Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 282. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
lol @ people selling now. Why? This coin is so young.

We do need to market more I feel though if we are to survive next winter.

As long hashrate is above 350MH/s, there is no reason why we shouldn't survive.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
my order still there, dump please - I want more Klondike Gold at this price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
lol @ people selling now. Why? This coin is so young.

We do need to market more I feel though if we are to survive next winter.
legendary
Activity: 1120
They are allowed to dump again, enough support at 5000, let the stupid people leave Smiley
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Activity: 232
So glad I dumped at 7000.

I'm glad bought at 7000 Cheesy
Really? Someone just sold like 10000+ coins at 5200.

yeah, I will buy more when my deposit confirmed, hopefully at 5200 Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 232
Mine for your life
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 126
Great opportunity to buy now...
Mine for your life
I think we are doing okey,same as the last 3 weeks. Low on weekends and back up again at tuesday.

With the dev working on "whats need to be done" i guess we have to wait and see,I hope they don't do anything but adds more stuff to the store tho.

But that is just my point of view.
Activity: 778
KlondikeCoin.
if you need help for donate something to coinedup or Cryptsy, I make available to give you 5.000k KDC.
 Wink

Such a silly move to pay for getting listed. People talking like this see a furure that ends tomorrow.
Actually I liked this community and have a lot invested in KDC. But when all community members agree on paying for listings intstead of developing the name of KDC, I prolly sell as soon as we hit cryptsy.

great, can you sell yours now so we can get it out of your weak hand. K thanks

Hey guys, how are we doing? Are we allready donating coins for another listing at cryptsy or whatsoever? Maybe we can get a pump to 0,00007500.......
Activity: 196
WHAT NO ONE IS GETTING HERE IS THAT THIS COIN DILUTES WAY TOO MUCH, this is what needs to be fixed, the community is great, the devs are great, rodemap seems great but the coin is just way to easy to mine. MINERS(holders) cant keep up with the rate of coins being minted and then DUMPED thats the problem here. other than that everything is GREAT.
telling your friends cause as soon as you tell them then a day passes another 110k coins are minted yet again and then dumped into the market causing it to lower in price, and its gonna be like that till it halves 2X... thats the only issue this coin has.. the devs need to fix this.

I don't understand your statement here... When you check coinwarz.com then we are more difficult to mine then Digibyte, USDe, Doge... we are just in a bearmarket, it is not KDC alone. USDe was trading above 500, my cryptsy account has crashed by 30%, so meaning that on average ALL altcoins are lower by 30%

If i'm not mistaken then ONLY 110880 coins are being mine every day, that is at current level ONLY 7.76BTC!!! This is NOT a lot when you compare it to other coins...

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

In your scenario what will happen, is that big bag holders will sell their coins when they notice the price doubled(or more) because of a new structure, so a lot of selling pressure will happen. I know at least a few people with a total amount of 300K that will press the sell button, believe me...Now big bag holders (including me) are buying coins, not for 7.76BTCs, but we are buying. If structure will change then we will lose the possibility that multipool owners are mining at KDC, because we will fall lower on coinwarz, we lost the big bag holders as everybody will press the sell button and price will drop to 7000 again or even lower.

New miners will not enter KDC because they can only mine a few coins, and will mine DOGE, USDE,... meaning KDC will be dead in a few months.

Anyway, DEV will come back to use with their view. And what they decide is what will happen...

Thank you.  I've been trying to point this out for the last few pages but nobody wants to hear it.  Hopefully you described it more plainly so people actually understand it better and realize there's nothing about the coin that needs to be "fixed" at this point.  Any short term fix is simply a long term loss for the coin.
Activity: 89
I need to get myself a Twitter bah!  Roll Eyes
Its back up now Smiley

Edit: annnd back down Sad

Edit 2: Ok it looks to be stable now lol  Grin

"We are now protected by CloudFlare!"
https://twitter.com/CoinMarketio/status/432672838252625920
Mine for your life
I need to get myself a Twitter bah!  Roll Eyes
Mine for your life
speaking about the trolls is Coinmarket down?  Undecided
Activity: 70
i was thinking do you guys think we should purchase some traffic to come to the KDC website from this site www.EasyOrganicTraffic.com iv used them before and its adsense safe and they guarantee 100% real visitors, they are a little expensive but the service is great, i purchased the 70 dollars once and i spoke to the sales department and got instead of 10k i got 20k... maybe we could do that and reach out to some ppl
if anyone one is willing to do it i would donate some KDC to them or we could all pitch in
Activity: 126
I like Coinmarket better, but Coinedup is not that slow anymore. And yeah, Cryptsy sux big time.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Not so sure if Cryptsy itself will get us anywere in value,what we need is more marketing.

But I don't feel then need for this coin to explode yet,i've just started to get a decent amount  Cool
Yeah I don't see why everyone is obsessed with Cryptsy. It's really not necessary to be honest. And coinedup sucks compared to coinmarket.io's speed. There's really no reason to use anything but coinmarket. It's really coming up in the world.
Jump to: