Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 289. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is that gamestore at http://cryptogamecodes.com/ asking 750KDC or 7500000KDC for the game?
Since there is a total of 20million coins... what do you think?  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is that gamestore at http://cryptogamecodes.com/ asking 750KDC or 7500000KDC for the game?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Anyone mining on hashwithme? The pool seems to keep going down is this the same for anyone else?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Careful with those decimal places Wink

Haha, yes.  Especially when your placing your orders on the exchanges! Grin

Sparkzor, I hope you weren't referring to me.  I'm very optimistic on KDC and hope for its success.  Just taking the emotion out of investing and figuring a proper entry point, that's all.
So... What the fuck happened after I left tonight?
Two partypoopers goes like this:

Huh

The coin isn't dead, the coin won't be dead. The interest is just getting bigger and bigger for god sake, if you don't like the coin PISS OFF YOU WANKER! You have nothing here to do anyway!

Gutshot, I'm not talking about you btw. I know you wan't KDC to go above $1 as much as I do! But the others... Jeeze

EDIT:
Actually, I'm not mining this. I'm mining Maxcoin and buying KDC for the profits from that! After 12 hours of mining Maxcoin I got 0.4BTc with 1mhps scrypt, that's over 4k kdc... But the difficulty is getting higher again, so I'm coming back soon babes!
EDIT: My price projection was off by a decimal place (which I admit is huge).  I corrected my target price to 0.00004. I apologize. 

Careful with those decimal places Wink

Generally that's true - comparing total market supplies is pointless if one coin is going to hit them in 20 years or so (too lazy to check), and the other in 3. Nobody knows what's going to happen to Bitcoin in 3 years, let alone all the altcoins.

Sure, we can keep hoping that the block reward halvings will put the coin at higher price (miners want to have the same profit after all), but the more likely scenario is that they'll go away together with the profitability.

We wanted a goldrush, we have a goldrush - too bad that when everybody has gold, it turns out to be worthless.

There is nothing wrong with making a suggestion here or there, in the end the devs are going to do what they feel is best regardless of anybody's suggestion or comments.  People have been making donations on here for various purposes, how much have you donated?

To compare KDC to Dogecoin is ridiculous.  The investment dynamics of both coins are vastly different.  The community support for Klondike has been fantastic already.  If anything, the lesson to be learned here is that when a coin is on a three year path to maturity, we should expect a different type of return on our investment.  People are expecting KDC to climb to $1-2 at any time.  What I'm suggesting is that it's not going to happen to KDC in the way people are expecting because of the 3 yr path and the supply/demand dynamics.  We have already had many attempted and failed attacks at higher prices in spite of incredible community support.

That suggests to me that there is way too much supply and dilution in the early stages of this coin.  In 99% of the coins out there, you would be correct that the size of the community and marketing is the most important factor.  KDC is the outlier.  The vast rate of dilution before the first halving up to the second/third halving, makes the ability of the immediate price of KDC to rise steadily very difficult (not impossible).  It does have a very severe impact on the pricing of KDC in the initial stages compared to other coins.  KDC is very unique this way.  You can choose to ignore it if you want, but thats not going to stop 110,000 KDC's being mined every day and then dumped into the market until the first halving.  As I said before, for comparison CATcoin has only 7.200 coins being added daily.

I totally agree with this.  The downward pressure on the price is HUGE for the near term.  As an investor, I'm not buying until the 0.00000400 range.  Too many coins hitting the market.

If it hits 0.000004, it would mean that the coin is very dead with 21M market supply. And even with the price going fairly consistently down over the course of the last weeks, it's still far from it.

I respectfully disagree with the conclusion that if KDC hits 0.00004 that it is dead.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but KDC was trading around 0.00030 recently, so the descent to the current price is in line with my projections due to supply of coins hitting the market.  

Yes, the total market supply is what is attractive to this coin and why I plan to invest heavily; however, the real value of the supply won't be realized until the reward is "halved" several times.  Unfortunately,  this won't occur for 6 months to 1 year (which is many lifetimes in the Alt Coin world).  I'm assuming that many miners who are not "true believers" are looking for short-term gains and not in it for the long-haul.  They will mine and dump at will.  Without sufficient buying support from the "true believers" the price will inevitably drop to my projection until the demand outstrips the supply.

Long-term, I am very bullish on the prospects of KDC, but in the short-term buying KDC at 0.000085+ is foolish, since you can probably wait and double your KDC holdings if you buy later spending the same amount of BTC.  If I'm wrong, so be it, but so far I don't see any evidence to the contrary.

EDIT: My price projection was off by a decimal place (which I admit is huge).  I corrected my target price to 0.00004. I apologize. 

There is nothing wrong with making a suggestion here or there, in the end the devs are going to do what they feel is best regardless of anybody's suggestion or comments.  People have been making donations on here for various purposes, how much have you donated?

To compare KDC to Dogecoin is ridiculous.  The investment dynamics of both coins are vastly different.  The community support for Klondike has been fantastic already.  If anything, the lesson to be learned here is that when a coin is on a three year path to maturity, we should expect a different type of return on our investment.  People are expecting KDC to climb to $1-2 at any time.  What I'm suggesting is that it's not going to happen to KDC in the way people are expecting because of the 3 yr path and the supply/demand dynamics.  We have already had many attempted and failed attacks at higher prices in spite of incredible community support.

That suggests to me that there is way too much supply and dilution in the early stages of this coin.  In 99% of the coins out there, you would be correct that the size of the community and marketing is the most important factor.  KDC is the outlier.  The vast rate of dilution before the first halving up to the second/third halving, makes the ability of the immediate price of KDC to rise steadily very difficult (not impossible).  It does have a very severe impact on the pricing of KDC in the initial stages compared to other coins.  KDC is very unique this way.  You can choose to ignore it if you want, but thats not going to stop 110,000 KDC's being mined every day and then dumped into the market until the first halving.  As I said before, for comparison CATcoin has only 7.200 coins being added daily.

I totally agree with this.  The downward pressure on the price is HUGE for the near term.  As an investor, I'm not buying until the 0.00000400 range.  Too many coins hitting the market.

If it hits 0.000004, it would mean that the coin is very dead with 21M market supply. And even with the price going fairly consistently down over the course of the last weeks, it's still far from it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Hey guys,

I have started mining KDC a few days ago, got some coins and this morning tried to send them to Coinedup.
However, nothing happens, the coins have not arrived to the exchange and my wallet shows 0/6 confirmations for this particular transaction.

I have double checked my deposit address and everything is fine. The wallet got synced a few minutes before I had sent those coins without any problems.
Anyone experiencing difficulties of this kind?

Thx

I totally agree with this.  The downward pressure on the price is HUGE for the near term.  As an investor, I'm not buying until the 0.00000400 range.  Too many coins hitting the market.
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
Forget Cryptsy...This is how you make money!!!  Grin

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Klondike-Coin-Crypto-Coins-Currency-Digital-Currency-Similar-LTC-BTC-/251444109287?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8b3c9fe7

Disclaimer: This is not me....I was gonna do this for Klondike publicity on Ebay but some bloke beat me to it!!!

I want some 'fess....Who did it???   Shocked Cheesy

You like that ehh Tongue Don't really recommend it but figured it would help get klondike out there. Don't normally let sales actually go through; the few I sold the guy had extremely good feedback for buying other alt coins. A paper wallet would probably be the safest way to handle one of these transactions if you were to do it.

And the reason for that is?

So you have tracking info but even then not really recommended since Ebay/Paypal still don't like cryptos. Lost a lot once selling Litecoins that way 1.8K of them; one of the reasons I'm trying to get btcgigs going because I hate reversals when your selling things legitimately.
Forget Cryptsy...This is how you make money!!!  Grin

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Klondike-Coin-Crypto-Coins-Currency-Digital-Currency-Similar-LTC-BTC-/251444109287?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8b3c9fe7

Disclaimer: This is not me....I was gonna do this for Klondike publicity on Ebay but some bloke beat me to it!!!

I want some 'fess....Who did it???   Shocked Cheesy

You like that ehh Tongue Don't really recommend it but figured it would help get klondike out there. Don't normally let sales actually go through; the few I sold the guy had extremely good feedback for buying other alt coins. A paper wallet would probably be the safest way to handle one of these transactions if you were to do it.

think ebay restrictions if nothing is sent. But not sure.
btw, what about the logo?

It does not looks bad, but a bit more polish, contrast and presence would be nice.

Many ppl can do design and 3d rendering, we just have to ask and offer some bounty, maybe a competition.

As someone mentioned, on my website altcoinstats.com KDC logo looks a little paltry between the others. Okay, Karmacoin logo is also no eye catcher until now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services

Activity: 42
https://pool.chunky.ms/doge/site_assets/chunky/img/chunky_small_2.png

Hey Klondike Coin thread, looking for a place to mine KDC? Come strike it rich with us at Chunky Pool!

Here's a little more info:

• Brand new dashboard/homepage!
  • 0% fees forever, not just "for now"
  • SSL encryption
  • Custom MPOS layout
  • Support and a wonderful community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • Excellent stability and uptime

We also provide many other coin pools and even have a coin-switching multi-port that switches between coins to maximize profitability!

One account fits all
We have modified MPOS to provide a multipool experience. You only have to create one account, and that account is shared among all of our coin instances. Unlike some other multipools, and since we're on top of MPOS, we offer you complete transparency about provided shares, found blocks and much more!

Pools
  • Dogecoin - port 3333
  • Earthcoin - port 3334
  • RonPaulCoin - port 3335
  • Lottocoin - port 3336
  • Stablecoin - port 3337
  • 42coin - port 3338
  • Digibyte - port 3339
  • Litecoin - port 3340
  • Klondikecoin - port 3341
  • Leafcoin - port 3342
  • Potcoin - port 4200
  • Multiport - port 6666

And perhaps the biggest reason of all: we are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/
Activity: 26
gutshot5820, greatly appreciated your words!
Activity: 26
I am very happy to know that many people believe in the KDC, regardless of all the spoken, good or bad, the KDC will be very strong in the future ... and what matters is the future and not the present. (Grain by grain the hen fills her belly).

I am very happy for all these comments!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
KDC needs a good pump in response to Maxcoin and the others trying to come by.. just my opinion. Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
If any lesson can be learned from the success of dogecoin it is that good marketing and the size of the community have way more to do with a coins value than things like dilution rate, number of coins mined each day, etc. etc.

Forking the coin and changing block rewards or halving schedule at this point would probably do way more harm than good. It seems that to many people in this community are just wanting to get that quick buck so they constantly shits their pants at the swings that probably every other coin went through during this stage of development (remember this coins age is still measured in weeks and not months, lets keep that in mind before we start shouting that the sky is falling or asking the devs to voluntarily fork the coin.)

If people want to be proactive and do something to benefit the coin then they should be donating coins so that the dev's can use it to hire people to develop new features or market the coin and add real value instead of inducing a one time artificial bubble that will allow those who want the quick buck to sell off their stash.

The good news is, as I said in my previous post, conversely after the third or fourth halving, due to the three year path to maturity, there will be increasingly less and less KDC's available to be mined and dilution will fall off at an equally rapid pace that they are being mined atm.  KDC should fall in price until the halving reaches a turning point in supply/demand, but once it turns the price should rise rapidly.  So IMO short-term before the first and second halving is really the only time you will be able to accumulate any decent amount of KDC as the halving on a three yr pace will make KDC's increasing rare at a rapid pace.  This makes KDC the most unique coin out there and is an outlier.  Therefore, we should not expect the price dynamic to follow other coins.  Short term dilution = lower price and easier to accumulate.  Long term minimal dilution = rapid increase in price and difficult to mine,  

I apologize if I have offended anyone.  I'm just trying to analyze KDC and the effects of a 3 yr maturity.  I'm probably wrong LOL, but part of the entertainment for me is the analyzing and being part of the growth of KDC.  Nobody should be investing enough that it would upset you if KDC went to zero anyways.  I want KDC to be successful as much or more than anyone.   My goal is to accumulate 100,000 KDC before the next halving.  So, Im still pressing the buy button whenever there is a good opportunity to buy low.  Good luck everyone.
Jump to: