Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 245. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
If only we could see into the crypto-future, we all be millionairs.

Anyhow, im full on KDC mining again, while there is still 77 coins per block.

Indeed look at PENG and RDD, dead as a monkey, and now both increased by 300%, that is why i'm always saying. KDC time will come too, just a matter of outside interest. PENG ok, they have a bigger communitythen KDC, but RDD???

RDD was introduced to 3000 chinese investors what I heard.

Can be, i don't know... The story is also that Quark hired people to promote their coin, i'm not saying that we need to do this, but why can RDD have 3000 chinese investors and we not? I'm sure that with the right people on board, that you can let a coin fly, no matter what they are selling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Indeed look at PENG and RDD, dead as a monkey, and now both increased by 300%, that is why i'm always saying. KDC time will come too, just a matter of outside interest. PENG ok, they have a bigger communitythen KDC, but RDD???

RDD was introduced to 3000 chinese investors what I heard.
legendary

Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

legendary
A lot of wake altcoins lately... Sad we really need a November 2013 jump, and we i'm mining ALL altcoins, terrible those performance, when you check how low those altcoins are, unbelievable. FST/GDC/ZET/ALF/LOT/EAC/USDe/KARM/SMC/TOP/

I don't know, but the situation around Bitcoin and recent events at gox is not helping to get people into altcoins, when this situation is getting more clear out and stable then i think a lot of those fallen angels will really jump higher again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If halving is to be considered, it needs to be done with a dramatic reduction.  No half measures please.  20 coins per block is an acceptable start.

For those who think there will be a quick increase in price followed by a massive sale, think again. 

More likely, there will be a stabilization from the free-fall we are currently on.  The prices will stop declining until demand catches up with the excessive supply.  We should see a SLOW and Steady climb back as things progress.  But it will not be a quick pump and dump.  Then as we near the next halving we will start to have a better shot at surviving.

Once, the inflation/dilution problem is solved, THEN the Klondike community can focus and making sure the apps are released on time and advertising and getting on more exchanges.   This makes FAR FAR FAR more sense. Priorities.

Fix the death blow first (dilution.inflation), then work on increased popularity and exposure.  Once the supply problem is solved, investors will slowly, not immediately come back.  At the very least it will give KDC a decent chance to accomplish its goals.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i vote for 20coins/block, initiadet at the original blockhalving block.

BUT FIRST! you need to update every source you market this coin from, klondikecoin.com I mean COME ON!
legendary
suncoin 10 coins/block, 1 minute block time. Makes it feel like the coin is more rare even though it can be split up.

I was thinking the other day what KDC would better look like if it followed this "gold rush" thing that was supposed to happen.

each block gives 1 coin/block with like a couple of random blocks in the chain giving a huge amount, that would look like a gold rush since you wouldnt know when you hit that block. The same as the goldrush, a staked claim wasnt 100% sure that it would profit and the same would go for mining this coin. You would mine it but you wouldnt be sure if you ever hit the jackpot. I would mine that coin for sure Cheesy

Something like Hobbitcoin Smiley you have 1000 coins per bock + 50% of a bigger block and later in time it decrease. I'm infact looking at Hobbitcoin to mine it a little myself, and get some good people working on the guy so that it can be interesting for th future.
Activity: 196
suncoin 10 coins/block, 1 minute block time. Makes it feel like the coin is more rare even though it can be split up.

I was thinking the other day what KDC would better look like if it followed this "gold rush" thing that was supposed to happen.

each block gives 1 coin/block with like a couple of random blocks in the chain giving a huge amount, that would look like a gold rush since you wouldnt know when you hit that block. The same as the goldrush, a staked claim wasnt 100% sure that it would profit and the same would go for mining this coin. You would mine it but you wouldnt be sure if you ever hit the jackpot. I would mine that coin for sure Cheesy
legendary
Did you notice what Suncoin manage to do in a few days... you know by everybody get on complaining we will not increase our miners/investors.  I'm running out of ideas Smiley

No I missed that one completely... I'm followed the PND action the last days Grin

I wasn't complaining, just suggesting to let it be how it was with my point of view. We will make it anyway since theres not much competition in the cesspool called altcoins  Cheesy

Grin i didn't say that you were complaining, but lets say, a lot of people have been complaining Smiley. At this moment i'm surprised of a lot of those altcoins, some of them are pretty cheap, or maybe the current values are the normal values and we were living in the clouds and thought, lets make easy money. I'm talking general here, not only KDC, but other altcoins too. I believe we just need to be patient and hope that it is again November 2013, but we really need to get that cryptsy listing sorted out. The last time that i talk to Mr. cryptsy was that they didn't decided yet, but MAXcoin was directly on their exchange, mmm.
Activity: 184
Did you notice what Suncoin manage to do in a few days... you know by everybody get on complaining we will not increase our miners/investors.  I'm running out of ideas Smiley

No I missed that one completely... I'm followed the PND action the last days Grin

I wasn't complaining, just suggesting to let it be how it was with my point of view. We will make it anyway since theres not much competition in the cesspool called altcoins  Cheesy
legendary
Still, since the announcement, hashrate has gone up with 100mhash and prices are up too. How to explain that?

Its true, nobody can predict the exact outcome of a possible fork.
The resulting increase of hashrate and price are a reaction to the ann of a possbile fork. But based on the small size of that increase I would guess it is once again solely created by the KDC circlejerk community  whithin this thread. A zero sum game. We need external growth in size and popularity and the remaining time until the natural halving can be used for that.
Just my 2 satoshis to this issue of course, I wouldnt mind KDC to finally take off now but thats not the way to go in my view.

Rush the goldmine while you can!

Still, since the announcement, hashrate has gone up with 100mhash and prices are up too. How to explain that?

Its true, nobody can predict the exact outcome of a possible fork.
The resulting increase of hashrate and price are a reaction to the ann of a possbile fork. But based on the small size of that increase I would guess it is once again solely created by the KDC circlejerk community  whithin this thread. A zero sum game. We need external growth in size and popularity and the remaining time until the natural halving can be used for that.
Just my 2 satoshis to this issue of course, I wouldnt mind KDC to finally take off now but thats not the way to go in my view.

Rush the goldmine while you can!
legendary
Having had several chats with people over the last few days, i think we will go ahead with the fork.

Do we want to half down to 38.5 coins or drop it down to 20 coins a block?

Oh man.. please dont give in on the last few weeks.
The halving will come naturally in about a month anyway? In my opinion the userbase of KDC is still way too small. The block reward reduction will only be a market barrier for any potential newcomer while at the same time theres still no incentive to invest in this coin if theres no big hash spike, indicating an increase of popularity.

At the current net hasrate a fork would only give kdc the long awaited deathblow.

Whats the purpose of the fork? An artificial increasing of the bagholder wealth? Or is there something I'm overlooking?

Its NOT as simple as the less block reward the more valuable it will be.
The more popular the harder to mine it and finally the more valuable.

Still, since the announcement, hashrate has gone up with 100mhash and prices are up too. How to explain that? This won't be the long awaited deathblow, since most investors I spoke have said they hesitate investing in KDC because of the current high dilution of the coin.

"Newcomers" had plenty of time to get aboard. Some are backing this coin since day one. Ye, im sure they make a bit more money then people who join in right now.

Only advice I have is, go start mining and buying now while it is still low.

>> coinmarket.io is back online <<

I don't know what i need to think of KDC. We have very nice hashrate, when you compare it with other coins, so ... but the problem is that the reward that people are getting is high even with this low coin price. And this is what is being displayed on coinwarz too... Are we now just mine by people that want to dump their coins before of the nice reward, or do we have people that look for the long run. I don't mine Klondike anymore, because i believe i already have more then enough KDC coins and mining other coins can be interesting too Smiley I'm selling KDC coins, nope, I'm buying KDC coinns (nope, not at the moment). I'm currently just holding and will be looking forward for next month...

DEV is far away from Earth, i think they are already at the moon, waiting for us. A little more activity from DEV would be nice...
Having had several chats with people over the last few days, i think we will go ahead with the fork.

The halving will come naturally in about a month anyway? In my opinion the userbase of KDC is still way too small. The block reward reduction will only be a market barrier for any potential newcomer while at the same time theres still no incentive to invest in this coin if theres no big hash spike, indicating an increase of popularity.

At the current net hasrate a fork would only give kdc the long awaited deathblow.

Whats the purpose of the fork? An artificial increasing of the bagholder wealth? Or is there something I'm overlooking?

Still, since the announcement, hashrate has gone up with 100mhash and prices are up too. How to explain that? This won't be the long awaited deathblow, since most investors I spoke have said they hesitate investing in KDC because of the current high dilution of the coin.

"Newcomers" had plenty of time to get aboard. Some are backing this coin since day one. Ye, im sure they make a bit more money then people who join in right now.

Only advice I have is, go start mining and buying now while it is still low.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Got a feeling this coin is going to explode soon  Grin

Lots of good things coming up, cryptsy to top it off would be nice
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
I noticed the block explorer came back online so here it is:
Klondike mining calculator
Profitability overview

Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC

KlondikeCoin    4.70500000    329.219066121    0.00003555 ?    0.022331088    $7.35    85.44

Thank you very much Tweek ! Can Dev put these on 1st page? Smiley
Yea, advertisement is more then welcome. Smiley
Profitability overview

Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC

KlondikeCoin    4.70500000    329.219066121    0.00003555 ?    0.022331088    $7.35    85.44

Thank you very much Tweek ! Can Dev put these on 1st page? Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Profitability overview

Jump to: