Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 247. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Block 70000 is comming up in a few days.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
  20 coins a block and when is it planned ?
Having had several chats with people over the last few days, i think we will go ahead with the fork.

Do we want to half down to 38.5 coins or drop it down to 20 coins a block?

I'd go for the 20 coins a block, make this goldrush more rare. Like, with the original goldrush, after 2 months there wasnt that much gold to be found anylonger aight?

10 coins / block.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Having had several chats with people over the last few days, i think we will go ahead with the fork.

I'd go for the 20 coins a block, make this goldrush more rare. Like, with the original goldrush, after 2 months there wasnt that much gold to be found anylonger aight?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

When is the next block halving in that case? Still in a month?
Activity: 672
Deleted - I have nothing of value to contribute.
Activity: 70

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
What is the dev going to do next?
Activity: 672
Anyone interested in buying very cheap KDC... head over to SwissCEX... 1100 is the average price... volume is low... but you could pick up some bargains...

https://www.swisscex.com/market/KDC_BTC
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
let them sleeping, we are in a period of hibernation
Can one of the Devs please contact me either through PM (I have sent some to you guys the past few days) or skype:

Skypename: Jilixy
Activity: 308
Was just looking on CoinWarz, and we are 3 or 4 right now... 8 of the top 10 coins are on Cryptsy and we're still managing to stay near the top of things...

This Gold Rush will have it's Winners. It's all a matter of time Smiley

+1
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Could the dev please talk to Mr. http://kdc.hashwithme.com or remove it from the first page sence it's not working anymore.
Was just looking on CoinWarz, and we are 3 or 4 right now... 8 of the top 10 coins are on Cryptsy and we're still managing to stay near the top of things...

This Gold Rush will have it's Winners. It's all a matter of time Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
Maybe ppl are beginning to understand the real value of a coins that has a great Dev-team and a strong (not extremely big though, yet...) The sell wall is more lika a grass straw IMO. This might also be because the dumpers sent the coins to the "better" hands Smiley

The coin hasn't been the most profitable to mine lately yet still the dumping, so either faith has been lost in the coin and holders are selling, or they don't care that much because they see more immediate profits else where and are selling to cash in on it.  If they're smart/willing to risk it, they are counting on KDC not going anywhere soon and being able to come back and buy back cheap and remain in the same position.  I think it's part or all of the latter, but it could just as easily be the former.  Or maybe someone is just pissed at KDC and just mining a crap ton to just dump them no matter the price in spite of the coin.(with how greedy and selfish people with enough money  to drop on big mining ops in my experience are, this is equally likely, big babies they are)
Activity: 140
I've never had issues with coinmarket. Their support can be a little slow, but I think that's because it's like a one or two man shop. I've always received fast withdrawals and deposits.
Like I said I haven't had the same experiences as a lot of people have.  Stuff is usually pretty smooth for me with a few issues here or there.  But I know that problems do happen, and with something as popular as crypto currencies and their current level of development it's even more likely that MORE problems will arise.  So why is it that the majority of these "services" think that bare bones staff (judging by the speed of service when a problem does happen with the auto exchange/payment software) is reasonable.  I'm not just talking about coinmarket.  And if other exchanges do employ a healthy staff, where is the GOOD service, aka dedicated support staff ready to solve any problems as they arise.  I just call these people leeches, they've found a good host to latch on to and just sit here sucking off the crypto system.  We are the paying beta testers who point out problems, only to have them occasionally responded to and fixed.  On top of that when we finally get tired of this sub par "service" and get mad at these leeches we have no recourse and a bunch of ignorant people who think shits sunshine and gigglepops until they get a taste of what others have warned will inevitably happen when you deal with leeches. Lets find an exchange that fulfills the service requirements and ONLY use that one regardless of the coins listed because it will have criteria for getting listed, a concrete process, you know stability.  Shit happens which is why the response to shit needs to be stable to not spotty at best, I mean what are we paying for if not SERVICE!
Jump to: