Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 33. (Read 554399 times)

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
trying to sync wallet: no block source available. I put conf from op in kdc roaming but still nothing.

also conf file shows no conf icon which it did on my other win7 install so maybe something amiss there?

please advise

edit: added nodes from page 15 but still nothing.

edit 2 : now i says its syncing but no connections...

Rename klondike.conf --> klondikecoin.conf
its allready called that
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
trying to sync wallet: no block source available. I put conf from op in kdc roaming but still nothing.

also conf file shows no conf icon which it did on my other win7 install so maybe something amiss there?

please advise

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

please advise

Activity: 308
So who is buying up all the cheap KDC today... something happening here?  Roll Eyes

Only bought 5k KDC today  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
So who is buying up all the cheap KDC today... something happening here?  Roll Eyes
Fix windows wallet url !

on it, sorry!

FIXED!

Hello Klondike Coin Team,

Could you please guide me how can I make the KDC wallet sync please?  I tried everything with more time but it’s nothing worked. It’s only show error Wallet “out of sync” – No block source available – 13 week(s) behind.

Thanks,
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Fix windows wallet url !

on it, sorry!

FIXED!

Hello Klondike Coin Team,

Could you please guide me how can I make the KDC wallet sync please?  I tried everything with more time but it’s nothing worked. It’s only show error Wallet “out of sync” – No block source available – 13 week(s) behind.

Thanks,
So er, no updated version 1 month later. I still cant connect to the network and actually use my coins that I mined and purchased. Any news of fixing the network? Sad.
The network is ok. Your problem is certainly that your .conf file is named "klondike.conf". Rename it "klondikecoin.conf" and it should be fine.
Activity: 182
Announcing our 1 MILLION DOGECOIN Giveaway

We are giving away 1,000,000 DOGE in a prize draw - available to everyone who mines at any of our pools (including KDC) starting from today. As you mine, you will earn "tickets" to the prize draw. The more tickets you have the more chance of winning. The first draw will be made when we have found our first DOGE block.

Starts right now - click here to learn more

Earn tickets by mining at our KDC pool

Our thread here on BCT

dude... were in KDC thread here... why are you spamming this in every thread you got a pool of? Just open a topic for yourself dude

I'm sorry for spamming. It's the only way to get noticed though Smiley

This concerns miners of all the coins we run pools for. If you want to mine KDC coin then we're offering the opportunity to mine at our pool - and at the same time, with no extra effort required, gain entry in our prize draw for DOGE coins. If it doesn't interest you then please ignore it - it might interest other KDC miners though.

LoL I know man.... Its just that I opened up 4 threads.... and in those 4 threads I saw the same post LOL...

Must say I like the pool man... you actually made me click it when I saw it for the 4th time today LOL

That said, at least 4 coins that I like are at your pools... Ill throw some hashes your way soon  Wink

(youre tactic actually works LOL Wink)

Haha - I'll pretend I couldn't see that tiny text and will never spam again!!

Thanks though - hope to see you mining soon Smiley
Growcoin Chief
So er, no updated version 1 month later. I still cant connect to the network and actually use my coins that I mined and purchased. Any news of fixing the network? Sad.

Its already been a month? wtf?  Huh

So whatsup with an updated client? Does it need the openssl repair too? etcetc... Whats the plan? Smiley

STILL HOLDING!
Growcoin Chief

We are giving away 1,000,000 DOGE in a prize draw - available to everyone who mines at any of our pools (including KDC) starting from today. As you mine, you will earn "tickets" to the prize draw. The more tickets you have the more chance of winning. The first draw will be made when we have found our first DOGE block.

Our thread here on BCT

dude... were in KDC thread here... why are you spamming this in every thread you got a pool of? Just open a topic for yourself dude

This concerns miners of all the coins we run pools for. If you want to mine KDC coin then we're offering the opportunity to mine at our pool - and at the same time, with no extra effort required, gain entry in our prize draw for DOGE coins. If it doesn't interest you then please ignore it - it might interest other KDC miners though.

LoL I know man.... Its just that I opened up 4 threads.... and in those 4 threads I saw the same post LOL...

Must say I like the pool man... you actually made me click it when I saw it for the 4th time today LOL

That said, at least 4 coins that I like are at your pools... Ill throw some hashes your way soon  Wink

(youre tactic actually works LOL Wink)
Activity: 238

Our thread here on BCT

Growcoin Chief

Our thread here on BCT

Our thread here on BCT
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If not the devs talking about this forum ... the coin will die!
I'm starting to lose hope ...
Imo the coin should go PoS and have a pool that mines LTC and buys KDC. The price is low, the volume is low, so even a small mining pool would have an effect on the price. Dunno what the community thinks about it.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
If not the devs talking about this forum ... the coin will die!
I'm starting to lose hope ...
the guy at cryptsy stoped buying KDC .... buy walls are gone ..
He removed his buy walls some time ago. Maybe he realized he was buying klondikecoin and not KimDotCoin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
the guy at cryptsy stoped buying KDC .... buy walls are gone ..
Pages:
Jump to: