Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 243. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Please STFU idiots and let the dev fork the coin.  I already bought back 10k KDC since the announcement.  A fork will give us momentum again if we re-launch and it will turn the momentum into buying.  No more dilution means it will be safe to buy in again.  Then the devs can do their work and be rewarded properly.

PLEASE NO HALF MEASURES.  20 coins per block.  say no to 36!! Just fork it and then let it ride on its own merit without the dilution problem.  Fork it once and do it right.  Dont do it half-assed and only partially solve the problem  Do it right the first time and work on your projects devs.  The support will be there.

And anyone thats thinking it will shoot up to 10,000 instantly needs to think again.  It will rise slowly but this time without the constant selling.

Im mining KDC again now before the change and if the devs fork it correctly, I will hold long term.

Once the coin is forked, it needs to re-launch with a new thread and advertised properly by the whole community.

I will be willing to donate to an official fund for advertising, exchanges and devs

^^^what he said  Smiley
And quit all the bitching and complaining too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
once the coin is forked people will dump their coins thats a fact (not me) if marketing is done well there will be people ready to scoop them up straight away, if not done well there will be more sellers than buyers resulting in a huge dump

You cant control the market, people that keep claiming about dumps and no dumps need to reassess.  If there are initial dumpers, let them dump.  The good news is they can only dump so much because no new coins or very little coins will be minted.  There will be dumping along the way that is to be expected, but this time there will not be a massive NEW supply coming online every day.  Thats the most important thing.
Activity: 98
Please STFU idiots and let the dev fork the coin.  I already bought back 10k KDC since the announcement.  A fork will give us momentum again if we re-launch and it will turn the momentum into buying.  No more dilution means it will be safe to buy in again.  Then the devs can do their work and be rewarded properly.

PLEASE NO HALF MEASURES.  20 coins per block.  say no to 36!! Just fork it and then let it ride on its own merit without the dilution problem.  Fork it once and do it right.  Dont do it half-assed and only partially solve the problem  Do it right the first time and work on your projects devs.  The support will be there.

And anyone thats thinking it will shoot up to 10,000 instantly needs to think again.  It will rise slowly but this time without the constant selling.

Im mining KDC again now before the change and if the devs fork it correctly, I will hold long term.

Once the coin is forked, it needs to re-launch with a new thread and advertised properly by the whole community.

I will be willing to donate to an official fund for advertising, exchanges and devs
Activity: 196
if the coin is forked price will go up and people will dump, especially the frustrated ones with no patience. unless you use this as an opportunity to market the coin, get more miners and more investors, forking it will have a negative effect. on the other hand it could be extremely effective but thats only if you get the word out to everyone not only the people already interested in the coin

This is pretty much how it's been with every coin that has had a forced fork.  I explained it many pages back with examples of coins that it happened to.  The only people a hard fork benefit are those that have stockpiled coins cheap going into the fork.

Also, block halving has proven it does NOTHING to a coin's value.  Look at the hype that went toward Dogecoin's block halving - look at it's exchange rate immediately BEFORE the halving and immediately AFTER if you want a popular and current example.

But was there no good fork at Kitteh? Was that not the reason why it jump from 1 to 120 (highest point) now only trading at 30, but still, they were worth only 1.

Kitteh was broken.  Period.  That's why it was at 1.

Take TopCoin for example... it's whole premise is block halving.  I suppose moving from 4 satoshi to 5 satoshi represents a 20% increase in value, but that happens in a regular market based on demand anyway.  Halving doesn't make any difference.
legendary
everyone should be buying into this coin now.. it'll make it to 10 cents and above. this coin is a good investment right now.

As soon as we get the particulars on the fork, we should market it on all the other coin threads here and on redit.
Activity: 112
Dammit we hit 4000 again Smiley Look, because the market is really wake, it doesn't take too much BTC to get use from 4000 to 20000. Look at Grumpy 35BTC and it move up from 1 to 5.

Yeah what is it with all these stupid crap coins like "grumpycoin" and "spodermancoin" and 100 others? Why do ppl invest big money in these crap coins when they can invest in a professional coin like KDC or Noble or Digibytes? It just does not make sense to me.
Because people are retarded.
Atm I'm focusing on KDC, Dope, Mint.
Dope and KDC long term, mint mid-term!
legendary
Dammit we hit 4000 again Smiley Look, because the market is really wake, it doesn't take too much BTC to get use from 4000 to 20000. Look at Grumpy 35BTC and it move up from 1 to 5.

Yeah what is it with all these stupid crap coins like "grumpycoin" and "spodermancoin" and 100 others? Why do ppl invest big money in these crap coins when they can invest in a professional coin like KDC or Noble or Digibytes? It just does not make sense to me.
Activity: 70
everyone should be buying into this coin now.. it'll make it to 10 cents and above. this coin is a good investment right now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
if the coin is forked price will go up and people will dump, especially the frustrated ones with no patience. unless you use this as an opportunity to market the coin, get more miners and more investors, forking it will have a negative effect. on the other hand it could be extremely effective but thats only if you get the word out to everyone not only the people already interested in the coin

This is pretty much how it's been with every coin that has had a forced fork.  I explained it many pages back with examples of coins that it happened to.  The only people a hard fork benefit are those that have stockpiled coins cheap going into the fork.

Also, block halving has proven it does NOTHING to a coin's value.  Look at the hype that went toward Dogecoin's block halving - look at it's exchange rate immediately BEFORE the halving and immediately AFTER if you want a popular and current example.

But was there no good fork at Kitteh? Was that not the reason why it jump from 1 to 120 (highest point) now only trading at 30, but still, they were worth only 1.
Activity: 196

legendary
target price 10$ per Klondike !!

PS: Price is rising slowly Wink

Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yes the gamekeystore is great. i bought Battlefield 4 and im playing right now on my pc Cheesy and i will also buy the Battlefield 4 Premium with Klondike the next time its available.

thats awesome. you can buy real things with KDC !!  

Klondike is the future Cheesy

i cant even imagine the high price when the facebookapp and Klonpay starts   Cool

target price 10$ per Klondike !!

PS: Price is rising slowly Wink
Activity: 308
Don't stress Buy some KlondikeC
legendary
On Facebook they are active Smiley As sometimes i put something on facebook and they reply. But now for example grumpy coin is moving higher and twitter is full of grumpy, when KDC was moving higher i didn't see any messages. This is our job, you know, we need to promote this coin too, it is not just the 6 dev people as they should work on website/deals/etc, we need to spread the word.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1 month to a team of 6 devs do a facebook wallet/tip app and its not even completed yet.
Great Job Devs!

Roll Eyes

The sale of game codes is a great idea for the record, thanks for all of your work on it Devs.
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
1 month to a team of 6 devs do a facebook wallet/tip app and its not even completed yet.
Great Job Devs!

Roll Eyes
Activity: 67
legendary
once the coin is forked people will dump their coins thats a fact (not me) if marketing is done well there will be people ready to scoop them up straight away, if not done well there will be more sellers than buyers resulting in a huge dump

Why would you sell at a price that is lower then now after you know that there will be less coins available? Anyway, fork a coin is like a company, we didn't meet our targets so lets fire some people, but then you will have the same problems again, and again. The main reason why we are not doing well is because all altcoins are not doing well, second reason is we don't gain new miners, or a lack of applications that are using KDC.
Activity: 67
Jump to: