Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 192. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hope you all are ready - KDC is currently the publicly most profitable coin to mine.  Multipools will be on us shortly.

Which begets problem number 2 - with multipools comes automated dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We need 1.5BTC to be on number 1 at mintpal, pfff, still a lot of money....
When do they select the next coin? Is it on a regular basis or when they feel it?

It is on regular basis, and they always take the one with the most votes.
So when do they pick the next one? Do you know the day and time?

Yes, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow... Smiley It is really every day (or 2) that they add a new coin lately.
Merit: 100
When do they select the next coin? Is it on a regular basis or when they feel it?

So when do they pick the next one? Do you know the day and time?
legendary

legendary
please change this on the first page.

27/02/2014√ Coin fork code completed, From Sunday 2/2/14 coin reward will drop from 77 to 16!

people could think the fork was already

Fixed!

They don't necessarily add #1, looking at number 1 im assuming they botted... i haven't heard of rabbit coin?

They have a big network hashrate Cheesy even was looking at it for mining, but it was too difficult.
Activity: 84

27/02/2014√ Coin fork code completed, From Sunday 2/2/14 coin reward will drop from 77 to 16!

Fixed!

They don't necessarily add #1, looking at number 1 im assuming they botted... i haven't heard of rabbit coin?

legendary
750 MH/s network rate and diff @ 11, things are starting to pick up back to 1GH/s by tommorow ?

I hope they are not dumping!!!!! And be smart!!!!
Well it seems that they are dumping. Huge candle of nearly 100k.

Such volume  Kiss

Take advantage of the cheap coin Smiley When we forked for kimotos the market was pretty quiet until everyone saw the fork was successful, then the price shot up.

We should see a new, higher floor. From there we can continue to push - don't be disheartened if there's no huge persistent price increase - all we need to do here is keep plugging on and watch all of the crap coins launch and drop off. Eventually we'll emerge from the crowded altcoin pool along with some other successful coins, slow and steady wins the race Smiley 

Or DEV team adding coins too? As i would think that they would also add coins at the current levels, and try to sell a few at a higher level to either pay for new services or to give yourself a little hourly bonus Smiley

I personally (andy) bought about another 0.8btc worth around the 4k satoshis mark yesterday and won't be selling yet Smiley We have a couple of big servers we use to host virtual machines for various things - may need to raid a tiny bit of KDC in the near future to cover server renewals.

Totally understand that .... server renewals cost money...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looks like cryptofountain is down.
legendary
750 MH/s network rate and diff @ 11, things are starting to pick up back to 1GH/s by tommorow ?

Such volume  Kiss

Take advantage of the cheap coin Smiley When we forked for kimotos the market was pretty quiet until everyone saw the fork was successful, then the price shot up.

We should see a new, higher floor. From there we can continue to push - don't be disheartened if there's no huge persistent price increase - all we need to do here is keep plugging on and watch all of the crap coins launch and drop off. Eventually we'll emerge from the crowded altcoin pool along with some other successful coins, slow and steady wins the race Smiley 
I'm not disheartened Smiley I even think it was enticed by the whale. All day long, he bought at a price placing the coin in the top 3 on coinwarz so the big miners would come and dump. As soon as they start to dump, he lowers his buy wall. That guy is getting a lot of cheap coins.

Such volume  Kiss

Or DEV team adding coins too? As i would think that they would also add coins at the current levels, and try to sell a few at a higher level to either pay for new services or to give yourself a little hourly bonus Smiley

I personally (andy) bought about another 0.8btc worth around the 4k satoshis mark yesterday and won't be selling yet Smiley We have a couple of big servers we use to host virtual machines for various things - may need to raid a tiny bit of KDC in the near future to cover server renewals.
Activity: 168

legendary

Such volume  Kiss

legendary

Such volume  Kiss

Come on, who is so crazy to dump it at those prices when after sunday you need to mine 6 times longer for the same amount of coins, also it is not just that block change, we have been added to coinpayments.net too, so that means that when people are mining it, they are mining to buy certain products, so we will have a few new miners because of that too.

Such volume  Kiss

Such volume  Kiss
legendary

legendary
We need some people from china Smiley

Maybe make a nice chines logo too, that can be used for the chines market
That would really be good. And aim to the exchanges Bter and cryptorush will bring new blood too. And during that time, we can continue hammering Mintpal and Cryptsy  Smiley

You only need to pay .25BTC to get listed on cryptorush,but do you think that cryptorush will add value to Klondike? Bter is chines, correct?

Yes, Bter is chinese, that why a chinese version of the website would be really good.

Cryptorush has good volume too. Some coins have good success there.

Who speak chinese? Who can contact Bter in chineses?  Lets use the story from marketwatch, china: BTC gold rush is on, so we can promote Klondike like : Kloindike coin gold rush is on, the next BTC Smiley

They speak english too. They have a bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-btercom-android-app-deposit-btsx-nowtweets-by-btercom-280806

Nice, I've put my comment on it too, with some reasons why they should add Klondike coin, not just a stupid comment like Please Add .... , or Add ... Smiley
Jump to: