Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 32. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I found this on another thread. As BTER is the biggest exchange for KDC, some of you have accounts there. Just in case so you don't have any bad surprises.

http://bcdev.net/bter-leaks-your-passwords-and-they-dont-care/

Good catch, definitely never a good thing when thieves are able to easily steal coins.

And wow, looks like the price really jumped up today. It reached 20k satoshi's on BTER and is still around 5-6k on all of the exchanges.
Wow! after reading this I logged into bter to see that my 3005 sell order SOLD at 18000 !!! Sweet.   Shocked
That's a nice gold nugget  Grin

Yes! I only wish it had been 30K coins  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I found this on another thread. As BTER is the biggest exchange for KDC, some of you have accounts there. Just in case so you don't have any bad surprises.

Good catch, definitely never a good thing when thieves are able to easily steal coins.

And wow, looks like the price really jumped up today. It reached 20k satoshi's on BTER and is still around 5-6k on all of the exchanges.
Wow! after reading this I logged into bter to see that my 3005 sell order SOLD at 18000 !!! Sweet.   Shocked
That's a nice gold nugget  Grin

You do realize your buy depth is still basically nothing, right?  If I still had my 85k KDC, me dumping would drop the price back down to ~1300.  Food for thought.
What you don't realize is that 1.5 million kdc were traded these last 24 hours on all the exchanges. So yes 85k is a nice stash but it's not that much in a day like this one

Touché.  I see that now on BTER.  I wish you guys the best of luck.  The dev team announcing their faux-resignation had me running for the hills.  Shame.  Oh well, I'll be watching anyway.
Thanks. I hope you have done some good trades too since then  Smiley
legendary
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

legendary

You do realize your buy depth is still basically nothing, right?  If I still had my 85k KDC, me dumping would drop the price back down to ~1300.  Food for thought.
What you don't realize is that 1.5 million kdc were traded these last 24 hours on all the exchanges. So yes 85k is a nice stash but it's not that much in a day like this one

Touché.  I see that now on BTER.  I wish you guys the best of luck.  The dev team announcing their faux-resignation had me running for the hills.  Shame.  Oh well, I'll be watching anyway.

You do realize your buy depth is still basically nothing, right?  If I still had my 85k KDC, me dumping would drop the price back down to ~1300.  Food for thought.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
nice prize even tho devs dropped out
legendary

Is there good pool for KDC? I see that cryptofountain is gone with my coins  Angry
Criptoe is really good.
Activity: 126
Is there good pool for KDC? I see that cryptofountain is gone with my coins  Angry
legendary
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
So who is buying up all the cheap KDC today... something happening here?  Roll Eyes

See more investors
We are watching the station in the distance?
 Grin Grin
trying to sync wallet: no block source available. I put conf from op in kdc roaming but still nothing.

also conf file shows no conf icon which it did on my other win7 install so maybe something amiss there?

please advise

edit: added nodes from page 15 but still nothing.

edit 2 : now i says its syncing but no connections...

Rename klondike.conf --> klondikecoin.conf
its allready called that
Don't use the nodes of page 15. There was a hard fork.

I use the nodes from OP and it is synced. It takes a few minutes to sync.

switched back to op conf and problem persists.

edit: renamed .exe 'klondikecoin' and wallet says 'syncronizing' but still 0 connections and no actual syncing going on.

edit 2: its syncing now...
As it seems ok for you, I will comment for other people. It's the .conf that needs to be renamed.

i called it klondikecoin.conf from the start like with any other wallet. maybe it had something to do with the fact the .exe file wasnt in a folder but sitting on de the desktop. idk, it synced and alls well now. maybe i was just impatient. thanks for your support
you're welcome  Smiley
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
trying to sync wallet: no block source available. I put conf from op in kdc roaming but still nothing.

also conf file shows no conf icon which it did on my other win7 install so maybe something amiss there?

please advise

its allready called that

edit: renamed .exe 'klondikecoin' and wallet says 'syncronizing' but still 0 connections and no actual syncing going on.

As it seems ok for you, I will comment for other people. It's the .conf that needs to be renamed.

i called it klondikecoin.conf from the start like with any other wallet. maybe it had something to do with the fact the .exe file wasnt in a folder but sitting on de the desktop. idk, it synced and alls well now. maybe i was just impatient. thanks for your support

please advise

its allready called that

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

please advise

its allready called that

please advise

its allready called that

Pages:
Jump to: