Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 292. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine for your life
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Mine for your life
Kinda funny to sit at Coinmarket and see the SMC rush,keeps me woundering tho what do they have that we don't? and i can't fig it out  Huh
Only $0.16... That's like $0.08 for us!
Same market cap as us.
We will have our rise soon, very soon. We'll be added to another exchange tomorrow most likely!
Not cryptsy though..

Think the only thing we will get from Cryptsy atm is a big DUMP so i'm not worried that we are still out of there  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Kinda funny to sit at Coinmarket and see the SMC rush,keeps me woundering tho what do they have that we don't? and i can't fig it out  Huh
Only $0.16... That's like $0.08 for us!
Same market cap as us.
We will have our rise soon, very soon. We'll be added to another exchange tomorrow most likely!
Not cryptsy though..

Mine for your life
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I was on Coinwarz, and KDC's exchange price was rated "above average."  Almost every coin at the top is either "average" or "above average."  The only coin that was rated "below average?" You guessed it, Stablecoin. LOL  Grin  That was good for a few laughs.

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I was on Coinwarz, and KDC's exchange price was rated "above average."  Almost every coin at the top is either "average" or "above average."  The only coin that was rated "below average?" You guessed it, Stablecoin. LOL  Grin  That was good for a few laughs.
TBH I just want enough to buy games Cheesy.
Haha, so the market did attract one person atleast!  Grin

I think the game market is a fantastic idea. It's the only thing I'd really consider spending crypto on at the minute. There are a lot of sites taking crypto as payment, but not many of them are selling stuff I'm interested in Sad. If the value of KDC increases and the game prices reflect that, I will absolutely be buying some. 800 KDC is a bit too risky at this stage for me though, although it's not live yet so no point speculating in price Smiley
Yeah exactly! The price of KDC has to go up before people will buy with KDC. BUT it still exists, which will get people here! That's the main purpose of the site atm!
Activity: 84
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

I think the game market is a fantastic idea. It's the only thing I'd really consider spending crypto on at the minute. There are a lot of sites taking crypto as payment, but not many of them are selling stuff I'm interested in Sad. If the value of KDC increases and the game prices reflect that, I will absolutely be buying some. 800 KDC is a bit too risky at this stage for me though, although it's not live yet so no point speculating in price Smiley
YES! FEED ME MOOORE! SELL ALL YOU HAVE TOOOOO MEEE!

did you just bounce the price from 9300 to 10000 on coinmarket with that crazy buy spree? hehe...
To 11700, to be exact Wink

Yeah I backed out at 10,000 - it'll probsbly drop down in the next half an hour when everyone realises no-one else wants to buy at that price.
I was planning to buy at 10k sat but then I calculated the amount KDC I would get if I bought to 11700 and it was only about 200 less than if I would buy at 10k sat. This because I bought the majority of my coins below 10k sat.

If you're carrying loads then 200 isn't much at this point. I'm not carrying loads lol. Spent about 0.15 BTC on them today though.
I've got around 10k now, gonna sell a small amount at 20k sat, then some at 40k sat and then wait for $1 and sell 50% and then hold them until I really have to sell or KDC reach $5!

did you just bounce the price from 9300 to 10000 on coinmarket with that crazy buy spree? hehe...

Yeah I backed out at 10,000 - it'll probsbly drop down in the next half an hour when everyone realises no-one else wants to buy at that price.
I was planning to buy at 10k sat but then I calculated the amount KDC I would get if I bought to 11700 and it was only about 200 less than if I would buy at 10k sat. This because I bought the majority of my coins below 10k sat.

If you're carrying loads then 200 isn't much at this point. I'm not carrying loads lol. Spent about 0.15 BTC on them today though.

Impossible is Nothing

Activity: 140

Lol, it's a good cause man, give him/her a break Smiley
I would if any break I had to give wasn't stolen from me or squandered before I was even born!
Activity: 140
Send some GOLD, help some kids!!!
Thread!!   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=453691.new#new

Welcome to Crypto For Kids.  Crypto For Kids, is run through and managed by Big Burrito Radio (www.bigburritoradio.com), for WLRA radio, Lewis University, Romeoville, IL for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  (whew)….
Before some of you start posting SCAM (yes I have seen you out there!).  Let me say, we are Big Burrito Radio, we are heard on WLRA radio Lewis University every Saturday morning 10AM CST.  Twice a year the radio station and the university have a fundraiser for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  For the past 5 years Big Burrito Radio has raised over $10,000 for the charity.
3 Years ago, we came up with Island Dreams (www.islanddreamscards.com).  The artist community jumped on the project and sketch card collectors loved the set.  Since I caught the Crypto bug.  I thought what a better way of helping out the charity!  Collect spare crypto and exchange it for BTC, they can then spend the BTC.
The WLRA fund at Hope Advocate is for their family relief fund.  When patents and their family’s need something (transportation, lodging, or just miscelous items) they use this fund.  Please visit the website at (www.cryptoforkids.com) .   There a bunch of coins listed, if you don’t see the one you want, let me know via PM and if I can get a wallet I’ll add it!

Thanks!!!

when theses coins are worth a dollar or more maybe i'll donate but till then go beg for then dump said coins somewhere else  We all need charity thats why we're here or our parents stopped paying the bills i'm the former.

@Tofer   Dude, I'm not begging.  Did I beg for coins when my wallet got hosed up and 7,000 KDC was gone?  Hell NO!!  I spent 2 weeks and hours figuring out how to FIX it!!  I have my KDCs back, and haven't dumped.  The coins will stay in the charity wallet until such a time that it makes a difference!!  Think I'm going to take them and just DUMP, you are wrong!!  Sure send 1000 DOGE and they will get exchanged on Criptsy.  Send a non Criptsy coin and it will get held until the time is right!
didn't mean to attack you, just sayin though, beg ask for request etc all the same to me
Jump to: