Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 288. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Does KDC blockchain acts the same way as BTC blockchain. I red that in case of BTC blockchaing, unless a transaction gets confirmed withing 72 hours, it returns back to the wallet of the sender. My transaction still shows 0 out of 6 confirmations. What happens with these coins? They cannot just disappear.

I don't seem to have any problems transferring coins to various places. Are you sure the client is connected to the network? Are you running the latest version of the client? With the info provided the best best is to Make sure your firewall(s) aren't blocking it; and that your computer is malware free (Recommended Hitman Pro/Emsisoft both free). Possibly rebooting the wallet/computer.

Our holdings are being heavily diluted with each day, price is falling, dev posts maybe once a day, no new features are being added, other coins vastly outperforming KDC. Not dumping is getting harder with each passing day.
The coin is doing very well and while the markets don't look the best at a glance it appears they are being held down; I think someone (possible KDC whale) is trying to buy more coins at a cheaper price and keeping the price low. I.E currently 10K sell order @ 0.00008989 the biggest current buy wall @ 0.00005500. To me it's a coin worth investing in but my $0.02

Still looking for help designing a banner for the coin if anyone can help

KDC Address = L4xDPTma6rT2syHtTBBWXkKMoudutYUwFK
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
All i want is more games in gamestore.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Does KDC blockchain acts the same way as BTC blockchain. I red that in case of BTC blockchaing, unless a transaction gets confirmed withing 72 hours, it returns back to the wallet of the sender. My transaction still shows 0 out of 6 confirmations. What happens with these coins? They cannot just disappear.

I don't seem to have any problems transferring coins to various places. Are you sure the client is connected to the network? Are you running the latest version of the client? With the info provided the best best is to Make sure your firewall(s) aren't blocking it; and that your computer is malware free (Recommended Hitman Pro/Emsisoft both free). Possibly rebooting the wallet/computer.

Our holdings are being heavily diluted with each day, price is falling, dev posts maybe once a day, no new features are being added, other coins vastly outperforming KDC. Not dumping is getting harder with each passing day.
The coin is doing very well and while the markets don't look the best at a glance it appears they are being held down; I think someone (possible KDC whale) is trying to buy more coins at a cheaper price and keeping the price low. I.E currently 10K sell order @ 0.00008989 the biggest current buy wall @ 0.00005500. To me it's a coin worth investing in but my $0.02

Shhh, don't tell him! We want him to dump, he's too weak for this community! He's gonna break!
And I want his coins. I bet Gutshot wants 'em too!
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services

Price is falling? It's still above 8k sat. It was 6k sat last week. It's weekend and BTC crashed with 25%, that's why everyone is careful. No new features? What about http://cryptogamecodes.com/? What coins are outperforming KDC? It's been the top 3 most profitable coin since it hit Coinwarz. Go dump but please wait a day or two, I want you to panic sell low and I want some more BTC so I can buy it all!
Activity: 308
Still mining on KDC.Smalltimeminer
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Does KDC blockchain acts the same way as BTC blockchain? I read that in the case of BTC blockchaing, unless a transaction gets confirmed within 72 hours, it returns back to the wallet of the sender. My transaction still shows 0 out of 6 confirmations. What happens with these coins? They cannot just disappear.
Activity: 826
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
Is there a graphics artist amongst us? I would like to have a 468x60 and/or 728x90 Banner made to support the coin....

Activity: 980
Hey guys,

I have started mining KDC a few days ago, got some coins and this morning tried to send them to Coinedup.
However, nothing happens, the coins have not arrived to the exchange and my wallet shows 0/6 confirmations for this particular transaction.

I have double checked my deposit address and everything is fine. The wallet got synced a few minutes before I had sent those coins without any problems.
Anyone experiencing difficulties of this kind?

Thx

Still searching for help. How is it possible that a outgoing transaction from my wallet has got 0 out of 6 confirmations 8 hours after it was executed.
What is going on?

Oh boy!
The same thing happened to me...I used the -scan option but instead of correcting the stuck transaction it corrupted my wallet and I lost 50+ coins...
Sorry I can only suggest what not to do ....
Anyone???

So this is not only an isolated issue?Huh I hope we are gonna get some word from developers. Whats is the point of mining coins when u can lose them anytime.

Just to clarify,  My stuck coin issue was not with KDC....
legendary
Hey guys,

I have started mining KDC a few days ago, got some coins and this morning tried to send them to Coinedup.
However, nothing happens, the coins have not arrived to the exchange and my wallet shows 0/6 confirmations for this particular transaction.

I have double checked my deposit address and everything is fine. The wallet got synced a few minutes before I had sent those coins without any problems.

Thx

Still searching for help. How is it possible that a outgoing transaction from my wallet has got 0 out of 6 confirmations 8 hours after it was executed.
What is going on?

Oh boy!
The same thing happened to me...I used the -scan option but instead of correcting the stuck transaction it corrupted my wallet and I lost 50+ coins...
Anyone???

So this is not only an isolated issue?Huh I hope we are gonna get some word from developers. Whats is the point of mining coins when u can lose them anytime.
Hey guys,

Thx

What is going on?

Oh boy!
Anyone???
Is that gamestore at http://cryptogamecodes.com/ asking 750KDC or 7500000KDC for the game?
750KDC, it's annoying how commas and periods get used depending on countries.

Hehe....I still have to do a lot of double takes.... Grin
legendary
Hey guys,

Thx

What is going on?
Sparkzor:
EDIT:
Actually, I'm not mining this. I'm mining Maxcoin and buying KDC for the profits from that! After 12 hours of mining Maxcoin I got 0.4BTc with 1mhps scrypt, that's over 4k kdc... But the difficulty is getting higher again, so I'm coming back soon babes!

I need to start following you  Grin Seems you know where the hotspot mining places are. Any suggestions for the near future? With that being said: I have and will continue to mine KDC. Would be nice to get in on some of this action though.
Dopecoin is launched on monday 22.00 Madrid/Stockholm time. (That's GMT+1 I think)
Difficulty will increase fast but it will be worth it! Official pool will be launched at the same time as the coin is launched! Great devs, as good as these guys tbh! A coin that will be very big in the future so I'm going to hold both Dope and KDC!  Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Sparkzor:
EDIT:
Actually, I'm not mining this. I'm mining Maxcoin and buying KDC for the profits from that! After 12 hours of mining Maxcoin I got 0.4BTc with 1mhps scrypt, that's over 4k kdc... But the difficulty is getting higher again, so I'm coming back soon babes!

I need to start following you  Grin Seems you know where the hotspot mining places are. Any suggestions for the near future? With that being said: I have and will continue to mine KDC. Would be nice to get in on some of this action though.
Activity: 126
Is that gamestore at http://cryptogamecodes.com/ asking 750KDC or 7500000KDC for the game?
Since there is a total of 20million coins... what do you think?  Wink

Ok. Well then they are really expensive asking a third of all coins.

But seriously...  in my country we use decimals and commas in a different way. It's always frustrating to know what to pay. We would say 750,000. But 750.0000 would indicate a huge price. And it's not really clear what notation to use on that site. But indeed.. since there are like 20 million coins, the answer was obvious.

I hope they will add more games to that store. If they would use a site like http://www.allkeyshop.com/ and shop for decent prices, the library could be massive.
Activity: 98
750KDC, it's annoying how commas and periods get used depending on countries.
Jump to: