Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 290. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Forget Cryptsy...This is how you make money!!!  Grin

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Klondike-Coin-Crypto-Coins-Currency-Digital-Currency-Similar-LTC-BTC-/251444109287?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8b3c9fe7

Disclaimer: This is not me....I was gonna do this for Klondike publicity on Ebay but some bloke beat me to it!!!

I want some 'fess....Who did it???   Shocked Cheesy
I sold a few 100K doogecoins on ebay.  They are cracking down and cancelling auctions left and right.  Do this wish caution.  I think its safer if you do the paper wallet auctions and dont say it will be send to your address.  Sort that out after the auction is over.
Activity: 126
Hey, it is priority shipping. You gotta pay for that  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine for your life

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Klondike-Coin-Crypto-Coins-Currency-Digital-Currency-Similar-LTC-BTC-/251444109287?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8b3c9fe7

Disclaimer: This is not me....I was gonna do this for Klondike publicity on Ebay but some bloke beat me to it!!!

Shipping:
$36.51 (approx. 237.15 SEK) International Priority Shipping to Sweden

Nice deal,i wounder what they look like  Tongue Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Mine for your life
Lets get words about the KDC store out to the public  Smiley
Activity: 112
If any lesson can be learned from the success of dogecoin it is that good marketing and the size of the community have way more to do with a coins value than things like dilution rate, number of coins mined each day, etc. etc. 

Well said. That's the secret of success.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Kinda funny to sit at Coinmarket and see the SMC rush,keeps me woundering tho what do they have that we don't? and i can't fig it out  Huh
The cause of all this?  Dilution. plain and simple.  There is more than double the total amount of KDC coins available on the market today as there was when KDC reached 40,000.  There will be three more times KDC in the market when KDC reaches halving in two months time.  Based on our current market cap of $350,000, the market cap of KDC will have to increase by $1,000,000 just to maintain it's current price.  If the market cap stays the same, with the level of dilution we are seeing everyday, the price of Klondike will fall to 2,500-3,500 by the time we start halving.

I disagree... CATcoin has the same number of coins as KDC and CATcoin is trading at $0.26 and hit more then $1 a few days ago. We have a good number of miners, and this for a coin that is already 3weeks old, one week ago there was panic, we need to do something as KDC is dying... KDC is not dying and you cannot control the coinprice. Be smart and buy low. If you believe in the coin then you don't need to change anything. 20M coins is not a lot, so reducing the number of coins would be stupid, why do you need to let the market decide what needs to be done with a coin. KDC has a plan, they are working on their plan, and i'm pretty happy with the prices now, as i know when we are getting closer to block halvering we will not trade at 3500 what you're suggesting but at 20,000. This is a coin that should reach a marketcap of 20M. Not today, not tomorrow, not next month, maybe next year or in 2 or 3 years.

Again, prices are heavily tied to mining difficulty.  I copied this right off a CAT mining pool page:  anonymous   13,025   220.439  so this miner is only getting 220 catcoin daily mining at 13 mh/s ...so yes they should be trading way higher.
Sooner halving and then less coins I can agree on. But not just half the reward, that would make the whole idea behind the coin ruined!

Already bought for almost 0.5BTC today, I'm buying for 0.2 more. Dump to 9k sat then up to 40, please!
Activity: 364
Kinda funny to sit at Coinmarket and see the SMC rush,keeps me woundering tho what do they have that we don't? and i can't fig it out  Huh
The cause of all this?  Dilution. plain and simple.  There is more than double the total amount of KDC coins available on the market today as there was when KDC reached 40,000.  There will be three more times KDC in the market when KDC reaches halving in two months time.  Based on our current market cap of $350,000, the market cap of KDC will have to increase by $1,000,000 just to maintain it's current price.  If the market cap stays the same, with the level of dilution we are seeing everyday, the price of Klondike will fall to 2,500-3,500 by the time we start halving.

I disagree... CATcoin has the same number of coins as KDC and CATcoin is trading at $0.26 and hit more then $1 a few days ago. We have a good number of miners, and this for a coin that is already 3weeks old, one week ago there was panic, we need to do something as KDC is dying... KDC is not dying and you cannot control the coinprice. Be smart and buy low. If you believe in the coin then you don't need to change anything. 20M coins is not a lot, so reducing the number of coins would be stupid, why do you need to let the market decide what needs to be done with a coin. KDC has a plan, they are working on their plan, and i'm pretty happy with the prices now, as i know when we are getting closer to block halvering we will not trade at 3500 what you're suggesting but at 20,000. This is a coin that should reach a marketcap of 20M. Not today, not tomorrow, not next month, maybe next year or in 2 or 3 years.

We all have to wait and see I suppose.  I do disagree with your point in the comparison to CATcoin though,  Current market cap and same number of coins does not reflect the rate of dilution and you are missing my point entirely.  CATcoin will have a total of 21 million coins compared to 19,948,654 for Klondike.  And that's where the similarity ends.  Klondike's block reward is 77 KDC every minute = 110,880 newly minted coins a day. CATcoin is 50 CAT every 10 minutes = 7,200 newly minted coins a day.  So your math is completely off base.  As you can see we are diluting our investments at 15.4x the rate of CATcoin.  I  consider even 2-3x excessive, but 15x is probably the most diluted coin in altworld.  Is there any wonder why no matter how hard we try to attack the price, we get swamped by severe dumping every night?

I will say this again, the three year model to maturity works against the coin in the short-term.  The rate of dilution with KDC's is incredible.  I will add one positive note though, the level of difficulty should increase rapidly in comparison to other coins because of its short life span.  That being said. in the short-term, it is a bad investment, but right before the next difficulty we should see rapid rise in price as more of the total KDC's in proportion to the total will be mined.  This looks to be a long-term hold before we see the true benefits of its short life span.  In short term we will get pounded by the increase in dilution and in the long-term we should see an increase in price because less of the total amount of KDC will be available to be mined in a short time.  This is all theoretical of course and nothing is out of the realm of possibility when it comes to altcoins.  I do have a nasty habit of clicking the buy button whenever the price falls beow 10,000.  MUST RESIST.... Smiley

EDIT:  If you have to put the price of KDC and the rate of dilution on a graph you would probably see a decline in pricing all the way to the first halving and then see a rapid rising of the price after each halving from thereon.  So, accumulating more KDC's at every price point doesn't seem like a bad idea.  Once the halving starts, we should start seeing an increase in pricing.  In six months, after the second halving, there will be only 27,000 coins mined per day.  In a year, it will be 7,000..etc and then on will truly be one of the rarest coins.  It will have the opposite effect we are experiencing right now.

Come to think of it, right now before the halving is the only time you will be able to accumulate any amount of KDC because of its short life span.  So, in retrospect.  This is interesting.  I guess I am back to plan A.  I'm buying as much as I can now before the halving.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Activity: 1120
Kinda funny to sit at Coinmarket and see the SMC rush,keeps me woundering tho what do they have that we don't? and i can't fig it out  Huh
The cause of all this?  Dilution. plain and simple.  There is more than double the total amount of KDC coins available on the market today as there was when KDC reached 40,000.  There will be three more times KDC in the market when KDC reaches halving in two months time.  Based on our current market cap of $350,000, the market cap of KDC will have to increase by $1,000,000 just to maintain it's current price.  If the market cap stays the same, with the level of dilution we are seeing everyday, the price of Klondike will fall to 2,500-3,500 by the time we start halving.

Mine for your life
Dev did a major leep forward in my book last night with the Shop,it's simple but yet a nice lill "touch" to the coin. I'm not going to hold my coins for "this and that" amount,time will tell the value untill then i hold.

Why would anyone spend their hard earned, yet under valued, Klondikes on a game? To me this would only make sense once the coin has gained some value. I've been mining KDC balls out since the start. I'm here to get rich....not spend my klondike bars on a freakin game.
Because maybe some people are using their money to buy games... How could this be? 2014?! BUY GAMES?! Huh

No but seriously, a shop like that will make people interested and then the value will rise.

^ What he said  Kiss

I see the effort being put forth here and thats great! Maybe I'm too attached to my KDC.  Hahahahaha

Kinda have the same feeling towards mine,it's like you rise them on your own and don't want anything "bad" to happen Cheesy
legendary
Dev did a major leep forward in my book last night with the Shop,it's simple but yet a nice lill "touch" to the coin. I'm not going to hold my coins for "this and that" amount,time will tell the value untill then i hold.

Why would anyone spend their hard earned, yet under valued, Klondikes on a game? To me this would only make sense once the coin has gained some value. I've been mining KDC balls out since the start. I'm here to get rich....not spend my klondike bars on a freakin game.
Because maybe some people are using their money to buy games... How could this be? 2014?! BUY GAMES?! Huh

No but seriously, a shop like that will make people interested and then the value will rise.

^ What he said  Kiss

I see the effort being put forth here and thats great! Maybe I'm too attached to my KDC.  Hahahahaha
Mine for your life

^ What he said  Kiss

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1274
Got nothing yet, if owner of pool could pm me would be nice. Thanks

I have send a mail thanks snail
Activity: 232
My account on kdc.cryptofountain.com is locked.. anyone can help me?
When i press support it says the site come without warranty

check your email they usually send an email that will allow you to unlock the acct. check your spam folder too...

or you can go to this link to send them a message http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/index.php?page=contactform

--

I don't think too much about low prices at the moment,
because my plan is not to sell and hold as long as possible.
I believe in this coin, it has awesome developers and  community as well.
one of a reason the high price of a coin is caused by mining difficulty,
be patience coz that time will surely come.
legendary
My account on kdc.cryptofountain.com is locked.. anyone can help me?
When i press support it says the site come without warranty

check your email they usually send an email that will allow you to unlock the acct. check your spam folder too...
Jump to: