Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 305. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Remake the whole coin, change the name, the logo, increase mining years from 3 to 5-6, instead of "halving" give it 1/3 of current block reward and there you have a good coin. While you are at it throw in some kind of purpose it can have Smiley

That is what I would have done.

How would this have made the coin any better? You're basically saying: you'd have made a completely different coin.

We all would have. That's kind of the point.  Wink

Because  we have no where to spend the coins, (devs holding back mainly). Why print money if you cant use them, seems kinda stupid right?

So we were talking about bounties for different projects a day ago? I havent heard devs say anything about this, only mentioning buy digital goods for KDC but that was it, Things would be so much easier if we got Klonpay out, I dont see that happening in the near future though.

Would make it easier for anyone to accept KDC, if the devs are short on people, then hire some and give them some KDC, I bet a lot of people will be happy to donate.

And make the god damn bounties for Android Wallet and other stuff you havent started that other people can do.

MORE ACTIVITY IN THE FORUMS FROM THE DEVS SIDE PLEASE!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Remake the whole coin, change the name, the logo, increase mining years from 3 to 5-6, instead of "halving" give it 1/3 of current block reward and there you have a good coin. While you are at it throw in some kind of purpose it can have Smiley

How would this have made the coin any better? You're basically saying: you'd have made a completely different coin.

We all would have. That's kind of the point.  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine for your life

1+  Cheesy

Activity: 70
Don't compare it with VTC please.. what we need is some publisity thats all, the rest we already got sorted out.

Don't put stupid comments please... what YOU need is to read the definition of comparing that's all. I was not comparing any coin with KDC, I was saying that the coin needs to be harder to mine. read the comment before you get all defensive with a coin you just started to mine  Cool
I was stating how many coins vtc had and how many KDC had. not comparing
Activity: 112
Well the whole thing with this coin is that it should take 3 years to mine it all.
The same time as Klondike rush...
Activity: 67
the coin is mined pretty quick considering the total amount is less than 20 million, by the time block halves halve the coins will already be mined. even though theres only 20 mil the coins the  value of them maybe less because its mined a lot easier than other coins that have about the same maximum coins.
maybe something needs to done but at the same time you dont want to ruin the coin
Mine for your life
Don't compare it with VTC please.. what we need is some publisity thats all, the rest we already got sorted out.
Activity: 70
I think this coin needs to be harder to mine, VTC has 64 million coins and only over 1 million coins have been mined, KDC has 19 million and already over 3 million have been mined. this coin needs to halve already LOL or become harder to mine. that way it holds value, right now ppl are still dumping it since its easy to mine and the price is very low.
I have yet to sell one coin tho, since I believe in this coin, kimotos helped It from multipools, but it still needs to be harder to mine so ppl don't dump as much
it'd be nice if kdc had something to make it asic resistant  for the future of the coin, it'd give the coin that extra edge.
dumping vtc for kdc is the most efficient way of getting kdc atm
Mine for your life
Mining VTC atm selling it and buying KDC gives the dubble amount of mining pure KDC  Roll Eyes
wow people are really hammering away at vtc coin because of its adaptive n factor,  but im still addicted to klondike for some reason  Grin
Activity: 104
Hi guys!

I'm accidentally locked my account on http://kdc.cryptofountain.com
I wrote them through their support page almost 48 hours ago, and they still not unlocked my account, nor wrote me an email how I can unlock it.
Therefore I don't think it's a fair pool which deserves place on the first post.

Have you tried using the change password link?
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
Hi guys!

I wrote them through their support page almost 48 hours ago, and they still not unlocked my account, nor wrote me an email how I can unlock it.
Therefore I don't think it's a fair pool which deserves place on the first post.

It is a good pool but it has been up/down over the last week, keep trying to contact support to unlock your account, in the meantime you could move to hash.so 0%Fee on KDC atm.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys!

Activity: 126
Why do people want this coin to get listed on cryptsy so bad? The price of every new coin that gets listed there falls. Take eac for example, it got 10+GH/s network hashrate and was trading at 500-400satoshi. Just look at what happened once it was added on cryptsy, price fell to below 200satoshi. I dont really think giving multipools the ability to mine and dump the coin is a good for the community.

How do you think that would be possible given the fact they implemented Kimotos Gravity?
Activity: 182
Why do people want this coin to get listed on cryptsy so bad? The price of every new coin that gets listed there falls. Take eac for example, it got 10+GH/s network hashrate and was trading at 500-400satoshi. Just look at what happened once it was added on cryptsy, price fell to below 200satoshi. I dont really think giving multipools the ability to mine and dump the coin is a good for the community.
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
Keep voting guys, and while we wait for Cryptsy to announce let promote this coin, Is there anyone working on a "sell your old stuff site" for KDC? like stuffcoins.com, it shouldnt take to long to make one?, I am currently looking into if I am able to do it.
If anyone can code a plugin for me I would love to accept kdc on btcgigs.com
Have no fear... kdc.PoolMineWith.Us is still most definitely a KlonedikeCoin Pool.

And we always will be.

Sure, we've branched out and have a few other pools now too, but Klondike will always be our favorite!
Bring your hashes on over and pitch a tent.  No, not THAT kind of tent!
Activity: 126
cannot add walletadres to http://klondike.hashrapid.com/ it says invalid coin adres... anyone has this?
Seems like they've changed it to a topcoin pool...

yeah well very funny.. so i am mining topcoin... damnit
Jump to: