Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 295. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

The pricing api is in development to allow automatic calculation of pricing. we will review the pricing but you need to take into account the cost we incur exchanging the KDC to fiat to buy the codes (we eventually lose around 7%) and the price fluctuation Smiley
[/quote]

what i meant was have the price lower to start it off with to give the site a bit of a kick start then maybe change it around later
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Trades on CoinMarket resumed. Wish I had more BTC on there. Bought every single KDC i could get my hands on with my 0.1 btc Smiley

buying @11000, worth 15500 at coinedup (with the good coinwarz.com add news)!

Buy it while its cheap
Activity: 84
i think if the prices were lower it would add more value to the coin
I think it should detect the current price of KDC and the price in $ should be stated like $xx.xx below the KDC-price.
So if KDC is $1 and the game costs $50 it should say 50KDC and $50. This is of course something I think they have thought of and will implement in the future!
But automatic price is important I think!
Like BitPay?

The pricing api is in development to allow automatic calculation of pricing. we will review the pricing but you need to take into account the cost we incur exchanging the KDC to fiat to buy the codes (we eventually lose around 7%) and the price fluctuation Smiley

Let me introduce you to crypto game codes Cheesy

http://cryptogamecodes.com/

You can now buy games using KDC! For the timebeing the selection of games/game time is limited but we will add to it. I am going to create an ANN thread for this site but will do that tomorrow once we can see it is definitely running smooth. For now i am just going to post it here Smiley

You can make purchases using KDC and the payment system is automated.

We will send the purchased keys out via e mail within 24 hours of purchase, this will get quicker and eventually be automated.

The look of the site is basic at the moment, we just wanted to get it out to you guys.

Please feedback here or via PM Smiley

Andy.

A samrt thing would be to add links on the page to exchanges, so that ppl can exchange their current stack of coin to KDC (or buy with btc).
"Give the information the customer wants, where he wants it" Wink

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

You can now buy games using KDC! For the timebeing the selection of games/game time is limited but we will add to it. I am going to create an ANN thread for this site but will do that tomorrow once we can see it is definitely running smooth. For now i am just going to post it here Smiley

We will send the purchased keys out via e mail within 24 hours of purchase, this will get quicker and eventually be automated.

The look of the site is basic at the moment, we just wanted to get it out to you guys.

Andy.

Really nice work. A bit expensive but when I will have some extra KDC I will be buying!
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
I hope they will cry/dump tomorrow so i can earn a lill share but i guess it's abit late for that now  Cry
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
few days ago people were just crying and shit about the devs not doing anything... in your face bitches!  Cool
Activity: 112
I think it should detect the current price of KDC and the price in $ should be stated like $xx.xx below the KDC-price.
So if KDC is $1 and the game costs $50 it should say 50KDC and $50. This is of course something I think they have thought of and will implement in the future!
Like BitPay?
Yeah I think so!
If you're referring to the same thing as the new price tag idea in London!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
So wait, is coinmarket.io gonna be like finalversion from now on, not gonna be beta version anymore right? And when itss gonna be open again?

ps Finnaly we are accomplishing what we always wanted with this coin! So happy its getting more attention right now! We should all thanks to devs and great community this coin has! GREAT JOB EVERYONE... and that bounty t get listed on coinedup really payed off Smiley
Like BitPay?

Andy.

This must mean that Klonpay atleast for OpenCart is done right? Smiley
Activity: 168

Andy.

thats so awesome !! congratultions guys ! we are on the right way
Activity: 67
Mine for your life

Andy.
Awesome!!!
When KDC value is higher and it's cheaper at the site, maybe I will start playing wow again! Wink

Sometimes i just feel so happy for humanity  Kiss

Andy.
Awesome!!!
When KDC value is higher and it's cheaper at the site, maybe I will start playing wow again! Wink
coinedup is being bombarded with requests now, as coinmarket.io is down everyone will rush to get in here fast, watch this blow

Uuh.. i had some coins on coinmarket.io.. Does anyone know how to contact them, because I cant get to my coins now !! Huh Huh Huh
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-exchange-wwwcoinmarketio-official-thread-422153

Was already looking for their topic. Thnx mate

Andy.
coinedup is being bombarded with requests now, as coinmarket.io is down everyone will rush to get in here fast, watch this blow

Uuh.. i had some coins on coinmarket.io.. Does anyone know how to contact them, because I cant get to my coins now !! Huh Huh Huh
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-exchange-wwwcoinmarketio-official-thread-422153

Jump to: