Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 246. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Have bought another 3000 kdc on coinedup Smiley Love seeing my stack grow and grow, realizing KDC will be trading the 30k sat range once more (in possible a few weeks time)

Am **Really** curious what your basis for this is?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Having had several chats with people over the last few days, i think we will go ahead with the fork.

Do we want to half down to 38.5 coins or drop it down to 20 coins a block?

One more request, when you relaunch the new site, please bring back the original Klondike logo. The new logo looks awesome up close, but when sized down it has no distinguishing features so you cannot tell it is Klondike...and that is a very important aspect of marketing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
this coin didnt go as planned so it does need some fork and it will stand chances to get to cryptsy sooner or later.

till then SUN is coin of the day to mine and profit Smiley
I will never touch SUN again... crapcoin!
Dope is the way to go!

With the possible upcoming fork of KDC, im pointing my miners back to KDC while it still gives 77 coins a block Smiley

Same here! I feel like good things are about to happen. Let's get that hashrate back over 1 gh.

Have bought another 3000 kdc on coinedup Smiley Love seeing my stack grow and grow, realizing KDC will be trading the 30k sat range once more (in possible a few weeks time)
legendary
this coin didnt go as planned so it does need some fork and it will stand chances to get to cryptsy sooner or later.

Dope is the way to go!

With the possible upcoming fork of KDC, im pointing my miners back to KDC while it still gives 77 coins a block Smiley

Same here! I feel like good things are about to happen. Let's get that hashrate back over 1 gh.
Hey guys,

I am having trouble connecting to your block explorerer @ http://explorer.klondikecoin.com/chain/KlondikeCoin/q/getdifficulty.
Is there a backup explorer available?

Greets,
Tweek

Not yet, but here is actual diff:

Pool Hash Rate    33.493 MH/s
Pool Efficiency    97.51%
Current Active Workers    31
Current Difficulty    3.90513959
Est. Next Difficulty    4.05893567
Thanks, but I need to be able to get it automatically because I am making you guys a calculator and adding it to my profit overview. Smiley

Sounds great. I recon it will be fixed as soon as one of the devs gets here Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Hey guys,

I am having trouble connecting to your block explorerer @ http://explorer.klondikecoin.com/chain/KlondikeCoin/q/getdifficulty.

Greets,
Tweek

Thanks, but I need to be able to get it automatically because I am making you guys a calculator and adding it to my profit overview. Smiley
legendary
Having had several chats with people over the last few days, i think we will go ahead with the fork.

Do we want to half down to 38.5 coins or drop it down to 20 coins a block?

vote 20
Whats the update about the gamestore? When will it be stocked Tongue:)
Hey guys,

Greets,
Tweek

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Hey guys,

Greets,
Tweek
Activity: 539
explorer.klondikecoin.com down again........
Activity: 196
Very nice that Noblecoin marketplace....

In fact on our merchandise website, we can also add clothes. I don't think it take too much money to make a t-shirt with the Klondike logo, or with something else related to Klondike.

Little cups with Klondike logo, all marketing material, that people can buy on the website. You need to ask the question, people want to buy t-shirts, some kids are running around with t-shirts of cars 2, or spidermen, so maybe daddy can buy the kids a t-shirt with some people searching for Gold with a nice link to Klondike coin Wink

Yes! I would buy that!

We have been toying with the idea of physical merch since the beginning, our only problem is the probable tax implications.

I am willing to handle this, the only problem is that I need someone to set it up for me.
legendary
Activity: 1120
KDC is rising !!! Cheesy

Coinmarket.io offline and price on coinedup growing to 4k again. WOnt be suprised to see 5.5k today and when fork really happens, it should go up towards 8-9k.
These current prices are a bargain and the USA is still asleep, only to wake up in an hour or 2 from now.

Im buying and mining KDC again.

KLONDIKE at NUMBER ONE POSITION at coinwarz.com again! And with the CoinedUp price of 3900 we be standing on nr1 with a distance to nr 2.

Point your miners to KDC now. The train was standing at the station for way too long and is about to leave! Don't miss the KDC GoldRush Train!

For your mining I'd suggest http://kdc.coinarmy.com/index.php?page=dashboard. Very nice interface and always online.

EDIT: Net HASHRATE GROWING FAST AGAIN

But is that a good thing or a bad thing? I mine being number one.Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
KDC is rising !!! Cheesy

as soon as I have sold my 4k Suncoin for a decent price I am putting it all at KDC as long as the price stays under 6-7k satoshi

Same here, i only have 500 coins. Terrible mining pool, because i stop mining it and went to sleep, as i maybe would had 2000 coins
KDC is rising !!! Cheesy

Coinmarket.io offline and price on coinedup growing to 4k again. WOnt be suprised to see 5.5k today and when fork really happens, it should go up towards 8-9k.
These current prices are a bargain and the USA is still asleep, only to wake up in an hour or 2 from now.

Im buying and mining KDC again.

KLONDIKE at NUMBER ONE POSITION at coinwarz.com again! And with the CoinedUp price of 3900 we be standing on nr1 with a distance to nr 2.

Point your miners to KDC now. The train was standing at the station for way too long and is about to leave! Don't miss the KDC GoldRush Train!

For your mining I'd suggest http://kdc.coinarmy.com/index.php?page=dashboard. Very nice interface and always online.

EDIT: Net HASHRATE GROWING FAST AGAIN
Activity: 196
KDC is rising !!! Cheesy

as soon as I have sold my 4k Suncoin for a decent price I am putting it all at KDC as long as the price stays under 6-7k satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Dope is the way to go!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Dope is the way to go!
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!

Jump to: