Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 189. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I think you all are overestimating what this fork is going to do for the coin... but it'll be a fun ride.

We're sure enjoying it at PoolMineWith.Us!

Well Kheg why dont you just keep the negative comments to yourself? Can you predict the future??
The next time you think ...Hmmm why don't I go over and drop a negative comment on the forum...just don't do it!

Oh so now people are only allowed to predict a positive outcome?
Next time you want to put on your rose-colored glasses...just don't do it!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I think you all are overestimating what this fork is going to do for the coin... but it'll be a fun ride.

Well Kheg why dont you just keep the negative comments to yourself? Can you predict the future??
The next time you think ...Hmmm why don't I go over and drop a negative comment on the forum...just don't do it!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What's the link to access the irc? Dumb question I know, but a link will help people who don't know how to find it...
Merit: 100
Everytime I go to KDC on IRC it's empty or no one's talking.

Comparing that with Coino or SMC channel there's a big difference.

And to be true I don't really know what is the actual official channel and who the dev is.
It's true IRC is quite dead. But the community seems to revive. Let's see where it goes.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Been playing around again today and would like to announce KlondikeDirectory, the yellow pages of Klondikecoin. If you know of anyone accepting Klondikecoin as a payment just get them to contact me and i will list them on the site. Lets get a chain of online merchants supporting this coin and spread the word to all.

http://klondikedirectory.tk/

+1 great job mate!

About IRC. Channel used now is #kdccoin. No registered channel yet. I will work on a official registered irc chatroom the coming week. Devs and community leader will have a @ in front of name in the channel.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Everytime I go to KDC on IRC it's empty or no one's talking.

Comparing that with Coino or SMC channel there's a big difference.

And to be true I don't really know what is the actual official channel and who the dev is.
I need a KDC coin logo that is at least 600*600 px. Can someone make on for me? its urgent.

It's great. I see that more and more people are voting for us for mintpal. If it goes on, we will soon get there  Smiley
Activity: 238
Been playing around again today and would like to announce KlondikeDirectory, the yellow pages of Klondikecoin. If you know of anyone accepting Klondikecoin as a payment just get them to contact me and i will list them on the site. Lets get a chain of online merchants supporting this coin and spread the word to all.

http://klondikedirectory.tk/
Activity: 112
We need more votes @mintpal. They've added 5 coins in 3 days now  Shocked

Here's what I did, I set my timer on my cellphone so it alarms every hour and I go to https://www.mintpal.com/voting and vote.
Yeah I vote about every hour.
I will donate some if BC-price would go up...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Here's what I did, I set my timer on my cellphone so it alarms every hour and I go to https://www.mintpal.com/voting and vote.
Is everyone dead btw?
No one is online at IRC Sad
We also need more promotion, anybody on twitter? Tweet about kdc.
if u look for klondikecoin on twitter there is only me and another guy tweeting about kdc (other than the official account and cryptominer)
You're right. If we get people in here, volume will come. And once volume gets in, the price will go up.
if u look for klondikecoin on twitter there is only me and another guy tweeting about kdc (other than the official account and cryptominer)
I myself am trying to make the big investors, big exchanges and big services familiar with KDC!
Activity: 149

They add coins from votes every days / 2 days
They usually add every 2 days.
They added RBBT today, AUR and PANDA the day before that.
If more people would vote we would be added tomorrow or in 2 days.
Probably tomorrow since todays listing was a "special" thing Smiley
I just voted  Smiley
Activity: 89

They add coins from votes every days / 2 days
Jump to: