Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 272. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Clearly, the issue of this coin aren't the dumps really. It's all about the volume. We need more people to get interested in this coin. We need to spread the word, make more use of social media. How can only a "1btc sell wall" keep us down? Honestly, thats a perfect oppertunity to get in early and cheap. We just don't have enough people interested in this coin, and that needs to change.

if you look at coinedup stats you can't even (or barely) read the KDC/BTC volume in the bubble.
https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/coinedup

On Coinmarket.io we have a poor ~10btc volume in 24hours.
https://www.coinmarket.io/market/KDCBTC

This bitcointalk thread is awesome, but the only people that read this thread are the KDC believers. We need to spread the word, thats all. No one knows anything about our community and coin. I do see potential in this coin as the community and the devs are amazing. We are actually working on making this coin valuable. Now we "just" have to attract more attention. I am not sure if I am profitable for our community, but I will do my best to spread the word about KDC. I will use twitter (www.twitter.com/gmolenkamp) and will try to heavily promote this coin. Every little bits help. So for you guys, if you really want to help this coin, spread the word because volume is all that matters at the moment.

And for Cryptsy, don't cross your fingers for KDC to be listed on Cryptsy. We aren't ready for such a huge exchange yet. It will cause our beloved coin to become unstable and be a pump & dump target. Now, that's not what we want do we? So (our goal) for now is to stick to these smaller exchanges and spread the word.

Cheers,
Clyze aka Gabriel

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Poor 10BTC??? Can you please check cryptsy and check how many coins has LESS then 10BTC volume in 24hours!!!

Anyway, I'm in talk with several other site owners to add KDC as a payment method, some of the sites i have posted here, some other sites i'm in talk privately.

Check coinmarketcap and check how much volume has been traded the last 24 hours and compare it to other coins....
legendary
Clearly, the issue of this coin aren't the dumps really. It's all about the volume. We need more people to get interested in this coin. We need to spread the word, make more use of social media. How can only a "1btc sell wall" keep us down? Honestly, thats a perfect oppertunity to get in early and cheap. We just don't have enough people interested in this coin, and that needs to change.

if you look at coinedup stats you can't even (or barely) read the KDC/BTC volume in the bubble.
https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/coinedup

https://www.coinmarket.io/market/KDCBTC

This bitcointalk thread is awesome, but the only people that read this thread are the KDC believers. We need to spread the word, thats all. No one knows anything about our community and coin. I do see potential in this coin as the community and the devs are amazing. We are actually working on making this coin valuable. Now we "just" have to attract more attention. I am not sure if I am profitable for our community, but I will do my best to spread the word about KDC. I will use twitter (www.twitter.com/gmolenkamp) and will try to heavily promote this coin. Every little bits help. So for you guys, if you really want to help this coin, spread the word because volume is all that matters at the moment.

And for Cryptsy, don't cross your fingers for KDC to be listed on Cryptsy. We aren't ready for such a huge exchange yet. It will cause our beloved coin to become unstable and be a pump & dump target. Now, that's not what we want do we? So (our goal) for now is to stick to these smaller exchanges and spread the word.

Cheers,
Clyze aka Gabriel

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Poor 10BTC??? Can you please check cryptsy and check how many coins has LESS then 10BTC volume in 24hours!!!

Anyway, I'm in talk with several other site owners to add KDC as a payment method, some of the sites i have posted here, some other sites i'm in talk privately.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
My BTC just arrived, bought the big sell wall Cheesy

Nice! I hope KDC will rise soon
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
OK thanks , i'm gonna look there.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
My BTC just arrived, bought the big sell wall Cheesy
Activity: 308
Im holding 10K KDC right now im ready for cryptsy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Indeed i have added a few, and the sell way is almost gone ,allowing some other KDC believer to add some too Smiley

But yesterday you said: "We are planning to buy up to 500,000KDC coins, that is not too bad when there are only 20,000,000 coins in total."

Now you only bought 27,000 (if it was you). To be sure I checked Coinedup, but you didn't buy there as well.
When are you going to buy the remaining 473.000? You're not just waiting to see if it drops any lower, are you?  Wink
The coin could really need a HUGE boost like a buyer at 5799 (like it was when you announced that you were going to buy the 500K).

Nah, I'm just screwing with you.  Cheesy I know that you are on the complete opposite side and have 110% faith in this coin and the path you are traveling. It's sort of your duty to react the way you do.

I'm the kind of person that says what needs to be said, regardless of my wallet size. (which is zero now, by the way) People don't always appreciate that, but at least I'm honest.

Okay, guys and dolls, I'll leave you to it.

And believe me: I wish you all the best!, because no one likes a loss...  Sad

Smiley it is not me alone, it is a group of people Cheesy, problem is there is a problem with withdrawing BTC from cryptsy,and as coinmarket.io is a small exchange we don't put a lot of coins in it Smiley Also we don't want to buy all the coins in 1 day or in 10 days, else we cannot support it later on, when there is enough buy's from other people then we can use our BTC at better moments...

I....must.....resist, but I HAVE to respond to this.  Angry

So it's the same as me announcing that I will buy 15 MILLION coins! Just not now, or in 10 days and not all at the same exchange and or any disclosed exchange and or maybe at Cryptsy (if it even gets there).

Yeah, that truly helps a lot.

I see now why we are called trolls for asking to do something about the difficulty of mining. We (the trolls) are just stating facts:

- trend is down, whilst ALL other coins are currently rising
- no buyers
- 100's of thousands of new coins by this weekend for....no buyers.

Yep, I see now why we are outcasts. Because you are truly grasping the bull by the horns  Wink

This was really my very last post on this subject! (or was it?  Wink )
If I had 30BTC I would buy 500k KDC. Because even if the price just doubles after 2 months, I've earned 30 btc. And I mean.. 8k sat aint much for this coin. I wish I had some BTC so I could buy KDC right now..
Activity: 338

Indeed i have added a few, and the sell way is almost gone ,allowing some other KDC believer to add some too Smiley

But yesterday you said: "We are planning to buy up to 500,000KDC coins, that is not too bad when there are only 20,000,000 coins in total."

Now you only bought 27,000 (if it was you). To be sure I checked Coinedup, but you didn't buy there as well.
When are you going to buy the remaining 473.000? You're not just waiting to see if it drops any lower, are you?  Wink
The coin could really need a HUGE boost like a buyer at 5799 (like it was when you announced that you were going to buy the 500K).

Nah, I'm just screwing with you.  Cheesy I know that you are on the complete opposite side and have 110% faith in this coin and the path you are traveling. It's sort of your duty to react the way you do.

I'm the kind of person that says what needs to be said, regardless of my wallet size. (which is zero now, by the way) People don't always appreciate that, but at least I'm honest.

Smiley it is not me alone, it is a group of people Cheesy, problem is there is a problem with withdrawing BTC from cryptsy,and as coinmarket.io is a small exchange we don't put a lot of coins in it Smiley Also we don't want to buy all the coins in 1 day or in 10 days, else we cannot support it later on, when there is enough buy's from other people then we can use our BTC at better moments...

I....must.....resist, but I HAVE to respond to this.  Angry

So it's the same as me announcing that I will buy 15 MILLION coins! Just not now, or in 10 days and not all at the same exchange and or any disclosed exchange and or maybe at Cryptsy (if it even gets there).

Yeah, that truly helps a lot.

I see now why we are called trolls for asking to do something about the difficulty of mining. We (the trolls) are just stating facts:

- trend is down, whilst ALL other coins are currently rising
- no buyers
- 100's of thousands of new coins by this weekend for....no buyers.

Yep, I see now why we are outcasts. Because you are truly grasping the bull by the horns  Wink

This was really my very last post on this subject! (or was it?  Wink )
legendary

Activity: 338

When are you going to buy the remaining 473.000? You're not just waiting to see if it drops any lower, are you?  Wink

Nah, I'm just screwing with you.  Cheesy I know that you are on the complete opposite side and have 110% faith in this coin and the path you are traveling. It's sort of your duty to react the way you do.

And believe me: I wish you all the best!, because no one likes a loss...  Sad
Activity: 84
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

Your average crypto holder is currently using crypto as an investment and not as a means to buy goods. This means that there is no incentive whatsoever to use a large chunk of their crypto to buy goods that they can buy for much cheaper using fiat.

My plan for the gamekey website is going to be to make the prices competitive, so it’s worthwhile actually converting fiat into KDC to take advantage of the prices we offer (Max Payne 3 for around $5 for example).

Amazing. I really like the kdc dev team & friends... they are rational and ambitious and wont take any bait as reducing the block award etc etc.

When I heard of the KDC Shop I thought nice but nothing special because of the same reasons you explained. By adressing this issue with a competetiv price in comparison to fiat, is a very nice business idea and will certainly reach the goal of gaining more attraction for kdc.

But how do you run a profit yielding store under this premise? Or is it a low profit store just above break eve with the main goal of etablishing kdc instead of profit by selling keys?

Anyway, post like these make believe in this coin... even at a current price of 4k satoshi!

No profit yielding in the short term, it's solely for coin promotion at this point in time. Hopefully we'll start seeing some good volumes as the store develops and range increases.

With any luck, holders of other currencies will trade into KDC just to use for bargains in the store Smiley.
legendary
i really cant believe you dude... your gonna smack your own ass so fucking hard in 2 months or something... this coin has potential...I got about 10k... not that much.. but holding for sure... 2 weeks ago i saw this coin @42000 satoshi on coinmarket... it will at LEAST go to 20000 satoshi again.... better think again buddy... before doing stupid things Wink

I would be shocked if he has 100k to begin with and even more shocked if he sells it. We are probably about to hear some BS excuse why he can't do it now. He was trying to spread FUD and someone called him on it. Time to retreat to the cave.

I've 100% faith  in this coin, and the owner knows that, and i have enough money to buy a few 100ks, that is not a big problem. As i already said so many times, 5000 satoshi means 1000BTC total marketcap or only $700,000. Look at the list of coins. Look at Vertcoin for example, look at Kitteh, look at Moon, all higher.

He still have some time, before BTCs are on coinmarket.io it will take something like 30mins or so.

Yeah I have no doubts in your commitment. Unfortunately the other guy is offline now probably creating his next account to spread FUD with.

Dammit i really want those 100K cheap coins... and most likely he bought coin!!! because some people didn't do any resources and believe what he was saying and dump their coins.

Cheap coins for you Placebo:

Sell orders
Price   KDC   BTC
0.00004100   60368.7575   2.47511906

Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Is there a faucet for Klondike Coin.
Don't find anyone working at this moment;

There is 1 official, see OP. That one is dry at the moment. Hopefully someone can put some KDC in it.
Activity: 406
ship is sinking
need rescuers  Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
Is there a faucet for Klondike Coin.
Don't find anyone working at this moment;
Damn the mtgox shit really impacts on the altcoin market :/

I will hold and watch it rise strong again! Smiley
i really cant believe you dude... your gonna smack your own ass so fucking hard in 2 months or something... this coin has potential...I got about 10k... not that much.. but holding for sure... 2 weeks ago i saw this coin @42000 satoshi on coinmarket... it will at LEAST go to 20000 satoshi again.... better think again buddy... before doing stupid things Wink

I would be shocked if he has 100k to begin with and even more shocked if he sells it. We are probably about to hear some BS excuse why he can't do it now. He was trying to spread FUD and someone called him on it. Time to retreat to the cave.

I've 100% faith  in this coin, and the owner knows that, and i have enough money to buy a few 100ks, that is not a big problem. As i already said so many times, 5000 satoshi means 1000BTC total marketcap or only $700,000. Look at the list of coins. Look at Vertcoin for example, look at Kitteh, look at Moon, all higher.

He still have some time, before BTCs are on coinmarket.io it will take something like 30mins or so.

Yeah I have no doubts in your commitment. Unfortunately the other guy is offline now probably creating his next account to spread FUD with.

Dammit i really want those 100K cheap coins... and most likely he bought coin!!! because some people didn't do any resources and believe what he was saying and dump their coins.

Cheap coins for you Placebo:

Sell orders
Price   KDC   BTC
0.00004100   60368.7575   2.47511906
Activity: 184

Your average crypto holder is currently using crypto as an investment and not as a means to buy goods. This means that there is no incentive whatsoever to use a large chunk of their crypto to buy goods that they can buy for much cheaper using fiat.

My plan for the gamekey website is going to be to make the prices competitive, so it’s worthwhile actually converting fiat into KDC to take advantage of the prices we offer (Max Payne 3 for around $5 for example).

Amazing. I really like the kdc dev team & friends... they are rational and ambitious and wont take any bait as reducing the block award etc etc.

When I heard of the KDC Shop I thought nice but nothing special because of the same reasons you explained. By adressing this issue with a competetiv price in comparison to fiat, is a very nice business idea and will certainly reach the goal of gaining more attraction for kdc.

But how do you run a profit yielding store under this premise? Or is it a low profit store just above break eve with the main goal of etablishing kdc instead of profit by selling keys?

Anyway, post like these make believe in this coin... even at a current price of 4k satoshi!

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Welcome!

Are you planning of adding BF 4 premium too ?

I will add it just for you Smiley I'll get it up asap for you.

Thanks. If price is nice / normal, i will buy Cheesy

Should be around $44. Given current prices of BTC that's 0.063 or around 1350 KDC at current value. Obviously might change a little between now and when we get the site up, will keep you posted Smiley.

Edit: updated the kdc value, my bad.
Jump to: