Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 270. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have a silly and potentially stupid idea:

The Olympics are happening right?

When someone wins an event in the Olympics, what are they awarded with?  A gold medal.

What does the Klondike, and therefore KlondikeCoin represent?  Gold

We as a community should do some digging and see if we can identify the winners of the various events and award them with paper wallets of 100 KDC each.  Thereby making KlondikeCoin an "unofficial sponsor" of Gold Medalists everywhere.

(Yes, I'm sort of pulling this idea riding the coattails of Doge sponsoring Olympic teams)
Probably a bit late for this now, but still a pretty good idea for publicity.
Activity: 196
I have a silly and potentially stupid idea:

The Olympics are happening right?

When someone wins an event in the Olympics, what are they awarded with?  A gold medal.

What does the Klondike, and therefore KlondikeCoin represent?  Gold

We as a community should do some digging and see if we can identify the winners of the various events and award them with paper wallets of 100 KDC each.  Thereby making KlondikeCoin an "unofficial sponsor" of Gold Medalists everywhere.

(Yes, I'm sort of pulling this idea riding the coattails of Doge sponsoring Olympic teams)
Activity: 84
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Wow, I was actually reading through this whole thread last night and I got inspired to go purchase a chunk of Klondikes.  I just went to Coinmarket.io and I have to say I have changed my mind.  A never-ending stack of buys for 10 coins at a time just to make a point and desperately sustain a pricecomes across as adolescent and obnoxious.  I can't even see one legit buy order to be able to tell what a real demand price might be.  You are hurting your coin and it's unfortunate because you have obviously worked very hard.  Good luck sorting things out.

Go check Coinedup instead, there are 10 BTC buy orders at the top.

Well there were, 4.5 BTC left

Thanks, just went back to coinmarket.io and buy stacks were gone.  I really hope it was some sort of strange glitch, but I've never seen that before.  I think I'll wait a few days and see how this gets sorted out.  Great community support here though, gotta say.  Back to sorting through all the crap coins :-(

Actually it happens on a lot of exchanges with a lot of coins.  I spend a lot of time on CoinEx and I see it all the time.  It's people trying to manipulate the price of a coin to their favor since the small transactions can easily sway the market ticker and hopefully influence other buyers/sellers to create a run.

When you see long runs of similar small coin orders like that, just ignore them.

:-)

I'm really impressed, no one bashed me for my aggressive comment I hastily made.  Good time to buy!  Now if only I wasn't taking such a loss on my Worldcoins...   

LOL, I feel your pain with Worldcoin! Lost a fair bit on them, sold out when they were about $0.22 and bought KDC with the proceeds.
Activity: 90
Wow, I was actually reading through this whole thread last night and I got inspired to go purchase a chunk of Klondikes.  I just went to Coinmarket.io and I have to say I have changed my mind.  A never-ending stack of buys for 10 coins at a time just to make a point and desperately sustain a pricecomes across as adolescent and obnoxious.  I can't even see one legit buy order to be able to tell what a real demand price might be.  You are hurting your coin and it's unfortunate because you have obviously worked very hard.  Good luck sorting things out.

Thanks, just went back to coinmarket.io and buy stacks were gone.  I really hope it was some sort of strange glitch, but I've never seen that before.  I think I'll wait a few days and see how this gets sorted out.  Great community support here though, gotta say.  Back to sorting through all the crap coins :-(

Actually it happens on a lot of exchanges with a lot of coins.  I spend a lot of time on CoinEx and I see it all the time.  It's people trying to manipulate the price of a coin to their favor since the small transactions can easily sway the market ticker and hopefully influence other buyers/sellers to create a run.

When you see long runs of similar small coin orders like that, just ignore them.

:-)

I'm really impressed, no one bashed me for my aggressive comment I hastily made.  Good time to buy!  Now if only I wasn't taking such a loss on my Worldcoins...   

Yes, i don't know how that asshole is, but it happens a lot with coinedmarket.io listed coins...they want to hide their bigger buy order.

Yes, I apologize if it wasn't anyone inside the KDC circle.  I just assumed it was because I saw some posters in this thread talking about setting the walls over the past 24 hours or so, hence I might have jumped to conclusions.  Thanks!
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Right now our main problem are persons who have lost faith on KDC, sold all their coins and are just commenting here bad things now to make it sink so they feel better with themselves and get convinced they didn't lost their life's chance. I won't say names but some persons were saying KDC was best coin ever 10 pages ago and now they are saying this coin can go nowhere. It's sad but it's like that.

Coin speed release is a "problem" but it shouldn't be making the price go down that way. It's not that hard to maintain price and we were doing it perfectly until last week more or less. The ones who left and sold all their stack, just go to another coin. No resentment.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Yes, i don't know how that asshole is, but it happens a lot with coinedmarket.io listed coins...they want to hide their bigger buy order.

Not seeing this - maybe they've taken it down? Also, that can happen with any coin - anyone can just go and put a bunch of orders in like that and I've seen it multiple times.
Merit: 100

I know, sorry! I'll get back under my rock.
Klondike still going down???

It's been relatively stable since last night in the 5000's.

Before anyone says otherwise, pretty much all of the altcoins have tanked over the last few days.  SmartCoin has shaved off 50%, Coino has gone down 40%, Digibyte has gone down about 40%, even most of the old guard coins have been falling too thanks to the BTC market - nobody wants to spend money.

The exception of course is Dogecoin.

lol, to the moon!

Doge has been such a massive success due to the community. A lot of people said it was an awful idea at first, but they've proved with a good community you can pretty much make any altcoin popular.

But but... how dare you say the community is responsible for making a coin useful?!

It's completely the dev's responsiblity to make us rich by forcing block changes and whatnot dontchaknow!

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
For those of you who have been mining for over 6 months, which strategy is better, get in early on a coin and hold for a couple of months or immediately pump and dump? If you have to balance between paying the bills and keeping some with hopes of a better payout, what strategy do you adopt?
How long have you held on to a coin? Do you mine several coins or stick to just one?

Thanks. I'm new to mining and would really appreciate feedback from people with experience.

Avoid new launches unless you can solo mine the first hour, if you're later then one hour then go back to the coin a few days later. Difficulty jump like crazy on the first day, result is, you will be able to mine more 2 days later then trying to fight against 5GH/s.

Take a coin with real development team. Like KDC for example. The best strategy is very difficult to say... I was mining TIPS and had a few Ms everyday and sold it at 2 satoshi agaist LTC!!! I was mining MEOW and sold it at 2 against BTC, as at that time it was a good price.

KDC is very difficult to mine, sometimes it is better to buy the coin from a exchange and not to mine it. With the current difficulty drop, KDC looks again more and more interesting to mine, and if you need to pay bills or so, then you're sure that there is enough people that want to buy your mine coins Smiley

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Before anyone says otherwise, pretty much all of the altcoins have tanked over the last few days.  SmartCoin has shaved off 50%, Coino has gone down 40%, Digibyte has gone down about 40%, even most of the old guard coins have been falling too thanks to the BTC market - nobody wants to spend money.

Yeah I agree... I'm watching Coino as well and is amazing how those two coins are almost always identical in price.

lol, to the moon!

Doge has been such a massive success due to the community. A lot of people said it was an awful idea at first, but they've proven that with a good community you can pretty much make any altcoin popular.

lol, to the moon!

Doge has been such a massive success due to the community. A lot of people said it was an awful idea at first, but they've proved with a good community you can pretty much make any altcoin popular.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
For those of you who have been mining for over 6 months, which strategy is better, get in early on a coin and hold for a couple of months or immediately pump and dump? If you have to balance between paying the bills and keeping some with hopes of a better payout, what strategy do you adopt?
How long have you held on to a coin? Do you mine several coins or stick to just one?

Thanks. I'm new to mining and would really appreciate feedback from people with experience.
Jump to: