Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 188. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
I think you all are overestimating what this fork is going to do for the coin... but it'll be a fun ride.

We're sure enjoying it at PoolMineWith.Us!

Well Kheg why dont you just keep the negative comments to yourself? Can you predict the future??
The next time you think ...Hmmm why don't I go over and drop a negative comment on the forum...just don't do it!

How about... no.

Frankly, I hope I'm wrong.  KDC has been the best coin (up until the fork that is) I've seen come in a long long time.  It deserves some staying power.  It's just sad that profits got in the way of logic.  But hey, money happens.

At least there's been some community progress as well it seems, so it might not be a total loss in the long run.

the fork is to prevent dilution, the total amount of coins has not changed. I dont see what the problem is? basiclly not much has changed.

there is still a risk that many miners quit kdc, but anyway, imho, it's a risk worth taking
Why would they? They will get the same amount of BTC/day since the price will adjust to the reward/mhps/day

Please, it's only what you expect, do not mention it as a fact...

That said I hope it will happen
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think you all are overestimating what this fork is going to do for the coin... but it'll be a fun ride.

Well Kheg why dont you just keep the negative comments to yourself? Can you predict the future??
The next time you think ...Hmmm why don't I go over and drop a negative comment on the forum...just don't do it!

How about... no.

Frankly, I hope I'm wrong.  KDC has been the best coin (up until the fork that is) I've seen come in a long long time.  It deserves some staying power.  It's just sad that profits got in the way of logic.  But hey, money happens.

At least there's been some community progress as well it seems, so it might not be a total loss in the long run.

the fork is to prevent dilution, the total amount of coins has not changed. I dont see what the problem is? basiclly not much has changed.

there is still a risk that many miners quit kdc, but anyway, imho, it's a risk worth taking
Why would they? They will get the same amount of BTC/day since the price will adjust to the reward/mhps/day
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

How about... no.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Did the coin just dropp from 77 to 16 or when will it be  ?

It will drop to 16 at block 84576 sometime tomorrow (16-17 hrs from now) I think, as we are on block 83500 + or -  a few. So go get you some GOLD!!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

How about... no.

legendary
Activity: 1120

How about... no.

I think that you miss the full picture here... The big coin owner are not in this coin for money as we will not sell below $1 per 1 KDC. When you check the trading volume on the last weeks then you should have notice that it was pretty wake, so only those miner that mine KDC for dumping sold their coins, all other people are still holding.

There are some new websites coming out where you can use KDC coins, so we are moving into the right direction.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Did the coin just dropp from 77 to 16 or when will it be  ?

Would you guys think the value of this coin would go higher also then ?
Merit: 10

How about... no.

Activity: 126
Check my sign for more MHs
KDC at https://www.mintpal.com/voting vote for it we got to take this coin back up...
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Guys i see coyote wallstreet is going to promote kdc, right?

i don't know if that's a good idea, he seems to have quite a bad reputation on twitter
btw does anybody know what he has done so far for promoting the coin? Has he already started?

And don't forget to vote: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Ive asked for an update on twitter (via dm). Will keep you posted.
legendary
legendary
I'm wondering when the new website will be available for everybody, as on the first page in the thread it is still the old website. Also there was a site that allows Klondikecoin as a payment method, has that also been added to the new website?

New website is there for everyone, i had the same problem when i loaded it through that link and KDC_Dave told me to press CTRL+F5 while on the page it will do a hard refresh and thats it fixed new webpage loads.

Indeed Smiley time to have a detailed look Smiley
Activity: 238
I'm wondering when the new website will be available for everybody, as on the first page in the thread it is still the old website. Also there was a site that allows Klondikecoin as a payment method, has that also been added to the new website?

New website is there for everyone, i had the same problem when i loaded it through that link and KDC_Dave told me to press CTRL+F5 while on the page it will do a hard refresh and thats it fixed new webpage loads.
legendary

i don't know if that's a good idea, he seems to have quite a bad reputation on twitter
btw does anybody know what he has done so far for promoting the coin? Has he already started?

And don't forget to vote: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
legendary

Please explain... i've read some of his post on twitter and they are sometimes a little rude Smiley But, had Fontase a good reputation? What about Wolong?  I believe he had 30K followers, those followers are not all following him for junk messages, no? Remember, even bad marketing is marketing, and can result in something good, of course it is much better to hire someone that has a good reputation then someone with a bad reputation Smiley
Activity: 149

legendary

Oh so now people are only allowed to predict a positive outcome?
Next time you want to put on your rose-colored glasses...just don't do it!

On this thread people are ALWAYS allowed to post POSITIVE and NEGATIVE things. The community can learn from both comments. You know, everybody that hold KDC coins is part of the family and we all want one thing, that KDC will raise.  Some people have another opinion then other people. I was not crazy about the fork myself because forking a coin is one think, promotion is another one, but with changing the time before we reach 20M coins allow the community/development more time to add new services.
legendary

Oh so now people are only allowed to predict a positive outcome?
Next time you want to put on your rose-colored glasses...just don't do it!

^^^  To you I say, no I cannot predict the future, and neither can you or Kheg. So why be negative? You have no idea what will happen, none of us do. Spend your time here constructively.
legendary

People are allowed to post negative comments, but it would be nice that they also add something to the community, saying that something is not working is easy, but suggesting what would make the differences is another thing.
Jump to: