Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 283. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Could this help KDC get more attention: thunderclap.it ?

You can make a project there. People can support. Mass-message will be sent out (twitter, facebook etc) on same (set) time. The more support/join in, the bigger the impact.

We did that for USDe and it was not really a success...
legendary
WHAT NO ONE IS GETTING HERE IS THAT THIS COIN DILUTES WAY TOO MUCH, this is what needs to be fixed, the community is great, the devs are great, rodemap seems great but the coin is just way to easy to mine. MINERS(holders) cant keep up with the rate of coins being minted and then DUMPED thats the problem here. other than that everything is GREAT.
telling your friends cause as soon as you tell them then a day passes another 110k coins are minted yet again and then dumped into the market causing it to lower in price, and its gonna be like that till it halves 2X... thats the only issue this coin has.. the devs need to fix this.

I don't understand your statement here... When you check coinwarz.com then we are more difficult to mine then Digibyte, USDe, Doge... we are just in a bearmarket, it is not KDC alone. USDe was trading above 500, my cryptsy account has crashed by 30%, so meaning that on average ALL altcoins are lower by 30%

If i'm not mistaken then ONLY 110880 coins are being mine every day, that is at current level ONLY 7.76BTC!!! This is NOT a lot when you compare it to other coins...

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

In your scenario what will happen, is that big bag holders will sell their coins when they notice the price doubled(or more) because of a new structure, so a lot of selling pressure will happen. I know at least a few people with a total amount of 300K that will press the sell button, believe me...Now big bag holders (including me) are buying coins, not for 7.76BTCs, but we are buying. If structure will change then we will lose the possibility that multipool owners are mining at KDC, because we will fall lower on coinwarz, we lost the big bag holders as everybody will press the sell button and price will drop to 7000 again or even lower.

New miners will not enter KDC because they can only mine a few coins, and will mine DOGE, USDE,... meaning KDC will be dead in a few months.

Anyway, DEV will come back to use with their view. And what they decide is what will happen...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine for your life
Not so sure if Cryptsy itself will get us anywere in value,what we need is more marketing.

But I don't feel then need for this coin to explode yet,i've just started to get a decent amount  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Could this help KDC get more attention: thunderclap.it ?

You can make a project there. People can support. Mass-message will be sent out (twitter, facebook etc) on same (set) time. The more support/join in, the bigger the impact.
Activity: 70
WHAT NO ONE IS GETTING HERE IS THAT THIS COIN DILUTES WAY TOO MUCH, this is what needs to be fixed, the community is great, the devs are great, rodemap seems great but the coin is just way to easy to mine. MINERS(holders) cant keep up with the rate of coins being minted and then DUMPED thats the problem here. other than that everything is GREAT.
telling your friends cause as soon as you tell them then a day passes another 110k coins are minted yet again and then dumped into the market causing it to lower in price, and its gonna be like that till it halves 2X... thats the only issue this coin has.. the devs need to fix this.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

All you need to do right now is promote and get on more exchanges - cryptsy especially.
This coin should be next in line really. Already has tons of votes.
Activity: 238
Activity: 196
Good new and Bad news, Good news are that I am still holding 12k coins, Bad news is that I am not mining this anymore.

Looking forward to Dev announcement tomorrow Smiley
legendary
Hello KDC miners, traders, devs,

I've added Klondike Coin to my exchange https://CryptX.io.

We have a bunch of BIDs, but no one to sell KDC yet.

Looking forward to seeing you all around!

Cheers,

Nick

We have to be careful with trade sites being hacked....
More importantly, how do we know that the deposits won't disappear along with the web site?

Caveat Emptor...

You might be an honest person, but we just have to be cautious...

Good luck with the trade site and hope you succeed!!!

This is a fair enough point.

There are many exchanges that are very new, and it takes some time to build trust.

Although I've only been open a few days, I've processed tens of thousands of dollars in withdrawals, I've been an open book with everyone in the community that has any questions, and I've managed to avoid any downtime for things like not providing proper security and infrastructure.

As opposed to a few other exchanges, I'm also standing behind my product and willing to reimburse customers if any money is lost due to my fault, instead of just putting up a "This is a beta-test, so if we lose your money you're SOL" notice.

I've had a fair amount of interaction with the Crypto-Currency community, both here and on Reddit (mostly though http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptX), and I'm confident my business philosophy and ethics will continue to be on display and beyond reproach as time goes on.

Anyway, I look forward to talking & working with all of you.

Cheers,

Nick

In fact, i believe when a person open a exchange he needs to prove his identification, who he is, because it can be that it is fraud and he runs away with all our coins or money. If a exchange don't have anything to hide then he allows this, and this give also faith to the traders, meaning people will start trading at their exchange, if something is getting out of hand then he also need to understand the things that can happen. In fact we are talking about money, and stealing money is a crime and should be punished.
Activity: 64
Hey yo!
Mine for your life
If dumper wanna dump,please do so now so i can buy it cheap  Kiss
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Cheers,

Nick

We have to be careful with trade sites being hacked....
More importantly, how do we know that the deposits won't disappear along with the web site?

Caveat Emptor...

You might be an honest person, but we just have to be cautious...

Good luck with the trade site and hope you succeed!!!
Activity: 714
Skol!

Cheers,

Nick

Thanks!
Mine for your life
We will be making an announcement later on tomorrow once we have had a chance to site down and discuss all possible options, we will also re align our roadmap and re evaluate the importance of each item and look to further involve the community.

We are committed to the success of KDC and will do what needs to be done to ensure it succeeds . That doesn't necessarily mean forking it however, more will be announced tomorrow, in the meantime please keep up the support and carry on spreading the word.

http://cryptogamecodes.com/  Will also be expanded and work will begin on making it look more appealing.

Whatever you decide will be fine with me....I am with you all the way...Till the bitter end  Wink
Thanks for listening to us all...

Till the bitter end <3  Kiss
Brilliantrocket he is a liar. You don't believe him! Lied to my 1M MINT

?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Brilliantrocket he is a liar. You don't believe him! Lied to my 1M MINT
We will be making an announcement later on tomorrow once we have had a chance to site down and discuss all possible options, we will also re align our roadmap and re evaluate the importance of each item and look to further involve the community.

We are committed to the success of KDC and will do what needs to be done to ensure it succeeds . That doesn't necessarily mean forking it however, more will be announced tomorrow, in the meantime please keep up the support and carry on spreading the word.

http://cryptogamecodes.com/  Will also be expanded and work will begin on making it look more appealing.

Whatever you decide will be fine with me....I am with you all the way...Till the bitter end  Wink
Thanks for listening to us all...
Lets just all relax and take a deep breath, nobody is claiming that KDC is dying or that we are no longer supporting the coin.  There are reasons both for concern and optimism.  Many of us have a sizable stake in the success of this coin and nobody wants to see it fail.  We all have an interest in KDC succeeding.  However, the reason I felt the need to write my previous posts was to inform the Klondike community of the circumstances that hinder its success.  Whethe you want to continue to buy or sell KDC's, is a personal decision up to each individual, I think we can all agree that more information and more knowledge is always better than less.

It is silly to berate others for selling or wanting a change in the halving and just as silly to accuse people for not doing more for the coin to support and spread the word.  Many of the concerned investors have donated or spent a lot of their time on this coin.  Nobody can influence KDC one way or the other.  If you want to buy and think this is a low price based on your knowledge, go ahead and buy, if you are concerned and think it's going lower, then sell.  Let the free market do it's thing.  Its a free country, you know.  No need to accuse people of not being loyal to the coin.  Last I checked, KDC is not paying my bills and neither are the devs.  Personally, I will do whatever I feel is in the best interest for my own family in regards to investments.

My position is that I will wait and hold to see what the devs come up with.  If I'm not satisfied and think my money will be put to better use elsewhere, I'm selling.  If I like what I hear, I'm buying more.  No need to accuse others of not having faith in KDC or doing more to help pump up the price.  Let's just respect each others concerns and opinions, right or wrong.

Well said
Activity: 84

Activity: 364
Lets just all relax and take a deep breath, nobody is claiming that KDC is dying or that we are no longer supporting the coin.  There are reasons both for concern and optimism.  Many of us have a sizable stake in the success of this coin and nobody wants to see it fail.  We all have an interest in KDC succeeding.  However, the reason I felt the need to write my previous posts was to inform the Klondike community of the circumstances that hinder its success.  Whether you want to continue to buy or sell KDC's, is a personal decision up to each individual, I think we can all agree that more information and more knowledge is always better than less.

It is silly to berate others for selling or wanting a change in the halving and just as silly to accuse people for not doing more for the coin to support and spread the word.  Many of the concerned investors have donated or spent a lot of their time on this coin.  Nobody can influence KDC one way or the other.  If you want to buy and think this is a low price based on your knowledge, go ahead and buy, if you are concerned and think it's going lower, then sell.  Let the free market do it's thing.  Its a free country, you know.  No need to accuse people of not being loyal to the coin.  Last I checked, KDC is not paying my bills and neither are the devs.  Personally, I will do whatever I feel is in the best interest for my own family in regards to investments.

My position is that I will wait and hold to see what the devs come up with.  If I'm not satisfied and think my money will be put to better use elsewhere, I'm selling.  If I like what I hear, I'm buying more.  No need to accuse others of not having faith in KDC or doing more to help pump up the price.  Let's just respect each others concerns and opinions, right or wrong.

Jump to: