Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 190. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We need more votes @mintpal. They've added 5 coins in 3 days now  Shocked
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 168
Mtgox is finally dead.. omfg i lost 2 bitcoins there  Cry  Cry  Cry

Very sad to hear Sad , ok when it was October 2012, then i would say, fuck i will give you your $2 back, but BTC are not trading at $2 anymore.... Mtgox gone, time to get Klondike coin exchange ready to replace Mtgox.

Thats the spirit! Cheesy

yes that hurts the most. i would invest these 2 BTC in Klondike. 2 BTC would be 44000 Klondike right now  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkAtk6x1gNk

Im starting to feel like hitler on this one.. Smiley

Indeed, maybe we really need a nice pump on coinedup, remember the TIPS and Moon pumps just before they hit cryptsy, that were pumps of 5000% and more.... Just one investor with 50BTC or 100BTC and he can buy all the cheap coins till 20K sats and then put a huge buy order. Putting little sell orders at 21Ks etc, and then all the coins that he bought at 5 -6 -10 are suddenly worth double, as people will start buying Klondike coin too, dammit, if i would have 100BTC then i would just do that, they can never make any loses as there are always people that are joining, so only be little guys will lose, those who bought at 40K sats or so.

I have heard that someone was planning to pump Klondike coin, wondering when it will happen and if he use twitter wisely then he only needs 10BTC or so to get a nice success pump of 5000% or so.
Activity: 84
legendary

Polishcoin jumped over Klondike coin  Huh

COIN VOTES   
RBBT   56679
IXC   45818
SAT   42427
XXL   37690
ZED   35838
CTM   30552
STY   30420
GRUMP28846
BTCS   25745
PCC   25037
KDC   24870

11th place Sad 3 coins that are interesting for me are in the top 11, Saturncoin , Grumpy and Klondike coin.

Very sad to hear Sad , ok when it was October 2012, then i would say, fuck i will give you your $2 back, but BTC are not trading at $2 anymore.... Mtgox gone, time to get Klondike coin exchange ready to replace Mtgox.

Thats the spirit! Cheesy
legendary

Morning all. In weekends im busy with other things. This weekend is no exception. Back on monday. You guys can do without me for 48 hours aight?

Yes do your things its no problem. We all have things to do  Smiley

I hope you see a big price pump when you come back on monday  Wink
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Morning all. In weekends im busy with other things. This weekend is no exception. Back on monday. You guys can do without me for 48 hours aight?
Activity: 70
Morning all,

Please remember to tell everyone about the fork! Contact the pool owners your mining from, just to be on the safe side! Cheesy
When will this bear market stop? I've seen coin prices that i didn't see since November. All of the coins are trading at 5 months low, no buying, all selling pressure. The only coin that is doing good is DOGEcoin, all the other coins has crashed.
It's not so bad. A lot of coins have changed hands, the price seems to stabilize around 4500-5000 atm and the hard fork is coming. When Bitcoin will be bully again, all the altcoins will skyrocket.

Besides of that, the volume is steadily growing

A few days ago, it was far more less.
legendary
When will this bear market stop? I've seen coin prices that i didn't see since November. All of the coins are trading at 5 months low, no buying, all selling pressure. The only coin that is doing good is DOGEcoin, all the other coins has crashed.
Looking good, its a steady climb to the top and we're willing to put in the years it will take Cheesy

Mac wallet updated, thanks to user thesamson

http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForMac.zip
A few days ago, it was an overwhelming sell wall. Looks like the power is going on the buy side now  Smiley

Activity: 112
https://prypto.com/
We should get listed here!
Paypal just agreed on accepting prypto as payment.
WE MUST GET LISTED GUYS!!

https://twitter.com/Prypto/status/439551766989139968

That tweet seems a tiny bit vague?
More info will come.
I know a little bit about this but I cannot say it here. I will ask my connection if I can tell you guys.
Join IRC and he's there Smiley

I get it, they sell what are affectively single use crypto banknotes for fiat - i assume paypal have agreed to accept their application for a business account.

https://prypto.com/?pg=qLS1s6rgzObZ3tXT2Q==

They will make some for a crypto by the looks - so we could have some made up for KDC but i don't know at what cost and to be honest im not sure on the legalities (money laundering laws etc).
I don't think it will cost a lot and I don't think there will be any problems with legalities if paypal accepts it!
Updating binary at the moment for prep for fork.  Can I get a url added to my game on the services page on the site?  It's the only one without a link :/  http://klondikecoin.cryptocoinmania.com
Jump to: