ones... maybe updating the first page too of this thread Smiley
www.gamebet.gg
legendary
In fact, that idea to reward miners with gold is a fantastic idea, because this is all about the gold rush.... of course this is a investment that DEV need to take, but because more people will mine, the price should go out again. With increasing prices then the fees that the pools are asking can be used to cover the cost of this idea.

So maybe dev need to contact all the pools, and ask them, what do you want to invest? Do you want to be part of it, yes or no? 

legendary
KDC is on life support here.  Great services, just no one to use them.  Goes to show that hypes/pump and dumps rule the day.

ETA: and I say this as a holder of 55000 KDC..  unfortunate.

So now its the pump and dump coins that have destroyed KDC? (That everyone in this thread is trying to become a part of BTW)  

I thought it was the profit miners flooding the market, or the 77 KDC reward causing inflation?

No the problem is too many of you believe a low reward per block = higher price.  The reward per block serves an entirely different function and that is to support network hash rate, nothing else. You minimize the dillutive impact of the daily reward by striking a balance between reward/hash rate/market liquidity.

Now that there are few rewards per day to sell/hoard/speculate with post fork, the marketplace to exchange the coin for BTC looses efficiency increasing the BID/ASK spread and lowering trade volume detracting new money from investing/speculating in the coin which reduces efficiency further, creating a downward spiral feedback loop.  As I write this the last trade on CoinedUp: 0.00001538

All the while the meager total award value per day generated by the hash detracts miners and they move on to other coins, go play golf, head to the pub...
As the overall hash decreases lower and lower the reward per day is placed in the hands of fewer and fewer miners who slowly realize there are no more buyers of the coin at any price and at some point they capitulate, the coin dies.

So until someone decides to hit the undo button and reprogram the coin to have a sustainable, stable, liquid product you might as well pull up a seat and watch the train wreck.

Thanks for giving your opinion. Please note that this coin is ONLY 2 months old, this is not a coin created to have a huge pump and then everybody dump it in a few days like happens with AuroraCoin, and what will happen soon with Mazacoin.

You can look at it on the other side. YES!!!! KDC just hit 0.00001538, I WILL BUY, what do i have to lose, nothing!!! or you can complain, and complain, and complain. Also, maybe you notice or not, but NOBODY IS SELLING!!!, so the people that are selling, i don't know why they are selling, if you can already use Klondike to buy 3000+ articles then i find that not too bad.

I don't know, did you ever watch the bitcoin graphic from 2009 till 2012, and check it now. Give a coin the time to gain popularity.

bitcoin was the only crypto during a long time... not realy the case for the KDC wich is only a clone in a sea of clones...

A clone in a sea of clones, correct, but of all the coins that has been added lately, how many coins are able to say that they are accepted by coinpayments.net, how many coins can say that you can buy more then 3000 articles with their coins? I believe that the sea of clones then really degrees a lot.

You know Quark was NOTHING, TOTALY SHIT!! But they paid someone to promote it, and it worked QRK was trading at 0.00000039 and what did it hit, i don't remember anymore... There are so many examples of coins that suddenly go to the moon, why? sometimes people just don't know, you have a Wolong type of person on your coin, and everybody talk about it.

What we can give our miners/investors is a nice packages, still a lot needs to be done, that is for sure, but it is a start, and for being here only 2 months, i call it a big start.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

a coin which is dying ?

a coin which is dying ?
Jump to: