Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 304. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
One thing I'm thinking about... maybe Kimoto was implemented too early? Maybe we would have been more known if multipools could fuck us over for a week...

dude this thread already got 240+ pages... people who are looking for "new" coins can see that too... that makes it interesting for them too at least read it...

just be the f... patient man...  Cheesy
Well yeah but it's a bit too easy to mine right now. And it's not because the dev's aren't good or that the coin won't succeed. It' because the big fuckers are sitting on a multipool just to earn fast and easy cash.
We have to start promoting the coin for real, seriously!

Just tell me HOW and i will do whatever i can. Noone i talks to even knows what Cryptocurrencies are  Roll Eyes
The only ways I know are giveaways and telling people about KDC!
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
One thing I'm thinking about... maybe Kimoto was implemented too early? Maybe we would have been more known if multipools could fuck us over for a week...

dude this thread already got 240+ pages... people who are looking for "new" coins can see that too... that makes it interesting for them too at least read it...

Well yeah but it's a bit too easy to mine right now. And it's not because the dev's aren't good or that the coin won't succeed. It' because the big fuckers are sitting on a multipool just to earn fast and easy cash.

Just tell me HOW and i will do whatever i can. Noone i talks to even knows what Cryptocurrencies are  Roll Eyes

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Shocked Grin Shocked
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

Mine for your life
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
there we go. coineup. more awarenes.

who ever is holding gonna benefit soon. : )
Activity: 980

"Now dev 1 is taking a shit while dev 2 is coding"
"Dev 4 is now eating while dev 2 is taking a shit and dev 1 is coding"

I am eating for God's sake  Grin Grin
For fuck sake, if you wanna make a new coin - give me your KDC and piss off. Stop spreading negative shit here!
Devs are doing the shit they have to do, I'm sure of that. Do you want them to have one chat-dev which will post anything they do?

JUST KEEP CALM!
If you're in for the short-term, piss off!

what's happening to dev 3 ? 0_o

Taking a nap??? Smiley
Nah, he's working his ass off to get all of us happy. But all he can see on the forum is naggy bitches like that naggy fucker, complaining about the devs not posting anything on the forum... Because that's their duty, they have to post on the forum and say they do things - like politicians! Big words, no action.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
We just start pool for Klondaik coin, can anybody add our pool to the list? https://kdc.cryptoworld.eu
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
For fuck sake, if you wanna make a new coin - give me your KDC and piss off. Stop spreading negative shit here!
Devs are doing the shit they have to do, I'm sure of that. Do you want them to have one chat-dev which will post anything they do?

JUST KEEP CALM!

Taking a nap??? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Hi guys!

I'm accidentally locked my account on http://kdc.cryptofountain.com
I wrote them through their support page almost 48 hours ago, and they still not unlocked my account, nor wrote me an email how I can unlock it.
Therefore I don't think it's a fair pool which deserves place on the first post.

Check your email, an email should be sent with a link to unlock your acct. if you dont see it in inbox chk spam folder too.
Mine for your life
We have moved so far past our predictions and stuff that when this coin hits 30 or above, you will see the biggest dump you have ever seen.

No matter what people say (gonna hold til this shit and that shit) shitloads are gonna dumb and so will I, unless something that I can buy with this coin comes up as I rather spend it that way then selling it on an exchange. Half the coins will be mined at block halving so this needs a bigger community, we need more people having coins, not a few holding a lot.

Getting on Cryptsy doesnt solve shit, Coinmarket.io is as good as any but noone wants to touch the coin except those already holding it. Why? well noone knows what the shit is for and to be honest, Neither do I.

I regret mining this, luckily I didnt spend that much. I really hope Devs wake up and start getting stuff out, but not only that, they seem to lazy to update First post with bounties for different projects...

A bit angry are we? Undecided This coin is still young! and so still one of the most profitible to mine.
If you wanna dump feel free but I think you will regret it later
Activity: 84

JUST KEEP CALM!

JUST KEEP CALM!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We have moved so far past our predictions and stuff that when this coin hits 30 or above, you will see the biggest dump you have ever seen.

No matter what people say (gonna hold til this shit and that shit) shitloads are gonna dumb and so will I, unless something that I can buy with this coin comes up as I rather spend it that way then selling it on an exchange. Half the coins will be mined at block halving so this needs a bigger community, we need more people having coins, not a few holding a lot.

Getting on Cryptsy doesnt solve shit, Coinmarket.io is as good as any but noone wants to touch the coin except those already holding it. Why? well noone knows what the shit is for and to be honest, Neither do I.

I regret mining this, luckily I didnt spend that much. I really hope Devs wake up and start getting stuff out, but not only that, they seem to lazy to update First post with bounties for different projects...
Jump to: