Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 233. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have been watching MINT for a while and yesterday it exploded all because of the increase that is seen on coinmarketcap.

I was thinking if someone would be interested in a little pump to attract miners? looking at the sellorders it doesnt take that much to buy it up. Anyone interested in this? On KDC ofc.
...  Grin

Wanna hold my coins during it?

... Retard Grin
Oh, no I didn't mean that you would dump... I meant that I said we should pump it 1 week ago... when it was at 5k sat.
Pump to 10k sat, then it would get stable at 7.5k sat and be #1 at coinwarz and coinmarketcap... haha

You can pump it to 8k sat at coinedup now for around 2 BTC

Maybe we should wait for tomorrows announcement?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have been watching MINT for a while and yesterday it exploded all because of the increase that is seen on coinmarketcap.

I was thinking if someone would be interested in a little pump to attract miners? looking at the sellorders it doesnt take that much to buy it up. Anyone interested in this? On KDC ofc.
...  Grin

... Retard Grin
Oh, no I didn't mean that you would dump... I meant that I said we should pump it 1 week ago... when it was at 5k sat.
Pump to 10k sat, then it would get stable at 7.5k sat and be #1 at coinwarz and coinmarketcap... haha

...  Grin

... Retard Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to say new site progressing well, all set for a target launch tomorrow night. If i get the bulk of whats left to get done tonight, I may ask several of you to do an early beta test for me.

Thanks

Love it!!!! This already makes my day good. A little update, we don't need more, and now GBTW (get back to work Smiley) Smiley

...  Grin
Activity: 70
Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to say new site progressing well, all set for a target launch tomorrow night. If i get the bulk of whats left to get done tonight, I may ask several of you to do an early beta test for me.

Thanks

Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
There is no easy money story Smiley It would be a little too easy to buy something and know that next week you will double your money Smiley

Uh.. if you followed me on twitter and followd my investment advice, you would have doubled your money within 24 hours Smiley

> mintcoin bought voor 7 sat yesterday, today on 14 sat Smiley <

My new insider tip for your KDC-lovers: Keep buying mintcoin. Next blockhalving next week. Within 3 weeks, only 1 coin per block as it is 225.000 coins per block now. Pricetarget at least 100 satoshi.

twitter.com/minecrypto
Or if you just followed my tweet you RT'ed  Grin Grin
TBH I was thinking of selling all my KDC y-day, buy mint and then dump the mint today and buy kdc.. I should have done it :/

If only we could look into the future, we would all be millionairs within a week.  Grin

One thing I promise you all: if you keep hold of your KDC, keep on investing and keep on mining KDC; a bright, rich future will come your way.
I see dead people  Grin

Indeed!

As long as you dont see a dead coin, everything is fine Tongue Grin
Well I do see Lottocoin and Earthcoin... and Mooncoin Cheesy
But I can't see KDC and MINT, so they're not dead Wink

Im still hopefull about EAC  Shocked
There is no easy money story Smiley It would be a little too easy to buy something and know that next week you will double your money Smiley

Uh.. if you followed me on twitter and followd my investment advice, you would have doubled your money within 24 hours Smiley

My new insider tip for your KDC-lovers: Keep buying mintcoin. Next blockhalving next week. Within 3 weeks, only 1 coin per block as it is 225.000 coins per block now. Pricetarget at least 100 satoshi.

twitter.com/minecrypto
TBH I was thinking of selling all my KDC y-day, buy mint and then dump the mint today and buy kdc.. I should have done it :/

If only we could look into the future, we would all be millionairs within a week.  Grin

One thing I promise you all: if you keep hold of your KDC, keep on investing and keep on mining KDC; a bright, rich future will come your way.
I see dead people  Grin

Indeed!

Well I do see Lottocoin and Earthcoin... and Mooncoin Cheesy
But I can't see KDC and MINT, so they're not dead Wink

twitter.com/minecrypto

I see dead people  Grin

Indeed!

twitter.com/minecrypto

I see dead people  Grin

Indeed!

twitter.com/minecrypto

twitter.com/minecrypto
legendary

Uh.. if you followed me on twitter and followd my investment advice, you would have doubled your money Smiley

twitter.com/minecrypto

Yes,i know....at the moment just no BTCs available, waiting for the TOPcoin pump Smiley after Micro and Mint, Cage also had a nice move

twitter.com/minecrypto
legendary
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
    Thanks.  I know what had happend . I am very depressed because the alt coins I had buy is lower.

As U say , We just wait ..

Good luck.
   This coin price is slower quickly  .  Why ?

Because all coins are having problems... got nothing to do with Klondike Coin. The problems at mtgox is putting a lot of pressure on BTC and huge pressure on altcoins. To explain, my balance decreased by 25% in BTC value, and BTC dropped 30%, so i have a lost of 55% on all my other coins. So it is a global problem, if you have money then the only advice will be, buy so much altcoins that you can, and enjoy a nice profit in a few months.

+1

slower quickly? What you mean?

> KDC price is on the rise again!
legendary

Because all coins are having problems... got nothing to do with Klondike Coin. The problems at mtgox is putting a lot of pressure on BTC and huge pressure on altcoins. To explain, my balance decreased by 25% in BTC value, and BTC dropped 30%, so i have a lost of 55% on all my other coins. So it is a global problem, if you have money then the only advice will be, buy so much altcoins that you can, and enjoy a nice profit in a few months.
Jump to: