Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 296. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
AWESOME job dev!! So glad to see the progres sof this coin Smiley. The value is again going up, still about 10times lower than its upcoming value.

Thank you DEV for this great coin!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
coinmarket.io is down ?

Yes and oddly enough it's because of karma...... COIN.

So is cryptsy...

Cryptsy seems to be working fine for me, at least the site loads, I have tried trading. Anyone know when coinmarket will reopen? When browsing their site I get a page that says they will be opening in Feb.?
Activity: 98
Close to 1GH/s

Also CoinWarz needs to use the CoinedUp price seeing as coinmarket is down.

EDIT: They should get CoinedUp support Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is there a Linux wallet or one in the works?  Thanks.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Hmmm what could this possibly be Wink

Where you get keys ?

800KDC actually => 75$
BF4 is at 41.99€ on officiel Origin Store

Or just test ?

Its only about 10 euro more, we will see what we can do with prices but don't forget we can't get keys at trade price - we have to buy them at retail price and add a buffer to allow for price fluctuations and conversation fees when we eventually go KDC -> BTC -> USD/GBP to cover the cost of us buying the keys Smiley

What games would you guys like to buy/think others would like to buy?

What about PSN / XBL codes?

We're limited to what codes we can get though we could sell any game thats on steam by buying it in fiat and sending it via steams gifting system Smiley

I have a bunch of free games from all the gpus I bought....let me look thru my stash and I can donate these to the KDC store
Activity: 89

Where you get keys ?

800KDC actually => 75$

Or just test ?

Its only about 10 euro more, we will see what we can do with prices but don't forget we can't get keys at trade price - we have to buy them at retail price and add a buffer to allow for price fluctuations and conversation fees when we eventually go KDC -> BTC -> USD/GBP to cover the cost of us buying the keys Smiley

We're limited to what codes we can get though we could sell any game thats on steam by buying it in fiat and sending it via steams gifting system Smiley

Oh ok, so it's that Smiley

And it's awesome if you can put :
- Games prepaid card (World of Warcraft, EVE Online, FF XIV, The Elder Scroll Online, ...)
- Steam & Origin games
- Indies games

And for big bonus (not game ^^) :
- Spotify / Deezer premium
- Amazon prepaid card
Activity: 308
coinmarket.io is down ?

Yes and oddly enough it's because of karma...... COIN.
Mine for your life
Activity: 203
Activity: 112
Who cares if it's abit more expencive then buying it with cash,that is not the point. we will be able to BUY things with KDC (amazing)  Cool Shocked Kiss
Exactly!
And that's what makes a coin valuable!
Would be cool to have a site where you can sell things between each other for only KDC! That could work if the site had a built-in escrow!
Mine for your life
Who cares if it's abit more expencive then buying it with cash,that is not the point. we will be able to BUY things with KDC (amazing)  Cool Shocked Kiss
Activity: 112

Where you get keys ?

800KDC actually => 75$

Or just test ?

Well, world of warcraft (and game time), minecraft if possible, apb reloaded bundles... hm...
Awesome job btw!
Activity: 84

Where you get keys ?

800KDC actually => 75$

Or just test ?

Activity: 89

Where you get keys ?

800KDC actually => 75$

Or just test ?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Add https://kdc.cryptoworld.eu pool to the list. 0% fee. Nice design. Actualy 100 Mh/s and go up  Smiley
Jump to: