Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 302. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
ive made a post about coins that aint on Cryptsy but should be invested now:
http://fuk.io/cryptocurrencies-to-invest-in-right-now/

share the post and if theres any bounty for spreadking word out - also theres adresses below it!

A very good read!  Thanks!!!
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
ive made a post about coins that aint on Cryptsy but should be invested now:
http://fuk.io/cryptocurrencies-to-invest-in-right-now/

share the post and if theres any bounty for spreadking word out - also theres adresses below it!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The best thing with KDC is - even though we think the price is really, really low atm... it's still the most profitable coin out there!

You realize you just started another dumping?   Shocked Grin
Hopefully they pump it to $2 first!
The best thing with KDC is - even though we think the price is really, really low atm... it's still the most profitable coin out there!

You realize you just started another dumping?   Shocked Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
KlondikeCoin added to www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers forever! Roll Eyes

• Several coins to mine from one account
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD and LTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator LTC and USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • New cool and impressive functions almost every day!

And off course:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Auto Payouts every minute

And most interesting

Totally 0% fees (mining and payout) during active development phase
Your donates are very appreciated

Sheesh, you guys and your rumours :p

At the moment we are full steam on setting up a store to, at first sell game product keys Smiley We are also pairing up with a third party gameserver host to offer game servers for kdc (they are just a startup so nobody big). The Facebook app was largely finished - it worked most of the time however for some reason it fails to work properly all of the time, which obviously isn't good enough. Our c# guy is struggling to see the problem so we are making sure we arent spending all of our time on that. That isn't to say the FB app isn't coming, it is something we are still working on but we wouldn't dream of releasing it before it is properly functional.

Thanks for your hard work and keeping us informed...
"OMG THAT WAS NO JOURNAL!!
I NEED TIMESTAMPS, INFORMATION, WHO DID WHAT? WHEN DID YOU DO IT? HOW LONG DID IT TAKE?? I'M THE GOVERNMENT FOR GOD SAKE, I'M BIG BROTHER, I NEED TO SEE EVERYTHING!!"

Grin Grin Grin

Sheesh, you guys and your rumours :p

At the moment we are full steam on setting up a store to, at first sell game product keys Smiley We are also pairing up with a third party gameserver host to offer game servers for kdc (they are just a startup so nobody big). The Facebook app was largely finished - it worked most of the time however for some reason it fails to work properly all of the time, which obviously isn't good enough. Our c# guy is struggling to see the problem so we are making sure we arent spending all of our time on that. That isn't to say the FB app isn't coming, it is something we are still working on but we wouldn't dream of releasing it before it is properly functional.

Thanks for your hard work and keeping us informed...
So what exactly needs to be done to get added to an exchange like cryptsy? What determines what coins get added? And, what determines the speed of which alt coins are added?

I have been trying to figure it out but have not been able to come to a solid conclusion. Do we need to give a donation to get ourselves added to account for server space etc?
nothing, Big Vern will just buy up a bunch of coins a few days prior to adding the coin and then megadump them once he opens up the exchange. As far as I know he doesn't take bounties, he just makes his own.

Is that so ?

If he did not do this before, he will be doing it from now on....Guide above  Grin
Hi Guys, some of you may remember about 2 weeks ago I lost my wallet files.  After hours of screwing around with pywallet, I have good news and bad news.  The good news is I was able to recover most of my KDC's!!!!  The bad news is, after looking at the exchange today...  Boy is this coin in the shitter!!!  But I have them now to hold, and HOPE!!!

Very glad you got the coins back...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Cryptsy will list anything that they want to, especially if it's a coin that Coinedup had and they can take business from them.

Older coin wallets (ie MEC, IFC, etc) do not work at all, at least not in the same day, you have to send a support ticket, it sucks.  Other coin wallets are fast, it just depends.  

It's all about the trading and transactions, they could care less if the wallets are running perfect.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The word on the street is KDC is going to Cryptsy.  Someone(s) is buying everything at Coinedup and Coinmarket.io check it out.  I'm buying some more before it goes over .0001 btc permanently.  

There's only 19M KDC

LOL...word on the street. That was good for a few laughs, I want KDC to go up as much as anybody, but thats just too funny.
Activity: 189

They are not going to list anything for awhile at Cryptsy until they sort out the mess with VTC and MEOW.
Total chaos listing 3 coins at once just happened yesterday.
How do you figure? 
it runs just as bad as it did before they released those coins.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

They are not going to list anything for awhile at Cryptsy until they sort out the mess with VTC and MEOW.
Total chaos listing 3 coins at once just happened yesterday.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The word on the street is KDC is going to Cryptsy.  Someone(s) is buying everything at Coinedup and Coinmarket.io check it out.  I'm buying some more before it goes over .0001 btc permanently.  

There's only 19M KDC
Activity: 64
Hey yo!
I have not sold a single Klondike, holding tight. I do kinda wish I would have sold them all when it was at 4 and bought back double my coins when the price dropped.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
No doubt, devs talk, price go up, days of silence... everybody panic.
Activity: 89
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Jump to: