Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 279. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

It doesn't really matter how many coins per day or what percentage there is... it really only matters what you can do with them.  Mining 1 coin worth 1,000,000 satoshis or 1,000,000 coins worth 1 satoshi, it really doesn't make a damn bit of difference.  And that's what matters - as far as Klondike goes it still is one of the MOST profitable coins out there and has been since it has been introduced - consistently in the top ten in daily profitability for mining per megahash.

No, you are not right.

It is only profitable if you are mining!
A lot of the trades are done by people who are NOT MINING. They see a lot of value evaporate through inflation.

That's what's really the matter with most of the PoW coins: people only care about profitability of mining, but they tend to forget that they are very likely selling to people who do not mine!

Why do you think the amount of oil pumped up is being controlled and regulated by the cmpanies? That's to prevent that the prices will drop.
There has to be a balance in profitability for miners and for buyers (look at them as investors who also want to make a profit).

If you haven't been following along, KlondikeCoin has dipped into the sub-6000 range several times since launch, and rebounded into the 9000 range several times since launch as well.  Tell me exactly how coin investors wouldn't possibly be loving this coin getting multiple 30-40% gains over the course of a couple months as well?

To date, KlondkideCoin has been one of the most ideal coins out there.  The only thing it's seriously lacking is community support in terms of vendors and sponsors.  I'll say it until I'm blue in the face y'all:  The dev ain't responsible for making that happen.  YOU ARE.

For those who are just reading these last posts, be weary of taking heed of Kheg's advice. All this guy talks about is mining and given the nature of this message (and the messages starting from a bit back on this topic of halving) he seems to be a huge dumper, and in it for the short run.

A couple little points; He keeps stating the obvious , that having places to use the coin is going to increase the value (trying to make us feel guilty as if it's our responsibility to control the price of the coin). The reality is that mining 100,000+ coins per day out of ONLY 20 MILLION is ludicrous, as we can open JUST AS MANY AVENUES to spend the coin REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY COINS ARE MINED.

A coin with 100 places to spend it and 5 million/20 million mined theoretically will be 4x the value of a coin with 20 million mined with 100 places to spend it, no?

I'm probably wrong, although this is just a warning to take posts with a grain of salt because we never know if for example this guy is just striving to keep his mining op nice and profitable at the expense of our wallets.

Thank god someone posted while writing this because upon scrolling up I missed the main point:

"Kheg: If you haven't been following along, KlondikeCoin has dipped into the sub-6000 range several times since launch, and rebounded into the 9000 range several times since launch as well.  Tell me exactly how coin investors wouldn't possibly be loving this coin getting multiple 30-40% gains over the course of a couple months as well?"

ACTUALLY, the coin is only one month old, and "coin investors" <----(notice how he says this as if the "others" are coin investors, further indicating that he is a miner in it for a quick profit) will have generally lost as just 2-3 weeks ago the price actually surpassed 40,000 satoshi with stable trading at well over 20,000 for a while. We are therefore talking about a 5x decrease in price in 3 weeks, where these "30-40% gains over the past couple months" are coming from is beyond me...

Your constant screaming is annoying.  Go get a calculator and do some basic math.  If you like it so much, put a buy wall for 10 btc.  

By next weekend there will be approx another newly mined 800,000 KDC coins.  Look at the buy volume, there is none? Who is going to buy all those new coins?  This coin will be down to 2,000-3,000 by next weekend I'm sure. No amount of screaming or yelling will stop this train.

Chill out with the invalid arguments pleeeez..
The FUD you spread must be with some intention.. Or youre just a random bloke that randomly dislikes the idea of kdc rising (wich it will, IM SURE), if thats so you are rare my friend.

Ive been mining and buying KDC since day one and evrday it goes down.  Just pissed is all.  I hope the devs have some good news so there is a price spike and I can sell.  Im sure everyone is waiting for a price spike to sell too.  But look at the sell wall...and 800K more coming by weekend.  ugh frustration
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

It doesn't really matter how many coins per day or what percentage there is... it really only matters what you can do with them.  Mining 1 coin worth 1,000,000 satoshis or 1,000,000 coins worth 1 satoshi, it really doesn't make a damn bit of difference.  And that's what matters - as far as Klondike goes it still is one of the MOST profitable coins out there and has been since it has been introduced - consistently in the top ten in daily profitability for mining per megahash.

No, you are not right.

A lot of the trades are done by people who are NOT MINING. They see a lot of value evaporate through inflation.

That's what's really the matter with most of the PoW coins: people only care about profitability of mining, but they tend to forget that they are very likely selling to people who do not mine!

Why do you think the amount of oil pumped up is being controlled and regulated by the cmpanies? That's to prevent that the prices will drop.
There has to be a balance in profitability for miners and for buyers (look at them as investors who also want to make a profit).

If you haven't been following along, KlondikeCoin has dipped into the sub-6000 range several times since launch, and rebounded into the 9000 range several times since launch as well.  Tell me exactly how coin investors wouldn't possibly be loving this coin getting multiple 30-40% gains over the course of a couple months as well?

To date, KlondkideCoin has been one of the most ideal coins out there.  The only thing it's seriously lacking is community support in terms of vendors and sponsors.  I'll say it until I'm blue in the face y'all:  The dev ain't responsible for making that happen.  YOU ARE.

For those who are just reading these last posts, be weary of taking heed of Kheg's advice. All this guy talks about is mining and given the nature of this message (and the messages starting from a bit back on this topic of halving) he seems to be a huge dumper, and in it for the short run.

A couple little points; He keeps stating the obvious , that having places to use the coin is going to increase the value (trying to make us feel guilty as if it's our responsibility to control the price of the coin). The reality is that mining 100,000+ coins per day out of ONLY 20 MILLION is ludicrous, as we can open JUST AS MANY AVENUES to spend the coin REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY COINS ARE MINED.

A coin with 100 places to spend it and 5 million/20 million mined theoretically will be 4x the value of a coin with 20 million mined with 100 places to spend it, no?

I'm probably wrong, although this is just a warning to take posts with a grain of salt because we never know if for example this guy is just striving to keep his mining op nice and profitable at the expense of our wallets.

Thank god someone posted while writing this because upon scrolling up I missed the main point:

"Kheg: If you haven't been following along, KlondikeCoin has dipped into the sub-6000 range several times since launch, and rebounded into the 9000 range several times since launch as well.  Tell me exactly how coin investors wouldn't possibly be loving this coin getting multiple 30-40% gains over the course of a couple months as well?"

ACTUALLY, the coin is only one month old, and "coin investors" <----(notice how he says this as if the "others" are coin investors, further indicating that he is a miner in it for a quick profit) will have generally lost as just 2-3 weeks ago the price actually surpassed 40,000 satoshi with stable trading at well over 20,000 for a while. We are therefore talking about a 5x decrease in price in 3 weeks, where these "30-40% gains over the past couple months" are coming from is beyond me...

Your constant screaming is annoying.  Go get a calculator and do some basic math.  If you like it so much, put a buy wall for 10 btc.  

By next weekend there will be approx another newly mined 800,000 KDC coins.  Look at the buy volume, there is none? Who is going to buy all those new coins?  This coin will be down to 2,000-3,000 by next weekend I'm sure. No amount of screaming or yelling will stop this train.

The FUD you spread must be with some intention.. Or youre just a random bloke that randomly dislikes the idea of kdc rising (wich it will, IM SURE), if thats so you are rare my friend.

He is right though about the fact that less coins must be mined. Significantly less. We need 100 uses for this coin by the time 10 million are mined rather than by the time 20 million are. Better yet get some legit places to use it before we hit 5 million and combined with a significant reward drop we will be in much better shape in the long run.

There is nothing wrong with tinkering with things one time to get it right.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
So when is the Dev update?

Today. The day isn't over.

Do you have a dayjob? I recon the dev's have. Just sit tight Smiley
Activity: 84

No, you are not right.

No, you are not right.

If you haven't been following along, KlondikeCoin has dipped into the sub-6000 range several times since launch, and rebounded into the 9000 range several times since launch as well.  Tell me exactly how coin investors wouldn't possibly be loving this coin getting multiple 30-40% gains over the course of a couple months as well?

To date, KlondkideCoin has been one of the most ideal coins out there.  The only thing it's seriously lacking is community support in terms of vendors and sponsors.  I'll say it until I'm blue in the face y'all:  The dev ain't responsible for making that happen.  YOU ARE.

"Kheg: If you haven't been following along, KlondikeCoin has dipped into the sub-6000 range several times since launch, and rebounded into the 9000 range several times since launch as well.  Tell me exactly how coin investors wouldn't possibly be loving this coin getting multiple 30-40% gains over the course of a couple months as well?"

Your constant screaming is annoying.  Go get a calculator and do some basic math.  If you like it so much, put a buy wall for 10 btc. 

By next weekend there will be approx another newly mined 800,000 KDC coins.  Look at the buy volume, there is none?  Who is going to buy all those new coins?  This coin will be down to 2,000-3,000 by next weekend I'm sure. No amount of screaming or yelling will stop this train.

Forgive me yeah I don't mean to come across like that - and what you just said is exactly what I am saying.. that anyone in favour of keeping the coin as it is is in this for the short run to make a quick buck. Way too many coins are being mined.

No, you are not right.

If you haven't been following along, KlondikeCoin has dipped into the sub-6000 range several times since launch, and rebounded into the 9000 range several times since launch as well.  Tell me exactly how coin investors wouldn't possibly be loving this coin getting multiple 30-40% gains over the course of a couple months as well?

To date, KlondkideCoin has been one of the most ideal coins out there.  The only thing it's seriously lacking is community support in terms of vendors and sponsors.  I'll say it until I'm blue in the face y'all:  The dev ain't responsible for making that happen.  YOU ARE.

"Kheg: If you haven't been following along, KlondikeCoin has dipped into the sub-6000 range several times since launch, and rebounded into the 9000 range several times since launch as well.  Tell me exactly how coin investors wouldn't possibly be loving this coin getting multiple 30-40% gains over the course of a couple months as well?"

Your constant screaming is annoying.  Go get a calculator and do some basic math.  If you like it so much, put a buy wall for 10 btc. 

By next weekend there will be approx another newly mined 800,000 KDC coins.  Look at the buy volume, there is none?  Who is going to buy all those new coins?  This coin will be down to 2,000-3,000 by next weekend I'm sure. No amount of screaming or yelling will stop this train.

No, you are not right.

ACTUALLY, the coin is only one month old, and "coin investors" <----(notice how he says "coin investors", sounds like what a miner would say, further indicating that he is a miner in it for a quick profit) will have generally lost as just 2-3 weeks ago the price actually surpassed 40,000 satoshi with stable trading at well over 20,000 for a while. We are therefore talking about a 5x decrease in price in 3 weeks, where these "30-40% gains over the past couple months" are coming from is beyond me...
i dont understand why cryptsy didnt add KDC till now?
They still haven't...
Activity: 308
i dont understand why cryptsy didnt add KDC till now?
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

It doesn't really matter how many coins per day or what percentage there is... it really only matters what you can do with them.  Mining 1 coin worth 1,000,000 satoshis or 1,000,000 coins worth 1 satoshi, it really doesn't make a damn bit of difference.  And that's what matters - as far as Klondike goes it still is one of the MOST profitable coins out there and has been since it has been introduced - consistently in the top ten in daily profitability for mining per megahash.

No, you are not right.

+1

As I said before, if people that are complaining here on the board only use 10% of their time to go outside and spread the word then we would have a huge amount of investors. It is not easy to find people that want to develop games for a coin, i have contacted a few developers and they always ask a lot of money. And sponsors, what do you mean with sponsors? Do only thing that we can do is promote KDC via twitter/facebook/ other media's, but we also need to tools to do this. For example a KDC Poker website can help, and KDC Merchandise website (with plenty of options to buy) can help. Like for example new game from Chris Roberts, Star citizens, allow people to buy a profile from a person that already have a account, or allow to trade ships, etc...
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I know that LEAF is at 12 (was above 20)
I know that USDE is at 114 (was above 200)
I know that SMC is at 15000 (was above 24000)

I know that KDC is at 6300 (was above 10000)

So, what do you think? Do we have a problem or those ALL those coins have a problem. Please note that all those coins has different structure...

WE ARE IN A BEARMARKET!!!

In the beginning of January we also had a bear market for 2 weeks, and then DOGE was pumped, together with a lot of other coins like EAC/LOT/GDC...

Now we are again in a bearmarket look at GDC/FST/ZET/LOT/EAC/42/...

They all need to reduce coins and adjust halvering  Grin  Grin  Grin

You are correct. Everything went down, but there is a trend in the long term: easily minable = lower market price.

A coin shouldn't be the most competitive to mine. That in it self should not be a strong point. I would even call it a weakness, because in the long run it causes inflation. That's why there should be a balance to make a coins value future proof.
Well, everything but Noblecoin. Looks like it has gone up quite a bit.
Activity: 196

No, you are not right.

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Did you all notice, plenty of buying happening at KDC. I didn't bought anything today, it is time for other people to buy those cheap coins... Cheesy
Where?

At coinmarket.io there is hardly any volume and neither at coinedup  Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Wondering what will be the discussion of DEV around this coin. The latest updates, when can we expect what. Some deals with other websites, maybe working together with other coins, reducing cost?

Today we will find out Smiley

Indeed, i want to hear two major things.

1. KDC Merchandise Store - When will this be up and running, with up and running, i mean that it can generate a revenue of 5 BTC per day and how will this be promoted outside bitcointalk.

2. KDC Poker - Are we still ok for February 27th 2014

If those 2 topics are a success then it doesn't matter if they change the structure of the coin or not, as this will generate enough interested. For example, i would really like to have the possibility to buy AMD Radeon 7950 cards via a Merchandise Store. Mining KDC, selling KDC for buying AMD Radeon 7950 cards to mine more KDCs. It doesn't cost you anything, you just transfer coins to the Merchandise Store, and if those coins are smart they don't sell all the coins at ones and keep the coins and if they keep it long enough, who knows....

i've been looking for ages for a online hardware store who accepts altcoin. Cool...
legendary
Did you all notice, plenty of buying happening at KDC. I didn't bought anything today, it is time for other people to buy those cheap coins... Cheesy
legendary
Wondering what will be the discussion of DEV around this coin. The latest updates, when can we expect what. Some deals with other websites, maybe working together with other coins, reducing cost?

Indeed, i want to hear two major things.

1. KDC Merchandise Store - When will this be up and running, with up and running, i mean that it can generate a revenue of 5 BTC per day and how will this be promoted outside bitcointalk.

2. KDC Poker - Are we still ok for February 27th 2014

If those 2 topics are a success then it doesn't matter if they change the structure of the coin or not, as this will generate enough interested. For example, i would really like to have the possibility to buy AMD Radeon 7950 cards via a Merchandise Store. Mining KDC, selling KDC for buying AMD Radeon 7950 cards to mine more KDCs. It doesn't cost you anything, you just transfer coins to the Merchandise Store, and if those coins are smart they don't sell all the coins at ones and keep the coins and if they keep it long enough, who knows....
Activity: 84
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

legendary
Jump to: