Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 301. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
we are off the coinmarketcap.com

This has to be a joke.  We cant get the blockchain explorer right?  palmface..

Dev, dev, u there?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
we are off the coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
LMAO the bozo removed all his buy orders once he saw the 25,000 KDC sell.  So funny
Hahah, "OH SHIT, I CAN LOSE COINS HERE"

Curious to see how this plays out.
If you lend me 2.5 btc I can buy those KDC and we can find out!

LOL if the seller eats the 200 KDC buy at 8901 you will see instant cancellation of a lot of buys. I guarantee the 2500, 4000, 1200 buy in succession is the same guy and he is doing the same thing on Coinedup.

Made no sense to me earlier, the largest buy was at 8000 and he put a buy order at 9400, that was such an obvious attempt at manipulation.  As soon as the 25,000 sell order came on, he deleted his buy and the one at 8700.  It was obviously the same guy trying to make it look like there was a lot of people buyng.  Ah, no drama.  Damn hoping to see something fun.
Well it's good for us since it makes the volume bigger=bigger chance to get on cryptsy
LMAO the bozo removed all his buy orders once he saw the 25,000 KDC sell.  So funny

LOL if the seller eats the 200 KDC buy at 8901 you will see instant cancellation of a lot of buys. I guarantee the 2500, 4000, 1200 buy in succession is the same guy and he is doing the same thing on Coinedup.

Made no sense to me earlier, the largest buy was at 8000 and he put a buy order at 9400, that was such an obvious attempt at manipulation.  As soon as the 25,000 sell order came on, he deleted his buy and the one at 8700.  It was obviously the same guy trying to make it look like there was a lot of people buyng.  Ah, no drama.  Damn hoping to see something fun.
LMAO the bozo removed all his buy orders once he saw the 25,000 KDC sell.  So funny

LMAO the bozo removed all his buy orders once he saw the 25,000 KDC sell.  So funny

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
By the weekend, it will go up to 250 Satoshi like it was once Smiley
Coinmarket is such a joke right now.  You have one or two guys that are doing all the buying and selling trying to manipulate the market.  Im not buying shit until they calm down with their tactics.
Yeah, they're not even doing it right..
The last time I did it we went above 40k because one guy helped me and put a 4btc buyorder or something  Grin

Sure, I lost about 1500 KDC because of it. But I've gotten them back!  Wink
Activity: 308
Just bought more BTC to buy more KDC before it shoots up on the weekend.

+1
Someone dumping 17K at 0.00011000 BTC on coinmarket. I wish I had a few BTC  Grin
Someone just bought 20k @9k sat
Activity: 856
Someone dumping 17K at 0.00011000 BTC on coinmarket. I wish I had a few BTC  Grin
Is there anyone that can make another explorer?
Could be good with 1 main and 1 backup!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

The explorer is in fact down.
You will be de-listed from Coinmarketcap if it goes down too often. Need redundancy.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Just bought more BTC to buy more KDC before it shoots up on the weekend.
Looks like blockexplorer is down again :/

Takes time to load but works for me !
"Website is offline" for me... Altcoinstats doesn't work either!
Activity: 856

Takes time to load but works for me !
Activity: 182
we need new kind of facebook and android and internet  for our apps and markets to get released

some one please start them
Jump to: