Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 293. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
YES! FEED ME MOOORE! SELL ALL YOU HAVE TOOOOO MEEE!
Activity: 84
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Send some GOLD, help some kids!!!
Thread!!   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=453691.new#new

Welcome to Crypto For Kids.  Crypto For Kids, is run through and managed by Big Burrito Radio (www.bigburritoradio.com), for WLRA radio, Lewis University, Romeoville, IL for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  (whew)….
Before some of you start posting SCAM (yes I have seen you out there!).  Let me say, we are Big Burrito Radio, we are heard on WLRA radio Lewis University every Saturday morning 10AM CST.  Twice a year the radio station and the university have a fundraiser for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  For the past 5 years Big Burrito Radio has raised over $10,000 for the charity.
3 Years ago, we came up with Island Dreams (www.islanddreamscards.com).  The artist community jumped on the project and sketch card collectors loved the set.  Since I caught the Crypto bug.  I thought what a better way of helping out the charity!  Collect spare crypto and exchange it for BTC, they can then spend the BTC.
The WLRA fund at Hope Advocate is for their family relief fund.  When patents and their family’s need something (transportation, lodging, or just miscelous items) they use this fund.  Please visit the website at (www.cryptoforkids.com) .   There a bunch of coins listed, if you don’t see the one you want, let me know via PM and if I can get a wallet I’ll add it!

Thanks!!!

when theses coins are worth a dollar or more maybe i'll donate but till then go beg for then dump said coins somewhere else  We all need charity thats why we're here or our parents stopped paying the bills i'm the former.

Lol, it's a good cause man, give him/her a break Smiley
PEOPLE! Feed my at coinmarket!

And yes, I'm a dumpeater!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Welcome to Crypto For Kids.  Crypto For Kids, is run through and managed by Big Burrito Radio (www.bigburritoradio.com), for WLRA radio, Lewis University, Romeoville, IL for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  (whew)….
Before some of you start posting SCAM (yes I have seen you out there!).  Let me say, we are Big Burrito Radio, we are heard on WLRA radio Lewis University every Saturday morning 10AM CST.  Twice a year the radio station and the university have a fundraiser for Advocate Hope Children’s Charities.  For the past 5 years Big Burrito Radio has raised over $10,000 for the charity.
3 Years ago, we came up with Island Dreams (www.islanddreamscards.com).  The artist community jumped on the project and sketch card collectors loved the set.  Since I caught the Crypto bug.  I thought what a better way of helping out the charity!  Collect spare crypto and exchange it for BTC, they can then spend the BTC.
The WLRA fund at Hope Advocate is for their family relief fund.  When patents and their family’s need something (transportation, lodging, or just miscelous items) they use this fund.  Please visit the website at (www.cryptoforkids.com) .   There a bunch of coins listed, if you don’t see the one you want, let me know via PM and if I can get a wallet I’ll add it!

Thanks!!!

when theses coins are worth a dollar or more maybe i'll donate but till then go beg for then dump said coins somewhere else  We all need charity thats why we're here or our parents stopped paying the bills i'm the former.

@Tofer   Dude, I'm not begging.  Did I beg for coins when my wallet got hosed up and 7,000 KDC was gone?  Hell NO!!  I spent 2 weeks and hours figuring out how to FIX it!!  I have my KDCs back, and haven't dumped.  The coins will stay in the charity wallet until such a time that it makes a difference!!  Think I'm going to take them and just DUMP, you are wrong!!  Sure send 1000 DOGE and they will get exchanged on Criptsy.  Send a non Criptsy coin and it will get held until the time is right!
legendary
Not only am I collection coins for Advocate Hope Children's Charity, I'm also mining KDC!!!  I didn't spam every coin, just the ones I mine.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Thanks!!!

legendary

Thanks!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BTC is dropping like a stone and so are all the altcoins, go check Cryptsy and compare those prices to how it was 2-3 days ago, KDC would be up at those 13-14k satoshi if BTC wasnt down like it is now.
MtGOx is just having technical problems with their custom software.  They are not shutting down.  Once people realize this, BTC will be trading at the previous level.  Its already rising back quickly.  Hopefully, KDC will follow once people calm down and realize its just technical issue.

Not to get too far off topic, but Gox is insolvent. Combine fractional reserve with large government seizures and you have an insolvent exchange. When you could get BTC out, it artificially inflated the dollar price of BTC b/c dollars were less valuable compared to BTC. Now that they are declining BTC withdrawals and people are trying to pull fiat out, the value of fiat increases in relation to BTC. It would be the **best** thing for the Bitcoin economy if they ceased to exist.
Activity: 364
BTC is dropping like a stone and so are all the altcoins, go check Cryptsy and compare those prices to how it was 2-3 days ago, KDC would be up at those 13-14k satoshi if BTC wasnt down like it is now.
MtGOx is just having technical problems with their custom software.  They are not shutting down.  Once people realize this, BTC will be trading at the previous level.  Its already rising back quickly.  Hopefully, KDC will follow once people calm down and realize its just technical issue.
Activity: 196
and back @ 9900 satoshi...  Undecided

dont know if i'm actually happy were on coinwarz... i think for 75% of miners right now its pump and dump... so my guess is that its gonna take a week or 2 again before we see any pricerange of 30000 or more satoshi... what a waste...  Undecided

Please stop all the crying everytime we go back and forth.  BREAKING NEWS!!! This is going to happen dozens of more times.  I enjoy this forum, but the constant complaining is getting tiresome.  We are lucky that we are already listed on Coinedup and Coinwarz in less than a month.  Our marketcap is regularly in the top 50 of ALL coins and we are now one of the most profitable coins to mine.  Our Hash rate has been climbing steadily, which means more miners and more investors and the more difficult it is to mine, the more demand and hopefully higher prices.  

We are fortunate that we are holding somewhat value while bitcoin is sinking atm. Take advantage and buy bitcoin while its low and double your reward and take that bitcoin and buy KDC's.  There is potential to make a lot of money fast this way with not much downside.

MtGox will in the end have no effect on the survival of bitcoin, in fact in the long run it will be good for the bitcoin community to erase all the doubt and negativity that MtGox has caused lately.  Im buying more Bitcoin today and then more KDC's. Smiley

dude... i'm not crying... i'm stating facts here... and if youre so tired of all the complaining of people... why the fuck do you qoute them and respond to them.... I'm just saying its too bad that the price just goes down 50% in 1 night... nothing wrong with that....

FACT: Coinwarz fucks up all coin values for a period off time... You can see coinwarz as a Multipool in my opinion...  Wink
Not really, more people will mine and of course they will sell. BUT it's not that much more profitable than Doge e.g!

so why am i getting almost 2 times less coins in mining... in just 2 days time... with almost same price on coin... this coin was more profitable before it was on coinwarz man...

Its not that i'm not happy with this development... im just saying... its gonna take a while to recover from it  Wink
Recover? Nothing is injured.
The difficulty increases first, then the price. Then there will be no dump.
THOUGH, if the price increases first and after that the difficulty is increased, there will be a huge dump!
Growcoin Chief
and back @ 9900 satoshi...  Undecided

dont know if i'm actually happy were on coinwarz... i think for 75% of miners right now its pump and dump... so my guess is that its gonna take a week or 2 again before we see any pricerange of 30000 or more satoshi... what a waste...  Undecided

Please stop all the crying everytime we go back and forth.  BREAKING NEWS!!! This is going to happen dozens of more times.  I enjoy this forum, but the constant complaining is getting tiresome.  We are lucky that we are already listed on Coinedup and Coinwarz in less than a month.  Our marketcap is regularly in the top 50 of ALL coins and we are now one of the most profitable coins to mine.  Our Hash rate has been climbing steadily, which means more miners and more investors and the more difficult it is to mine, the more demand and hopefully higher prices.  

We are fortunate that we are holding somewhat value while bitcoin is sinking atm. Take advantage and buy bitcoin while its low and double your reward and take that bitcoin and buy KDC's.  There is potential to make a lot of money fast this way with not much downside.

MtGox will in the end have no effect on the survival of bitcoin, in fact in the long run it will be good for the bitcoin community to erase all the doubt and negativity that MtGox has caused lately.  Im buying more Bitcoin today and then more KDC's. Smiley

dude... i'm not crying... i'm stating facts here... and if youre so tired of all the complaining of people... why the fuck do you qoute them and respond to them.... I'm just saying its too bad that the price just goes down 50% in 1 night... nothing wrong with that....

FACT: Coinwarz fucks up all coin values for a period off time... You can see coinwarz as a Multipool in my opinion...  Wink
Not really, more people will mine and of course they will sell. BUT it's not that much more profitable than Doge e.g!

so why am i getting almost 2 times less coins in mining... in just 2 days time... with almost same price on coin... this coin was more profitable before it was on coinwarz man...

Its not that i'm not happy with this development... im just saying... its gonna take a while to recover from it  Wink
and back @ 9900 satoshi...  Undecided

dont know if i'm actually happy were on coinwarz... i think for 75% of miners right now its pump and dump... so my guess is that its gonna take a week or 2 again before we see any pricerange of 30000 or more satoshi... what a waste...  Undecided

Please stop all the crying everytime we go back and forth.  BREAKING NEWS!!! This is going to happen dozens of more times.  I enjoy this forum, but the constant complaining is getting tiresome.  We are lucky that we are already listed on Coinedup and Coinwarz in less than a month.  Our marketcap is regularly in the top 50 of ALL coins and we are now one of the most profitable coins to mine.  Our Hash rate has been climbing steadily, which means more miners and more investors and the more difficult it is to mine, the more demand and hopefully higher prices. 

We are fortunate that we are holding somewhat value while bitcoin is sinking atm. Take advantage and buy bitcoin while its low and double your reward and take that bitcoin and buy KDC's.  There is potential to make a lot of money fast this way with not much downside.

MtGox will in the end have no effect on the survival of bitcoin, in fact in the long run it will be good for the bitcoin community to erase all the doubt and negativity that MtGox has caused lately.  Im buying more Bitcoin today and then more KDC's. Smiley

FACT: Coinwarz fucks up all coin values for a period off time... You can see coinwarz as a Multipool in my opinion...  Wink
Growcoin Chief

dont know if i'm actually happy were on coinwarz... i think for 75% of miners right now its pump and dump... so my guess is that its gonna take a week or 2 again before we see any pricerange of 30000 or more satoshi... what a waste...  Undecided

Please stop all the crying everytime we go back and forth.  BREAKING NEWS!!! This is going to happen dozens of more times.  I enjoy this forum, but the constant complaining is getting tiresome.  We are lucky that we are already listed on Coinedup and Coinwarz in less than a month.  Our marketcap is regularly in the top 50 of ALL coins and we are now one of the most profitable coins to mine.  Our Hash rate has been climbing steadily, which means more miners and more investors and the more difficult it is to mine, the more demand and hopefully higher prices. 

We are fortunate that we are holding somewhat value while bitcoin is sinking atm. Take advantage and buy bitcoin while its low and double your reward and take that bitcoin and buy KDC's.  There is potential to make a lot of money fast this way with not much downside.

MtGox will in the end have no effect on the survival of bitcoin, in fact in the long run it will be good for the bitcoin community to erase all the doubt and negativity that MtGox has caused lately.  Im buying more Bitcoin today and then more KDC's. Smiley

FACT: Coinwarz fucks up all coin values for a period off time... You can see coinwarz as a Multipool in my opinion...  Wink
Activity: 84
Interesting CoinWarz news! I'm not sure it's for good or bad, guess we'll find out soon enough...

I feels good to be back here after spending way too much time following maxcoin launch! Just wanted some coin to mine with my spare CPU power. That must be the most catastrophic launch ever! Cheesy My mood went from Huh to  Angry to  Grin

Maxcoin launch was superb compared to CancerCureCoin Tongue
Interesting CoinWarz news! I'm not sure it's for good or bad, guess we'll find out soon enough...

I feels good to be back here after spending way too much time following maxcoin launch! Just wanted some coin to mine with my spare CPU power. That must be the most catastrophic launch ever! Cheesy My mood went from Huh to  Angry to  Grin
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
The KDC genie is out of the bottle  

= next LTC
Activity: 182

Now number 1. waw

Jump to: