Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 211. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Is coinmarket.io still down? Any updates?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
It would, in my opinion, be a good idea for the additional rewards to dedicated community members to be handed out more gradually; more like a salary than an overall lump sum. This adds in an incentive to keep "doing" whatever it is they are doing to contribute.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
   1     merlmagic                                           18                                                       34
   2     MysticDOGE                                         19      Snaildvorak                                 35     peugo407
   3                                                              20      Sparkzor                                     36
   4                                                              21      Quinlan                                       37
   5                                                              22                                                       38
   6                                                              23                                                       39
   7      xspeed9190                                        24                                                       40
   8      Bentmar                                            25                                                       41
   9      furcoin                                               26                                                      42
  10                                                             27      Nadroj1485                                 43
  11                                                             28      berkelip                                      44       Hollowman338
  12                                                             29                                                       45
  13      McNulty                                            30                                                       46
  14      ress                                                 31                                                       47
  15                                                             32                                                       48
  16                                                             33      Hoju2k                                        49
  17      Vilsouth

Hi i want number 5.

https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=status&id=4a3d79906609a05fc21901a0da17e91a887405c208601d2978033ee2e0a39abe&key=a7fe1a4b421f28b2ba84ab3f11cb707f
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
legendary
In fact from the moment we introduce the Kimotos gravity, the coin price dropped. What happened was big miners came to our coin, mine it like crazy, difficulty jump and they push the coin price higher. Now we don't have any big miners and this is all because of that Kimotos gravity. What happened, is ,ok we had a few hours that it took a long time to hit a block when the big miners were coin, but that made it more difficult to mine and prices were up, now everything is adjusted depending on miners, so i'm not sure that Kimotos gravity was smart, but anyway, we have it now, so we certainly don't want to change it.

We will try again tonight for the fork chat at 1930 GMT in the #kdccoin room.
With the aim post this chat to have implementation and wallets updated within 48 hours.

digibytes updates their client with a new fork . we need to be updated with the latest trends in altcoin market. otherwise we will be obsolete. we hope the kdc developers are talented to come with the best solution

The DigiByte v 2.0 DigiShield mandatory update includes two major innovative changes to the Digibyte protocol as well as several smaller updates. At block 67,200 the difficulty will begin to adjust with every single block. At block 67,200 the block reward will begin to reduce by 0.5 % every week.

This is what i suggested. To reduce the block reward every week by 5 KDC or so... i hope one of those scenario's is something like that...

+ the "ive struck gold" superblock!

I think we would have a very nice fork then.

1. Reduce coins everyweek with x %
2. New start amount of 12,5 - 15 or 20 coins a block (lets vote on this?)
3. Introduction of a random KlondikeBlock which gives x amount of KDC (i.e. 500 times regular blocksize)
4. The Kitmoto we already have implemented
legendary
With the aim post this chat to have implementation and wallets updated within 48 hours.

digibytes updates their client with a new fork . we need to be updated with the latest trends in altcoin market. otherwise we will be obsolete. we hope the kdc developers are talented to come with the best solution

The DigiByte v 2.0 DigiShield mandatory update includes two major innovative changes to the Digibyte protocol as well as several smaller updates. At block 67,200 the difficulty will begin to adjust with every single block. At block 67,200 the block reward will begin to reduce by 0.5 % every week.

This is what i suggested. To reduce the block reward every week by 5 KDC or so... i hope one of those scenario's is something like that...
Activity: 182

Activity: 196
I asked coinpayments about voting abuse, because it looks like at least DMD has done it, there was one ann in their thread and they got what 20-30 votes within minutes. So coinpayments replied:

Hello Kevin,

Once the vote is over we'll be doing a lot of anti-cheating checks on the
 votes. If we did them during the vote people would just try to figure out
 how to avoid them.

-CoinPayments.net
Activity: 308
Mining KDC again, after making some profit in MINT. I predict a big week for KDC!  Wink Mine now whilst difficulty is low.

+1

Voted again for KDC

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
   We need to at least hold 5th place so come on vote for a chance to win the 0.25BTC

www.coinpayments.net/vote-results
legendary
New DEV team, New Marketing team and New logo, make sense.

We need to launch or re-launch, and look at other re-launches like Kittehcoin, it is not bad, so if we work it out well then we can achieve something nice.

We should run a new logo competition on the new forum...

yes a applealing new logo needed
Btw, id like to see the original logo back. Am I alone in this or more community members are for getting original one back?

+1
Activity: 70
Btw, id like to see the original logo back. Am I alone in this or more community members are for getting original one back?

Ive registered!

This week I will be working on the website > getting all the links to work etc.

ME too registered
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Mining KDC again, after making some profit in MINT. I predict a big week for KDC!  Wink Mine now whilst difficulty is low.
Little General Update:

Site will be taken out of beta today, whilst its still a WIP, it is much better than what we currently have. We have also put a forum live at: http://klondikecoin.com/forum/index.php again this is a WIP but please signup and start generating content!

Thanks

Ive registered!

This week I will be working on the website > getting all the links to work etc.
Activity: 70
Little General Update:

Site will be taken out of beta today, whilst its still a WIP, it is much better than what we currently have. We have also put a forum live at: http://klondikecoin.com/forum/index.php again this is a WIP but please signup and start generating content!

Thanks

Jump to: