Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 268. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hey yo!
I just bought everything that was below 6 on Coinedup.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Nice buy support  Grin

0.00005501   3500.   0.192535
0.000055   99996.9967   5.49983482
0.00005101   9919.03185883   0.50596982
0.000051   68524.88972438   3.49476938
0.0000503   7500.   0.37725
0.00005   495.39672971   0.02476984
0.000046   2200.   0.1012
0.000045   100000.   4.5
Activity: 196
  Turned my miners off Klondike yesterday (40,000khs) emailed dev some suggestions i got ignored I've left 4000khs on and now crypto fountain have locked my account  ill be dumping if this doesnt get sorted shortly !!!

Granted, I have no idea exactly what was the content of that email, but if you literally emailed only "suggestions", then no response would be required.  If you asked questions or whatnot, that's a different story.
legendary
I'm currently in talk with a very interesting site owner...

BitBids.com

I would like to see Klondike as a possible payment option, or certainly be part of some auctions.  Please add

https://twitter.com/MrBitBids

to stay up to date. This site is looking promising, and it can give Klondike a nice merchandise site and it will give BitBids.com a nice number of customers, so it will be a win/win situation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
no problem here with cryptofountain... weird shit man.... Undecided
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Is this coin going to die soon?

if another 100 people like you are posting that bullshit it maybe yes!!

"is bitcoin gonna die? value dropped big time"

ALL THOSE DUMB PEOPLE
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Wtf my account got locked down! Help me Crytpofoundation.
Activity: 49
Is this coin going to die soon?
legendary
  Turned my miners off Klondike yesterday (40,000khs) emailed dev some suggestions i got ignored I've left 4000khs on and now crypto fountain have locked my account  ill be dumping if this doesnt get sorted shortly !!!

Shocked Strange, as DEV always reply fast!!!! Of course sometimes people can be unavailable or a few days, you know... also if everybody is giving suggestion then they have plenty of work to do too. I'm sure that only with my suggestions they will be busy a few days Cheesy
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
legendary
Giveaways are not allowed, please don't get this thread closed. Use Cryptorun.com or there are a few other forums that have giveaways (or reddit).

So, why are we only worth $149,187 total on coinmarketcap? Sad. Strange as this thread is very busy and there are a few news articles on this.

I don't know,.. everybody is buying doge? Also we lost again some hashrate because of doge, i think. Anyway, it really doesn't matter the short term view. What matters is the long term view. People are selling now to cover electricity bills, or other type of expenses. But how many coins were not trading very low one year ago? Dev knows what they need to do, and i hope they are mining their coin too, so that not all the coins are being dropped in the market place. Currently i'm mining another coin, as it is cheaper to buy coins then to mine KDC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Giveaways are not allowed, please don't get this thread closed. Use Cryptorun.com or there are a few other forums that have giveaways (or reddit).

So, why are we only worth $149,187 total on coinmarketcap? Sad. Strange as this thread is very busy and there are a few news articles on this.
legendary
One of the best ways to grow awareness of KDC is to give it away in forums. I will start!

2 KDC to the first 10 to post their address!

LEoGzKxyzUhn5epTHJafbmBohXDcRCek28

Great idea to start a thread at AltcoinGiveaways.com

Please watch out, as i believe giveaway and etc are not allowed anymore...
legendary
Almost forgot my roulette @ http://saloon.l8.lv/ Smiley

Now with blackjack and videopoker too!

Roulette

Total of 17342 spins played so far, paying a total of 98646.08199999962 KDC!

Crazy numbers!!! Already for almost 100K has been played on your roulette game? 

@DEV,

Can we please update the http://klondikecoin.com/ site!!! What i'm missing here, is for example this Roulette game, as also other games, we should have a separate tab for games or places were we can use KDC. I don't think it will take too much work.

My girlfriend is Russian, I notice that this site is only in English and Chinese. Can we add some bounties for making this sites more International? I'll check with my girlfriend if she can do the russian translation.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Anyone else getting this message at crytofountain... Unable to login: Account is locked. Please contact site support. 
I can't see any way to contact support any ideas please ? Embarrassed 
Activity: 38
I finally got my payout of 0.5 LTC from mining and I wanted to exchange it all for KDC. Which exchange would be the best to do this on for the cheap KDC's and easy withdraws. I wish it were on cryptsy since I already have an account there.
Any info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Good choise pitting it in KDC. But i must ask you, why on earth do you mine LTC? Tongue

" page 300 yaaay Cheesy"                                                  

I was new to mining, and invested so much time in mining it before realizing there were better options I decided to keep going till I hit the minimum payout! LoL I'm not mining there anymore.

giveaway sure! I think it's allowed since this isn't a dedicated giveaway thread, right?

L5g1wZDzG31AVKWczXEsVAT8e9WJjsakQQ

Activity: 98
One of the best ways to grow awareness of KDC is to give it away in forums. I will start!

Donate mine to the faucet
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
IMPORTANT FOR AWERENESS: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

You have 10 votes. Click the green UP arrow for KDC 10 times Smiley
NO need to sign-up. Just go to site and click, thats it!

Give away not permitted here? Anyhow: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv
Activity: 34

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I finally got my payout of 0.5 LTC from mining and I wanted to exchange it all for KDC. Which exchange would be the best to do this on for the cheap KDC's and easy withdraws. I wish it were on cryptsy since I already have an account there.
Any info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
coinedup.com

Man I just went to coinedup..they must have made some serious upgrades, site is fast now!
Jump to: