Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 234. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
   This coin price is slower quickly  .  Why ?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cryptosaur's dev
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Guys hold the line. I will keep mine til the grave or $1+ Never sold one.

I sold about 9% of my holdings and bought back more when others sold lower.  Trying to get as much as possible!  Mining, buying, whatever.

Great move. I never sold any coins, but at the moment i'm not buying or mining, i really would love to, but you need to spread the risks over several coins, and a few of my coins really went down Smiley Still hoping to get 200K KDC coins in the near future, and 1,000,000 KDC coins with the group of people that are in contact with me Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
We must come up with something unique that no other crypto has done before to get the big spotlights pointed at us.

Does anyone have ideas for going viral?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

I sold about 9% of my holdings and bought back more when others sold lower.  Trying to get as much as possible!  Mining, buying, whatever.
Activity: 17

Same here. I'm still panning.  Cool
Activity: 112

Activity: 112
Are you guys giving up on the coin? Its barley a month. Give the coin more time!
No one is really giving up... no one that has been here since the first days and really believed in the coin atleast!
Activity: 49
Are you guys giving up on the coin? Its barley a month. Give the coin more time!
Activity: 84
Dat feeling when Dev ends my frustration!

Activity: 140
I miss the days when most of the posts were "THE PAN IS MINE!"
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
KDC had great start but then it goes downward with trend.

i DO HOLD coins, but im starting to doubt they will raise.

for now mining SUN and waiting for 10 diff to sell at good price.
Activity: 17

@MysticDOGE

I believe this should be something for you Smiley As a big bag holder as how more coins this KDC marketing manager own how more time he will put in place to make this one a success Wink

+1 For MysticDOGE for this position should run a poll of community member who want this job and let the people vote.

+1 for the DOGE
Activity: 238

@MysticDOGE

I believe this should be something for you Smiley As a big bag holder as how more coins this KDC marketing manager own how more time he will put in place to make this one a success Wink

+1 For MysticDOGE for this position should run a poll of community member who want this job and let the people vote.
legendary
We have the same targets in our eyes Smiley

You know a lot of coins are in difficulty, falling coin prices, depressed communities, but if you can come out of a crisis stronger then we can have nice future in front of us.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Guys, were trying to sort out a reshuffle of things. Sorry no one has posted here. Please bear with us and as per my post you should see a marked improvement come Saturday evening on the communication front and website etc.

We will be looking to get a community leader in place with a direct communication channel to us.

As for the fork, we will announce the details once the sites done.

Finally!!! I don't know why it needs to take so long. If DEV is too busy then let someone else do the communication on the thread. I'm sure that everybody has skype or so. Just a few words, that is more then enough. We don't ask DEV to give updates like 'Today we started creating structure Klondikepay.payment and we use 5 integers, and 2 strings, but we find a problem in the C-sharp code, and it doesn't support oracle'.

I understand the frustration and sorry communications been lacking. As per my initial post I'm afraid it will stay that way till Saturday.

Upon opening of the new site there will be various community positions to fill and 1 position for a kdc marketing manager. These positions will be unpaid initially. But the marketing manager will be made an official kdc partner.

We don't care about payment, as a successful coin will make our coins more expensive, so this KDC marketing manager will do whatever is needed to make this coin a success.

@MysticDOGE

i have a degree in marketing Wink
legendary
Guys, were trying to sort out a reshuffle of things. Sorry no one has posted here. Please bear with us and as per my post you should see a marked improvement come Saturday evening on the communication front and website etc.

We will be looking to get a community leader in place with a direct communication channel to us.

Finally!!! I don't know why it needs to take so long. If DEV is too busy then let someone else do the communication on the thread. I'm sure that everybody has skype or so. Just a few words, that is more then enough. We don't ask DEV to give updates like 'Today we started creating structure Klondikepay.payment and we use 5 integers, and 2 strings, but we find a problem in the C-sharp code, and it doesn't support oracle'.

I understand the frustration and sorry communications been lacking. As per my initial post I'm afraid it will stay that way till Saturday.

Upon opening of the new site there will be various community positions to fill and 1 position for a kdc marketing manager. These positions will be unpaid initially. But the marketing manager will be made an official kdc partner.

We don't care about payment, as a successful coin will make our coins more expensive, so this KDC marketing manager will do whatever is needed to make this coin a success.

@MysticDOGE

Activity: 70

legendary

Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Woho they are alive! =)

We are waithing for further news i can assure you  Kiss Cool
Jump to: