Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 210. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
When i was young. There was a site called Funbets and on this site you could earn virtual dollars by bidding on games and when pressing on reclame. Now is it not a good idea, to not give everything away in a faucet, but to create a website that allow you to receive KDCs based on how reclame you look at. Now KDC can ask people if they want to put their website in this loop and they will pay a small amount of money. That money can be used to buy the necessary KDC to support the giveaway and can be used to increase DEV team by paying out some salaries to 3rd party people.

Customer  ->>> Pay $ to KDC ->>> KDC by KDC coins
Customer  ->>> Pay $ to KDC ->>> KDC hire 3rd party developers
Customer ->>>> Pay $ to KDC ->>> KDC pay KDC coins to people that watch it.

Any feedback...

The idea of a faucet is to give people easy access to KDC. This way they can use it and experiment with it, like sending some to friends.
The more people that have KDC the better. Therefore I think a faucet is a pro to get ppl in.

Ofc other initiatives for getting people in touch with KDC are most welcome. If you know how to built it, go ahead Smiley

Me, knowing how to build something Cheesy, mmm, wrong question. I need to find a technical nerd Cheesy
legendary
new mining pool!! http://kdc.jojpool.com/ Wink Wink Smiley

Something is not right. You're on a wrong i don't know what Smiley The current block is something like 77000.

Pool Hash Rate   0.577 MH/s
Pool Efficiency   100.00%
Current Active Workers   5
Current Difficulty   7.06505407
Est. Next Difficulty   0.01835846 (Change in 1041 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)   6 hours 24 minutes 50 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)   18 hours 51 minutes 24 seconds
Est. Shares this Round   28938 (done: 0.69%)
Next Network Block   32080    (Current: 32079)
Last Block Found   32079
Time Since Last Block   6 minutes 16 seconds
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
When i was young. There was a site called Funbets and on this site you could earn virtual dollars by bidding on games and when pressing on reclame. Now is it not a good idea, to not give everything away in a faucet, but to create a website that allow you to receive KDCs based on how reclame you look at. Now KDC can ask people if they want to put their website in this loop and they will pay a small amount of money. That money can be used to buy the necessary KDC to support the giveaway and can be used to increase DEV team by paying out some salaries to 3rd party people.

Any feedback...

The idea of a faucet is to give people easy access to KDC. This way they can use it and experiment with it, like sending some to friends.
The more people that have KDC the better. Therefore I think a faucet is a pro to get ppl in.

Ofc other initiatives for getting people in touch with KDC are most welcome. If you know how to built it, go ahead Smiley
legendary

Any feedback...
legendary
I recon we need to get Klondike accepted in webshops asap also. We need to be able to spent KDC in real life instead of stacking up. Make the money flow.

Thats why https://www.coinpayments.net/vote is important.

The short answer to placebo's query is things like ^^^ this.

More community reasons for the coin to exist and be used, otherwise it's "just another coin".  I'm pretty sure that was already answered dozens of times.

Yes, we are working on it, in fact it was me that introduce Klondikecoin to coinpayments.net. You cannot build Rome in one day, you need weeks, months even years to build it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I recon we need to get Klondike accepted in webshops asap also. We need to be able to spent KDC in real life instead of stacking up. Make the money flow.

The short answer to placebo's query is things like ^^^ this.

More community reasons for the coin to exist and be used, otherwise it's "just another coin".  I'm pretty sure that was already answered dozens of times.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

legendary
Not going to bother registering for yet another forum, but whatever the case is best of luck to your coin.  None of these ideas are legitimately viable for long term longevity of the coin in general.  They're just going to shift some short term profits around, that's all.

So tell us, what do you think needs to be changed? As it is always easy to say it will not work, but what will work in your eyes?
Not going to bother registering for yet another forum, but whatever the case is best of luck to your coin.  None of these ideas are legitimately viable for long term longevity of the coin in general.  They're just going to shift some short term profits around, that's all.
Ppl can leave their suggestions at the chat aswell. I will gather them and present your comments to dev team.
legendary
http://klondikecoin.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.0

Please visit the above link for all fork discussions and to have your say in what should happen. In 24 hours the Dev team will use the thoughts and suggestions here to decide on the best fork.

For this reason, the KDC IRC Chat is no longer needed.(as it just goes wrong lol)

Voted, or left my comments Cheesy
Activity: 70
http://klondikecoin.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.0

Please visit the above link for all fork discussions and to have your say in what should happen. In 24 hours the Dev team will use the thoughts and suggestions here to decide on the best fork.

For this reason, the KDC IRC Chat is no longer needed.(as it just goes wrong lol)
Guys get on irc Cheesy Like right now!
legendary
Is coinmarket.io still down? Any updates?

Online for me, but markets (still) closed. Could be wise to withdraw any coins you have there.

coinmarket.io looks indeed like a dying exchange.
Is coinmarket.io still down? Any updates?

Online for me, but markets (still) closed. Could be wise to withdraw any coins you have there.
Jump to: