Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 280. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Did someone already bought a game on cryptogamecodes.com Huh

I bought Battlefield 4 yesterday but i dont receive any mails from their homepage. Already asked the support from there but noone is responding.  Undecided

Apologies for the delay, i am sorting it for you now. Currently the sending of codes is manual until we have everything fully set up and tested Smiley

Dev, im interested in the bf4 deluxe version. Do you plan of adding that too?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I bought Battlefield 4 yesterday but i dont receive any mails from their homepage. Already asked the support from there but noone is responding.  Undecided

Apologies for the delay, i am sorting it for you now. Currently the sending of codes is manual until we have everything fully set up and tested Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello guys, I have battlefield 4 coupon what was packed with graphic card GIGABYTE. I would sell it for 550 KDC. I will cratch the coupon code fieald and I will send you coupon throught email probably. If you are interested, feel free to send me message.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
the crypto-god bitcoin is freefalling and you're pissing your pants an infant altcoin is too ? what the fuck ?

Hehehe, no I'm not pissing my pants. I have my initial investment save.

I'm just stating things that need to be taken in to consideration.

The world doesn't stop when BTC drops to $400...
Activity: 322
the crypto-god bitcoin is freefalling and you're pissing your pants an infant altcoin is too ? what the fuck ?
I know that LEAF is at 12 (was above 20)
I know that USDE is at 114 (was above 200)
I know that SMC is at 15000 (was above 24000)

I know that KDC is at 6300 (was above 10000)

So, what do you think? Do we have a problem or those ALL those coins have a problem. Please note that all those coins has different structure...

WE ARE IN A BEARMARKET!!!

In the beginning of January we also had a bear market for 2 weeks, and then DOGE was pumped, together with a lot of other coins like EAC/LOT/GDC...

Now we are again in a bearmarket look at GDC/FST/ZET/LOT/EAC/42/...

They all need to reduce coins and adjust halvering  Grin  Grin  Grin

You are correct. Everything went down, but there is a trend in the long term: easily minable = lower market price.

A coin shouldn't be the most competitive to mine. That in it self should not be a strong point. I would even call it a weakness, because in the long run it causes inflation. That's why there should be a balance to make a coins value future proof.
Activity: 270
We just need to bribe crypto-trade. Utc bribed the exchange to add their trading pair. Utc has 100 million coin and it cost .80 cents each.

UTC is a great coin it is a little different to Klondike but I'm all for your suggestion maybe you can arrange donations i think they will take Klondike then  Grin !
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I know that LEAF is at 12 (was above 20)
I know that USDE is at 114 (was above 200)
I know that SMC is at 15000 (was above 24000)

I know that KDC is at 6300 (was above 10000)

So, what do you think? Do we have a problem or those ALL those coins have a problem. Please note that all those coins has different structure...

WE ARE IN A BEARMARKET!!!

In the beginning of January we also had a bear market for 2 weeks, and then DOGE was pumped, together with a lot of other coins like EAC/LOT/GDC...

Now we are again in a bearmarket look at GDC/FST/ZET/LOT/EAC/42/...

They all need to reduce coins and adjust halvering  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 49
We just need to bribe crypto-trade. Utc bribed the exchange to add their trading pair. Utc has 100 million coin and it cost .80 cents each.
legendary
I believe we need a great site that allow us to buy stuff with KDC and we need a poker site, if we have those 2 and it is marketing well then people will start mining only to play poker at KDC Poker Tournament, or to buy stuff with KDC. Demand will increase, supply stay the same, prices goes up.

It doesn't really matter how many coins per day or what percentage there is... it really only matters what you can do with them.  Mining 1 coin worth 1,000,000 satoshis or 1,000,000 coins worth 1 satoshi, it really doesn't make a damn bit of difference.  And that's what matters - as far as Klondike goes it still is one of the MOST profitable coins out there and has been since it has been introduced - consistently in the top ten in daily profitability for mining per megahash.

No, you are not right.

It is only profitable if you are mining!
A lot of the trades are done by people who are NOT MINING. They see a lot of value evaporate through inflation.

That's what's really the matter with most of the PoW coins: people only care about profitability of mining, but they tend to forget that they are very likely selling to people who do not mine!

Why do you think the amount of oil pumped up is being controlled and regulated by the cmpanies? That's to prevent that the prices will drop.
There has to be a balance in profitability for miners and for buyers (look at them as investors who also want to make a profit).
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Wtf difficult from 7 to 20!

Unless Net hash spiked as well it probably doesn't mean anything.

There is a certain amount of luck baked into how fast blocks are found. With KDC blocks are designed to be found once every minute, however if there is a lucky string where 4-5 blocks are found within a few seconds of each other it can spike the difficulty temporarily since kimoto's recalculates the difficulty after each block.

Edit: The same thing can happen in reverse as well where a coin might get really unlucky and have several blocks take significantly longer than expected to be found. This is why you will sometimes see a coin jump from like 15th to 1st on coinwarz and then fall back down really fast.

Thank you!  I was wondering how a coin could fall so fast within minutes on coinwarz !!!!  Smiley
legendary
Please do not let the negativity of a few sway you people. Nows a good time to invest! Won't be this low for long.

My personal opinion is this coin should not be changed.

Honestly, i don't complain about people being negative and dumping their coins, i have been adding almost 1BTC, i think Smiley and if the coin stay that low i will add more and more and more...Maybe you remember that day that CAT went above $1!!! You know CAT and KDC has the same number of coins, so if CAT can do it, then KDC can do it too...
Impossible is Nothing
The difficulty went down and now it's around 13-14. Let's hope it's something good Wink

edit: 22 again

Say hello to middlecoin guys. now we get to see kimotos gravity well in action.
Activity: 39
Please do not let the negativity of a few sway you people. Nows a good time to invest! Won't be this low for long.

My personal opinion is this coin should not be changed.
Activity: 7
The difficulty went down and now it's around 13-14. Let's hope it's something good Wink

edit: 22 again
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Wtf difficult from 7 to 20!

Very interesting!!!!

Does this mean we are being mined by......Cryptsy ?   Grin

That was short lived....Next difficulty is ~ 8 lol
Activity: 49
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Wow, I have been watching the boards and markets over the weekend, but have been a bit too busy to post. I'm genuinely amazed at everyone selling so low. Nothing has changed since mid last week, dev has already announced they are looking at options. Anyone would think that there had been some kind of major negative announcement!

All that's happened is a few people have had a few doubts and sold, then everyone else has thought "well they are selling, I better too!" Give the devs a chance! There's still tons on the roadmap, and a really good chance of getting listed on Cryptsy. The ONLY reason the coin has dropped so much is because the people selling have no nerve and are judging the coin based on people's opinions that have NO involvement with it whatsoever (yes I see the irony of me saying that). I think the issue here is that some people think success is made overnight, and that's simply not the case. If there was an announcement here today that we were getting on Crypsty, there would be a pretty big surge in price.

Is dilution a problem? Possibly. Let's see what the developers announce before panicking eh?

Just for the record, I'm not a massive holder, just 2.5k. No-one should be using money they can't afford to lose for ANY coin.

Jump to: