Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 212. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Still looking OK, we are 5th... would like to see us moving a little higher but still a 5th place can be enough to get listed tomorrow.

1st   I0C   I0coin   123   23%
2nd   IXC   iXcoin   109   21%
3rd   ICN   iCoin   72   14%
4th   DMD   Diamond   64   12%
5th   KDC   KlondikeCoin   46   9%
6th   MAX   Maxcoin   43   8%
7th   SMC   SmartCoin   20   4%

KDC   Klondike Coin   1PkdWQs9agV6vKyb8wKuN9qBQvNrqoFoHr   2541   Vote Now

It looks a lot of coins see mintcoin as a best option, look how many votes they are now.... more then 60000 votes, so either we need to vote all every hour. Like i have voted 72 times yesterday, or we need to put some BTCs against it. Can mintcoin increase our coin price. I believe it can...

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
   www.coinpayments.net/vote

If you vote get entered into a 0.25 BTC prize all you need to do is vote !

Once you've voted you post your receipt from coin payments in this thread  pick a number between 1 and 49 and post your receipt plus the number you choose between 1-49 no picking duplicate numbers if someone has the number already then its gone, all numbers not picked if we don't reach the 49 votes will be mine so get voting and claim the 0.25 BTC !

The voting at coinpayments.net will close Wednesday , so on Wednesday 20.45 GMT the UK lottery will be drawn 
  www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/lotterydrawgames/lotto.ftl
  we will take the first ball drawn in the UK lottery from this coming Wednesday night 26th February if it is the number you selected is the first lottery ball drawn you win you will win the 0.25 BTC !!!!

If anything is unclear or the dev wants to hold the prize money feel free to post here !

All votes must be new votes registered after this post (sorry to all previous voters we just need to get us more votes)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are considering adding Klondike Coin to our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoin exchange yet. Since our announcement 7 days ago we already 1000 followers and 20 altcoins accepted. Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

Sounds great LazyCoins! Have seen your topic already and it is looking good.

The Klondike community wishes you the best of luck and we hope your exchange will be very succesful. We would be honored to see KDC on your exchange aswell!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are considering adding Klondike Coin to our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoin exchange yet. Since our announcement 7 days ago we already 1000 followers and 20 altcoins accepted. Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

Activity: 70
We will try again tonight for the fork chat at 1930 GMT in the #kdccoin room.
With the aim post this chat to have implementation and wallets updated within 48 hours.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
   1     merlmagic                                           18                                                       34
   2     MysticDOGE                                         19      Snaildvorak                                 35     peugo407
   3                                                              20      Sparkzor                                     36
   4                                                              21      Quinlan                                       37
   5                                                              22                                                       38
   6                                                              23                                                       39
   7      xspeed9190                                        24                                                       40
   8      Bentmar                                            25                                                       41
   9      furcoin                                               26                                                      42
  10                                                             27      Nadroj1485                                 43
  11                                                             28      berkelip                                      44       Hollowman338
  12                                                             29                                                       45
  13      McNulty                                            30                                                       46
  14      ress                                                 31                                                       47
  15                                                             32                                                       48
  16                                                             33      Hoju2k                                        49
  17      Vilsouth

MysticDOGE added at number 2
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
We would have gone through the details of the fork yesterday. Unfortunally, multiple persons had troubles connecting. For me, my ISP decided to pull the plug for my entire neighberhood. No one had any connection whatsoever last night. It's fixed now, but I wont be able to be here tonight due to other obligations.

What we can tell everyone already:

- We plan of fork at block 85.000. This is around sunday march 3th.
- We still doing all the math, so we end up with 19,9 million coins in 3 years.
- All who are complaining (like mayhem): instead of bitching, come up with good ideas. Your reply's are a waste of space and time.
- Ive learned: if you point out a "problem" without a solution: you are a loser/bitch. If you point a problem together with a solution; you're king.

To mayhem: welcome to my ignore list. Please grow up and start act like a man instead of a pussy.

@KDC_Dave: i have mailed you the possible scenarios for the fork yesterday. I will mail you later today with my personal preferences. If you can discuss this tonight with the rest, that would be great, so we can announce the outcome here and on the website.

P.s., who is willing and able to make a new (great looking) KDC topic? I recon it will be a moderated one to keep low-life people like Mayhem (who got noting to contribute) out of sight. I mean: i can take negative feedback, no problem. Im very open minded. But there is a big difference between negative feedback and just trolling and bitching. Please contact DAVE or ANDY for this.
Activity: 189
Has anyone reached out to cryptothrift.com that site is awesome. Only wish I had some btc to spend. 
Activity: 196
I dont understand why they even need a community meeting to decide about the fork.  Ten days ago they told us they were going to halve or reduce to 20 coins.  Meanwhile everyones coins got diluted to the tune of another million.  Freakin takes them a  week to do anything.  A week in KDC time is a year compared to other coins.  WTF.  DO SOMETHING!!!

Be a man and make a decision and give us a date and time!!! Christ, it probably takes them 20 minutes to fork.  They are in slo-mo alternate universe.

DO SOMETHING!!! geez

Nobody wants to buy your crap KDCs anymore because you cant keep your promises and stay on time.  You are trying to put on makeup on an ugly pig when the f...kin pig is dying of a disease.  Treat the disease first and then put on your silly lipstick on a pig!!

Calm down you will get to dump your coins in time.
legendary
Great buying volume on coinmarket.io today. Listed as number 4, NOT BAD. GREAT JOB GUYS.
Activity: 160
So what was the consensus?  Is this forking or what?
I dont understand why they even need a community meeting to decide about the fork.  Ten days ago they told us they were going to halve or reduce to 20 coins.  Meanwhile everyones coins got diluted to the tune of another million.  Freakin takes them a  week to do anything.  A week in KDC time is a year compared to other coins.  WTF.  DO SOMETHING!!!

Be a man and make a decision and give us a date and time!!! Christ, it probably takes them 20 minutes to fork.  They are in slo-mo alternate universe.

DO SOMETHING!!! geez

Nobody wants to buy your crap KDCs anymore because you cant keep your promises and stay on time.  You are trying to put on makeup on an ugly pig when the f...kin pig is dying of a disease.  Treat the disease first and then put on your silly lipstick on a pig!!
Activity: 184
swisscex is a very nice and fast exchange with kdc tradeable against btc/ltc/doge.
Maybe some of us could move from coinmarket to there? Because it does lack of volume sadly
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Where are the details for the fork?  F..kin what a joke.  The devs cant even get a chat right.'' Meanwhile KDC is bleeding to death.  They are just lazily whistling along.

well thats not very nice boy...  Wink
Activity: 112
Guys, I've come up with a GREAT IDEA!
So first, placebo wanna buy a lot of coins, eh?
Let's sell him some coins - lease a mining rig and point it towards KDC. 5.5mhps costs about 0.08-0.09, that's 3k KDC. You will get around 1500 KDC/day with that. BUUUUT! The price will rise. The diff will increase - people will start mining KDC. The price goes up and your 1500KDC will be worth at least the same as the 3k KDC you sold. Plus the KDC you are holding will be worth more.  Wink
But don't sell at coinmarket or coinedup, sell to rich people like Placebo  Cheesy
Everybody wins!

Placebo gets more KDC = He will get rich
Your coins will be more worth (you will lose 1500 KDC but the price will increase) = You get rich

The only losers are the ones dumping to buy scamcoins  Wink

Mayhem, I've ignored you so please don't reply. I will not read it.

Oh and yeah, the fork will be more efficient too!

Donated 100 KDC to the devs for android wallet  Wink

LJntMX4p4zMJkRTWSvTHeP2BCMD6L3B4PS   <--  the address
legendary
Where are the details for the fork?  F..kin what a joke.  The devs cant even get a chat right.'' Meanwhile KDC is bleeding to death.  They are just lazily whistling along.

I want to buy your bleeding coins, no problem Cheesy and i believe a few other people want to buy it too, if you don't have anything interesting to say then just sell your coins and move on. Maybe you can try to scam technique that they used yesterday on Topcoin Cheesy
legendary
Coinmarket.io again down!!! pffff. In fact really looking forward for our own Klondike exchange, and lets hope it is not a crappy as coinmarket.io as the last few days has been more down then up.
Activity: 196

Please no!!!! Lets try to get on mintpal.... it looks like cryptsy is still not adding KDC, maybe it will change when we can be accepted by coinpayments.net, so 2 key points to achieve here!!!

Please stop aiming and if you want USING that shitty exchange. Cryptsy never brings anything good to a coin, a pump and a dump that is it after that it is only downhill. There are other ways for coins to survive.

Not all coins are pump and dump. Of course it is part of the game but some coins just move higher. When you compare a lot of those coins with the value that they were trading at in November then it is all UP. You cannot expect that coins always go up in a straight line. For example ALF was trading at 40 sats in November, they hit 3000 sats, now just 500 sats, can you talk about a pump and dump? I don't think so. It is still 12.5 time higher as in November, Quark the same story, they are many coins when you compare it 6 months ago that still give you returns of 1000% and more. On cryptsy, yes, you have real pumps and dumps more then on other markets, but in general if you have a bullish market then it just go up, now we are in a bearish market. It is possible that all coins drop another 80%, is that dumping? Maybe, maybe not.

I NEVER said the COIN is a pump and dump, I said that coins added on Cryptsy GET a pump and dump. ALWAYS!, after people lost money on the 10x pump they lose interest and the coin loses miners, this goes for almost all the coins.

This is what Cryptsy has become a place for coins to slowly die.

A top of this Cryptsy is a shitty site without DDoS protection, holding withdrawals and deposits, shitty support etc etc.

Can be true, but cryptsy has 140,000 users!!! 140,000 people that can buy and sell coins. And i don't think the failure of a coin is linked to cryptsy. Look at DOGE they are doing pretty well, why? because their community is big enough, even when DOGE dropped to 25, they still had plenty of miners. A lot of the cryptsy coins still have a decent network hashrate. and as i said, the coin prices are at least 10 times higher then 8 months ago, so we cannot talk about dying coins, certainly not when you check the coin price.

Dont compare anything with Doge that is a coin by itself as it already had a meme supporting it. Cryptsy is shit, lets leave it at that.
legendary

Please no!!!! Lets try to get on mintpal.... it looks like cryptsy is still not adding KDC, maybe it will change when we can be accepted by coinpayments.net, so 2 key points to achieve here!!!

Please stop aiming and if you want USING that shitty exchange. Cryptsy never brings anything good to a coin, a pump and a dump that is it after that it is only downhill. There are other ways for coins to survive.

Not all coins are pump and dump. Of course it is part of the game but some coins just move higher. When you compare a lot of those coins with the value that they were trading at in November then it is all UP. You cannot expect that coins always go up in a straight line. For example ALF was trading at 40 sats in November, they hit 3000 sats, now just 500 sats, can you talk about a pump and dump? I don't think so. It is still 12.5 time higher as in November, Quark the same story, they are many coins when you compare it 6 months ago that still give you returns of 1000% and more. On cryptsy, yes, you have real pumps and dumps more then on other markets, but in general if you have a bullish market then it just go up, now we are in a bearish market. It is possible that all coins drop another 80%, is that dumping? Maybe, maybe not.

I NEVER said the COIN is a pump and dump, I said that coins added on Cryptsy GET a pump and dump. ALWAYS!, after people lost money on the 10x pump they lose interest and the coin loses miners, this goes for almost all the coins.

This is what Cryptsy has become a place for coins to slowly die.

A top of this Cryptsy is a shitty site without DDoS protection, holding withdrawals and deposits, shitty support etc etc.

Can be true, but cryptsy has 140,000 users!!! 140,000 people that can buy and sell coins. And i don't think the failure of a coin is linked to cryptsy. Look at DOGE they are doing pretty well, why? because their community is big enough, even when DOGE dropped to 25, they still had plenty of miners. A lot of the cryptsy coins still have a decent network hashrate. and as i said, the coin prices are at least 10 times higher then 8 months ago, so we cannot talk about dying coins, certainly not when you check the coin price.
Jump to: