Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 297. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Why would they crash the market for there own coin?  Undecided

They dont give a shit....Their goal is to make a quick buck and they will come out with another scam coin soon enough
Activity: 980
We have been added to coinwarz Cheesy

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/klondikecoin

We are also working hard back here on getting the shop up and running so you can buy games with KDC Smiley

Brace for more dumps....
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Hmmm what could this possibly be Wink

Can't wait to start spending my KDC Cool Great job devs!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
lets get KDC to Cryptsy bros!

PS. the phoen wallet looks great
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hmmm what could this possibly be Wink

Activity: 294
Once on coinwarz/coinchoose, coins never really lose profitability, and if they do it's temporary and because of higher mining difficulty.

Given that we get rewards halved every 3 months ...

Only real conclusion is that you have to be an idiot to sell NOW.

I'm mining with all my cards and buying coins from time to time. Future is looking bright, folks Smiley

Just bought myself KDC, I'm aboard! Only got 9K though, but eh.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Coinedup was money well spent.  We would be tanking big time without it.  Instead its holding up and actually building buy orders.  
Activity: 559
Once on coinwarz/coinchoose, coins never really lose profitability, and if they do it's temporary and because of higher mining difficulty.

Given that we get rewards halved every 3 months ...

Only real conclusion is that you have to be an idiot to sell NOW.

I'm mining with all my cards and buying coins from time to time. Future is looking bright, folks Smiley
Activity: 98
Mine for your life

They were kidding right?
If it lagged "a bit" but not anymore. How laggy was that?

"Yeah we rebooted some shit, website will lag more than ususal but you wont notice it. It will only take 10 seconds extra to open the site, 10 seconds added to the five minutes it was before"  Grin

That is why i pref Coinmarket it's so superior in that way  Tongue
Activity: 112

They were kidding right?
If it lagged "a bit" but not anymore. How laggy was that?

"Yeah we rebooted some shit, website will lag more than ususal but you wont notice it. It will only take 10 seconds extra to open the site, 10 seconds added to the five minutes it was before"  Grin

Not too bad!
legendary
Activity: 1120
well someone is amusing themselfs by dumping KDC at Coinmarket atm  Angry

Holy! Man check the buy wall building at coined up.com! This is going places!

We will be trading at cryptsy, the question here is when, the question is not will we trade...today, tomorrow, next week, i don't know, but i'm sure that we will see KDC in the list Wink

Holy! Man check the buy wall building at coined up.com! This is going places!
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hashrate going up again.  With the difficulty rising, we should be legitimately be able to hit 15,000 - 20,000 this weekend without worrying about dumpers.   Smiley

Hey, I personally own some Vertcoins for quite some time, and what happened because of Craptsy might happen with KDC as well, let's just be careful about that Smiley

Big difference, KDC is still trading at only .07 cents.  If we were trading at a very high level, we could get dumped on Cryptsy, but at this level there is only one way to go and thats up!!

who is crazy to dump at those prices!!??? ONLY 20M coins, remember!!!!
Hashrate going up again.  With the difficulty rising, we should be legitimately be able to hit 15,000 - 20,000 this weekend without worrying about dumpers.   Smiley

Hey, I personally own some Vertcoins for quite some time, and what happened because of Craptsy might happen with KDC as well, let's just be careful about that Smiley

Big difference, KDC is still trading at only .07 cents.  If we were trading at a very high level, we could get dumped on Cryptsy, but at this level there is only one way to go and thats up!!

You may be right, but a pump and THEN a dump is possible, especially if they hold people's coins like mofos again!
Activity: 364
Hashrate going up again.  With the difficulty rising, we should be legitimately be able to hit 15,000 - 20,000 this weekend without worrying about dumpers.   Smiley

Activity: 196
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
dude.. when a coin hits cryptsy... in the first day/2 days... it gets 1 huge pump.... look @ cash.... they pumped it to 0.00095.... now its back @ 0.0004  Grin

i'm sure this will happen to KDC as well Tongue

Activity: 112

Aw ye! C'mon guys, let's be number #1! $150/day
Jump to: