Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 278. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine for your life
I think we need to try and get added to cryptsy so we can have at least some new buyers... Almost every new coin has taken a dump in the past day or so thanks to mt.gox  we just need to keep adding new likes to the support ticket for KDC on cryptsy.  

Take a look what happens when a coin gets added to Cryptsy. they added atleast 4 last week. then rethink.
Activity: 70
we need a fork and whoever doesnt see that is either retarded or blind..
and we are in a bear market??? buy orders are way less then sell orders... no one is buying anymore KDC. its way too easy to mine. why invest in a coin when the following day it dilutes? *****************FORK REQUIRED**********************
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think we need to try and get added to cryptsy so we can have at least some new buyers... Almost every new coin has taken a dump in the past day or so thanks to mt.gox  we just need to keep adding new likes to the support ticket for KDC on cryptsy.  
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
How do you know the market has gone mad? - BTC is falling and Doge rising. crazy day.

Word!!!

I find it fucking awsome,it's funny if you see it as a hobby Wink not just as fun if you see it as your payment  Tongue

Its a form of payment for the hobbyist   Grin
Mine for your life
I ran the numbers on some of the other newer coins to compare the value of new coins released per day (values converted to btc)

Hopefully this will help alleviate some of the concerns from the members that think an absurd amount of new coins are being minted every day.

KDC: 110k coins @ 0.000055btc = 6.05btc / day
DOGE: 720million coins @ 0.00000198 = 1427btc / day
MEOW: 14.544million coins @ 0.00000033 = 47btc / day
CAT: 7200 coins @ 0.0003568btc = 2.56btc / day
USDe: 6.2million coins @ 0.00000125 = 7.75btc / day
Noble: 7.2million coins @ 0.00000115 = 8.27btc / day
TIPS: 3.6billion @ 0.00000001 = 36btc / day
VERT: 28.8k @ 0.005639 = 162btc / day

I ran these calculations fairly quickly so if someone wants to double check my numbers feel free.

**Note for CAT** I may have missed something on that number. They claim in their post that 7200 coins are released per day but that would mean they should have about 400k in circulation at this point when in reality they have over a million coins in circulation. Not sure what is causing the discrepancy.

Catcoin has been forked at least twice.  You can see exactly how well that has worked out.
At least they tried Smiley

Don't see how that would be a "good plan" for KDC. we need a way to spend the coins and they are working on it. Can't see the need of a fork atm.
Activity: 14
I ran the numbers on some of the other newer coins to compare the value of new coins released per day (values converted to btc)

Hopefully this will help alleviate some of the concerns from the members that think an absurd amount of new coins are being minted every day.

I ran these calculations fairly quickly so if someone wants to double check my numbers feel free.

**Note for CAT** I may have missed something on that number. They claim in their post that 7200 coins are released per day but that would mean they should have about 400k in circulation at this point when in reality they have over a million coins in circulation. Not sure what is causing the discrepancy.

look at the buy support on those though we have none given how much is being mined and dumped there are just not enough people still wanting this coin to keep up.  That is why with the help of the mt.gox BS this coin's price is going to crap fast...  You can only throw so much at new buyers before you run out.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Catcoin has been forked at least twice.  You can see exactly how well that has worked out.
At least they tried Smiley
Activity: 196

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Anyone else noticing how people defend their favorite cryptocurrency like many defend their religion? People always have an agenda, remember that...

Was just thinking about that as I read.

I dabble in about a dozen coins, mostly focused in Prospercoin now.

*plug*

Had some poorly utilized time with the hacks over at lottocoin, and sold all my week one Doge well too early.

Learned not to be overzealous. (sitting on a lot of devalued RPC right now!)

If you can't consider the idea that a coin you love may have problems, you will soon have problems.

This is a tricky game, alertness and adjustment skills are rewarded.

Hope things work out here, folks.

...definitely gotta do something about production volume, though - it IS pretty obvious.
+1 totally agree.
Mine for your life
How do you know the market has gone mad? - BTC is falling and Doge rising. crazy day.

Word!!!

I find it fucking awsome,it's funny if you see it as a hobby Wink not just as fun if you see it as your payment  Tongue
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Word!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Voting +1 for a lower block reward, 10-20 coins /block
Mine for your life
Anything new from today or are we still debating about the fork?  Smiley
Activity: 34
The good thing about having a store and other uses for a coin is that it literally secures that there are people who will be consistently utilizing the currency rather than just looking to profit.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Breaking News

New KDC MERCHANT ADDED !!!

Who?
- Me!

Website?
- You're looking at it

What product?
- Very inspirational, personal and custom made "feel-good" reply in this topic.
- Hand made by me

Delivery?
- As a reply in this topic

Price?
- only 25 KDC

Payment?
- Sent 25 KDC to my wallet
Code:
LFxLdhzQMSFe5zDqW6q5MMFANEDMU5471x
and reply with the tx code here. You will receive your inspiration text as a reply.

FAQ
Q: Are you for real?
A: No, 100% digital

Q: Why decide to become a merchant?
A: To make you be able to spent your KDC and receive a great inspirational text!

Q: What happens if I sent more or less then 25 KDC?
A: Sent less? Nothing happens. Sent more? Poem will be more extended.

On topic: im here for a profit too, just like anyone else. What could make me different is that im not in it for a quick buck. I don't feel the urge to make millions in 1 week. Thats just utter BS. If you want to make a nice profit, all you need is patience and a sharp eye towards the market.

My advice to all: listen to yourself and don't try to be manipulated by FUD or exeptional positive news.

The two "wisdoms" I always have in mind are:

"Listen to all, Follow NONE"
"Cui Bono?" Cui Bono explained - click
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Anyone else noticing how people defend their favorite cryptocurrency like many defend their religion? People always have an agenda, remember that...

My agenda? Same as anyone else: profit.

The thing is, it is very clear that mining is way to fast for this coin.
Fun to start and get things going, but the difficulty should have been a lot higher by now.

If you want this coin to keep growing you need new buyers, but remember this: almost all (if not all) buyers are in it for the profit and as long as the price keeps falling more than BTC, users will stay away.

Simple as that.
Activity: 214
Gotta agree, too many coins being minted too fast.
Activity: 476

Was just thinking about that as I read.

I dabble in about a dozen coins, mostly focused in Prospercoin now.

*plug*

Had some poorly utilized time with the hacks over at lottocoin, and sold all my week one Doge well too early.

Learned not to be overzealous. (sitting on a lot of devalued RPC right now!)

If you can't consider the idea that a coin you love may have problems, you will soon have problems.

This is a tricky game, alertness and adjustment skills are rewarded.

Hope things work out here, folks.

...definitely gotta do something about production volume, though - it IS pretty obvious.
Activity: 84
Impossible is Nothing
Activity: 6
Jump to: