Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 273. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine for your life
Sounds great,keep the hard work up  Embarrassed
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Welcome!

Are you planning of adding BF 4 premium too ?

I will add it just for you Smiley I'll get it up asap for you.

Thanks. If price is nice / normal, i will buy Cheesy
Activity: 84
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Welcome!

I will add it just for you Smiley I'll get it up asap for you.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Hi everyone,

So, as hinted at in the dev announcement last night, they are putting someone in charge of managing the game keys store. That would be me, so I wanted to introduce myself and tell you a bit about my plans for the site.

First things first, my relationship with the devs. I know them all personally, but up until now I haven’t been involved with the project in any way other than watching them work their butts off for the past month.

I’m a very avid PC gamer, so when the suggestion of a game key store came up it really grabbed my interest. I did some research over the last week or so, bought up a little stock to be able to test the concept and then approached the team to offer my support.

My research showed that while there are some stores out there offering game keys, they are pretty much offering them at the RRP with their unique selling point being that they accept crypto. For me, this isn’t good enough. Your average crypto holder is currently using crypto as an investment and not as a means to buy goods. This means that there is no incentive whatsoever to use a large chunk of their crypto to buy goods that they can buy for much cheaper using fiat.

I think there’s a real market for a GOOD gamekey website given that the average crypto user demographics are fairly similar to the average gamer demographics (source: the sa and cryptocurrency.org).

My plan for the gamekey website is going to be to make the prices competitive, so it’s worthwhile actually converting fiat into KDC to take advantage of the prices we offer (Max Payne 3 for around $5 for example). In the early stages, stock is going to be very limited while we make sure that the site works how we want it to, and while we build up initial stock levels. This will be a beta period, and I hope you’ll all appreciate that this is a brand new business idea and that it can take months for a new store to build up stock and start being successful. I saw someone quote the volume of 5BTC a day – this simply won’t be the case early on, even most fiat stores would kill for that sort of volume!

In these very early stages, I’d ask that anyone who buys a key post about it to share their experience and provide feedback to me. I plan to be very open and honest about future plans etc, so ask away if you have any questions.
Finally, I’ll keep you all updated on the state of the site, new stock coming in etc. We’re currently redoing the whole thing, so you won’t notice many changes for the next 24 hours or so.

Welcome!

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Hi everyone,

So, as hinted at in the dev announcement last night, they are putting someone in charge of managing the game keys store. That would be me, so I wanted to introduce myself and tell you a bit about my plans for the site.

First things first, my relationship with the devs. I know them all personally, but up until now I haven’t been involved with the project in any way other than watching them work their butts off for the past month.

I’m a very avid PC gamer, so when the suggestion of a game key store came up it really grabbed my interest. I did some research over the last week or so, bought up a little stock to be able to test the concept and then approached the team to offer my support.

My research showed that while there are some stores out there offering game keys, they are pretty much offering them at the RRP with their unique selling point being that they accept crypto. For me, this isn’t good enough. Your average crypto holder is currently using crypto as an investment and not as a means to buy goods. This means that there is no incentive whatsoever to use a large chunk of their crypto to buy goods that they can buy for much cheaper using fiat.

I think there’s a real market for a GOOD gamekey website given that the average crypto user demographics are fairly similar to the average gamer demographics (source: the sa and cryptocurrency.org).

My plan for the gamekey website is going to be to make the prices competitive, so it’s worthwhile actually converting fiat into KDC to take advantage of the prices we offer (Max Payne 3 for around $5 for example). In the early stages, stock is going to be very limited while we make sure that the site works how we want it to, and while we build up initial stock levels. This will be a beta period, and I hope you’ll all appreciate that this is a brand new business idea and that it can take months for a new store to build up stock and start being successful. I saw someone quote the volume of 5BTC a day – this simply won’t be the case early on, even most fiat stores would kill for that sort of volume!

In these very early stages, I’d ask that anyone who buys a key post about it to share their experience and provide feedback to me. I plan to be very open and honest about future plans etc, so ask away if you have any questions.
Finally, I’ll keep you all updated on the state of the site, new stock coming in etc. We’re currently redoing the whole thing, so you won’t notice many changes for the next 24 hours or so.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
hahha those new security systems on pools make me laugh alot... lots of people dont read  Cheesy
Activity: 196
My account is still locked at kdc.cryptofountain.com , i have send mail, contacted support came here. Nothing worked

Still have some kdc over there.

Same here, mine is locked as well and cannot contact support.  Huh

Noone can help? This is retarded. Scam pool!

When you are at the edit account page can you press the big blue button that says unlock?

Thanks for the fast response, No as i can't login i can't acces the edit account page.

So you cant login at all?, what does the website say when you try?

Feeling like a fool here, it suddenly worked..

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
My account is still locked at kdc.cryptofountain.com , i have send mail, contacted support came here. Nothing worked

When you are at the edit account page can you press the big blue button that says unlock?

Thanks for the fast response, No as i can't login i can't acces the edit account page.

Feeling like a fool here, it suddenly worked..

legendary

legendary

What's wrong with this coin? Why it keep dropping?

Nothing.  The day traders are just pissed off that the devs won't capitulate to their demands to make them a quick buck but rather keep to the original vision of the coin.

Imagine that.  Devs with balls enough to see something through!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
What's wrong with this coin? Why it keep dropping?
legendary
Activity: 1120
We will contact those sites Smiley

The crypto game codes store is run by us, we will fix it so it says KDC again instead of $, we're working on implementing auto updating pricing based on KDC > BTC > USD, at the moment it is static.

Great, can twitter also being used a little more, KDC has 373 followers, all those followers have another 50 or more followers so when you post something and some people retweet it then we can already reach a lot of people...

We will contact those sites Smiley

The crypto game codes store is run by us, we will fix it so it says KDC again instead of $, we're working on implementing auto updating pricing based on KDC > BTC > USD, at the moment it is static.

legendary
@DEV,

Just looking at http://satoshiroulette.com/ i've contacted the owner as i believe that this type of sites can help us. Yes we already have a roulette game, but this site offer a few things more... the owner is SRRoulette and is also on bitcointalk, so ...
legendary
@DEV,

Can you please have a talk with the people from http://www.thanksbitcoin.com/ to get KDC added.

As you can see there are plenty of other coins listed on that site too... For example Graincoin is listed there....
legendary
@DEV,

Can you check if KDC can be added to https://moolah.ch/ I believe it can be interesting....What do you think?
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
For everyone is still believes in KDC; Let's continue to build up promotion of the coin!

https://www.facebook.com/klondikecoins 605 Likes
https://twitter.com/KlondikeCoins  375 Followers
http://www.reddit.com/r/klondikecoin  71 Readers

A site that accepts KDC to Purchase Items
http://cryptogamecodes.com/

Ads are running on multiple sites mainly;
https://a-ads.com/campaigns/1655 <-Anonomous Donations Accepted.
Coinurl.com
BTCGigs.com
A Few PPC Sites

Is http://cryptogamecodes.com/ from KDC owners or is it just a site that offers user the possibility to use KDC to buy games. The prices are in dollar. Personally i think it most be more clear for users that you can use this site by using KDC coins.

If this site is own by KDC then i would suggest to add other coins too, we can ask some money for it and this can be used for promotions. I know that Saturncoin and TopCoin can maybe be interested in that site too..

I think the dev made that one last saterday when the trolls were raging over the last wave of lowprice.
Kinda funny if you look back you can see a pattern in the price based on the day of the week Smiley
Jump to: