Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 231. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Upvote KDC  current score 6549
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php (to find use Ctrl+F, KDC)
 http://cryptotop.com/

Really enjoyed all the chats tonight guys, thanks to those who joined us.
+2
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

+1
Activity: 70
I don't know if people knew this but we are also on cointweak.com

https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/kdc

Yes I arragend that with the owner Tweek last week Smiley Great job by him.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I don't know if people knew this but we are also on cointweak.com

https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/kdc
legendary
Look at this site:

https://www.anonibet.com/default.aspx

http://www.bitezze.com/#

Really nice... this are all long term projects, from the start we knew that KDC is a long term coin and not a dump & pump coin but this are the kind of sites that i would expect in 2015.
For those who i have been PM'n ive been locked out from replying for an hour! If you can help me build content tonight for the new site please email me at [email protected]

Thanks.
legendary
I was also in talk with Hostdab (that is currently using Xivra), the response was that we were not listed on coinpayments, so if we can have access to coinpayments then i'm sure that a lot of doors can open for KDC.

If you can find out what system they are running, we may be able to set them up a plugin for it.... (may be able to, really depends what it is)

All technical questions Cheesy you mean oracle or what kind of system are you talking about... Smiley

It's going to be running on some sort of shopping cart i'd imagine if they are using coinpayments.net - so if they are using something like opencart, we can give them a plugin to take KDC.

Ok, i will have a little check with the guy. It is interesting for both of us. For KDC and for Hostdab, they will increase their number of customers and we will increase the number of sites/products that you can use KDC for. so it is always a win/win situation. The only thing that they lose is time to set it up Smiley
I was also in talk with Hostdab (that is currently using Xivra), the response was that we were not listed on coinpayments, so if we can have access to coinpayments then i'm sure that a lot of doors can open for KDC.

If you can find out what system they are running, we may be able to set them up a plugin for it.... (may be able to, really depends what it is)

All technical questions Cheesy you mean oracle or what kind of system are you talking about... Smiley

It's going to be running on some sort of shopping cart i'd imagine if they are using coinpayments.net - so if they are using something like opencart, we can give them a plugin to take KDC.
legendary

legendary
legendary
Yesteday i check with www.51attack.com but they said that they don't want to add any more coins... still trying to get in touch with more sites to get KDC accepted.

Honestly, if someone can create a KDC Poker site then we can reward him nicely, in fact he will be rewarded indirectly by taking for example 10% of the revenue...
Im getting in touch with a few people who have expressed an interest in the past, to help me speed up getting the content on the new site. Let me know if anyone else can spare a few hours.

Thanks
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Have put 100 KDC in the faucet.

Since it only gives like 0.1 kdc, this is for new ppl. If you have a large stack (+10k), consider donation some too (instead of pulling it empy Tongue)

The website is http://faucet.klondikecoin.com/ and faucet wallet is L9YaWhnkUBMRAHpzutzozvVJFpF292YtuE

I'll drop some in the bucket when I get home this evening. Thanks for taking the lead! Things are looking up.
Activity: 207
Is there still a plan for a KDC Poker tournament? Of course DEV has been extermly busy but think of all the money that dev can earn with this.

For example a Poker tournament: 90% of the placed KDC will be payout to the winners and 10% is for the site owner.

People will really love this... as small hashrate people want to earn some more money, some students or so, so not a lot of money to buy KDC, also not a lot of hash, but good in Poker... those people will play it, then older people that never play poker will join too as they don't care to lose 50 KDC coins or so... and with this Poker tournament, with the right marketing we can create a little hype Smiley

Lol i want that! Sounds pretty amazing Cheesy
Is there still a plan for a KDC Poker tournament? Of course DEV has been extermly busy but think of all the money that dev can earn with this.

For example a Poker tournament: 90% of the placed KDC will be payout to the winners and 10% is for the site owner.

People will really love this... as small hashrate people want to earn some more money, some students or so, so not a lot of money to buy KDC, also not a lot of hash, but good in Poker... those people will play it, then older people that never play poker will join too as they don't care to lose 50 KDC coins or so... and with this Poker tournament, with the right marketing we can create a little hype Smiley

Sounds great, go make it happen Placebo. Pull the right strings like you did with getting in the pools at the start!

About twitter > im against those "social networks". Don't have a "personal" twitter, but it turns out, to use it business wise, it can really help spread the word and work to my advantage. I'll start a KDC giveaway on that account within a couple of days. Make sure you follow me and RT my tweets. twitter.com/minecrypto. I seem to be correct on a lot of coins / trades. Also a good reason to follow  Grin
Jump to: