Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 35. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
After a careful review of the situation we at cryptsy will be bringing KDC deposits/withdrawals back online shortly.

Thank you for your patience

Nice to hear that.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
After a careful review of the situation we at cryptsy will be bringing KDC deposits/withdrawals back online shortly.

Thank you for your patience
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
@24Kilo Not just MinPal. I can't withdraw KDC from Cryptsy also...

Thank you for contacting cryptsy.com
We deeply apologize on the delay and for any issues that may have arisen due to this.
KDCcoin wallet is still under maintenance and will try our best to have it back soon.

Thanks...

There several other DGW KGW coins that I work with and not all have yet to implement the fix and are still active.
Activity: 102
@24Kilo Not just MinPal. I can't withdraw KDC from Cryptsy also...

Thank you for contacting cryptsy.com
We deeply apologize on the delay and for any issues that may have arisen due to this.
KDCcoin wallet is still under maintenance and will try our best to have it back soon.
u are in another world dude ....

deposit/withdraw are disabled by exchanges ...... .. u can always go read some and try deposit/withdraw before writing anything

u can't move kdc from any exchange to your wallet or from wallet to exchange ....

im making alot of fuss ... caz i been telling everyone about kdc on my twitter .... now they are mocking me for having a coin stays disable at minpal with joke coin as panda

how can i convince someone to invest and get intersted in a coin that he can't deposit or withdraw ......

I have been in another world... worked one of my 72hr weekends.

You are right about the exchanges... MintPAL has suspended KDC transactions... I missed the memo... did not take time to check Cryptsy or any of the other exchanges.

But there is nothing stopping you from moving KDC from wallet to wallet...

I stand corrected... my apologies... I will work with KDC_Dave to push this through... thanks for raising a fuss about it!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
@kahir

Stop panicking and spreading false information... KDC can be deposited and withdrawn and transactions are confirming and KDC is still trading on MintPAL and the other exchanges... in fact, KDC has traded up to 2800 in the past few days... so nothing is 'fucked up' with KDC except you!

I repeat there is no reason to rush this fix and hardfork until it has been confirmed the fix actually works and is correct.

No one is sleeping at the wheel on the code side of KDC, instead the coders are making sure that the fix is valid and the any other changes to the code including checkpoints are integrated before pushing the patch.

It is no wonder that community leaders and dev team are ready to walk away... the petulance shown by folks here sure is not going to encourage me or the Criptoe Team to get anymore involved.

u are in another world dude ....

deposit/withdraw are disabled by exchanges ...... .. u can always go read some and try deposit/withdraw before writing anything

u can't move kdc from any exchange to your wallet or from wallet to exchange ....

im making alot of fuss ... caz i been telling everyone about kdc on my twitter .... now they are mocking me for having a coin stays disable at minpal with joke coin as panda

how can i convince someone to invest and get intersted in a coin that he can't deposit or withdraw ......

and when people feel their investment is not safe ... they sell ....
@kahir

Stop panicking and spreading false information... KDC can be deposited and withdrawn and transactions are confirming and KDC is still trading on MintPAL and the other exchanges... in fact, KDC has traded up to 2800 in the past few days... so nothing is 'fucked up' with KDC except you!

I repeat there is no reason to rush this fix and hardfork until it has been confirmed the fix actually works and is correct.

No one is sleeping at the wheel on the code side of KDC, instead the coders are making sure that the fix is valid and the any other changes to the code including checkpoints are integrated before pushing the patch.

It is no wonder that community leaders and dev team are ready to walk away... the petulance shown by folks here sure is not going to encourage me or the Criptoe Team to get anymore involved.
legendary
From Aur-coin pages

balduro:
April 4th: Automatic checkpointing introduced.

Update ASAP to v. 1.3.0.0
https://github.com/baldurodinsson/auroracoin-project/
http://auroracoin.org/resources/auroracoin-qt.zip

mmouse:
Does this update fix the KGW timewarp attack?

balduro:
This does not explicitly deal with TW. That will require a hard fork that will be introduced at a later date.

This ensures that such an attack (and 51% attacks) will be rendered useless. But the network needs to update to 1.3.0.0 for the protection to work. Also gives us time to carefully think through any changes we make.

legendary
Fix has been rolled out to the dev branch as per my last post.
We are just making sure the fix is 100% correct before rollout!

We don't want to cause a bad fork by rushing into this!

+1 keep up
Activity: 70
Fix has been rolled out to the dev branch as per my last post.
We are just making sure the fix is 100% correct before rollout!

We don't want to cause a bad fork by rushing into this!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Not understand the devs, nothing here to lose the few followers that the coin has, I start to get worried.  Cry
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
legendary
kDC devs Sleeping in slumber ....

Activity: 238
So it's been 2 weeks now and I still have "No block source available...". what gives? I have literally tried everything I possibly can, including different computers and nothing working. I'm really annoyed right now as I am the owner of Cryptorun.com and i've had a big KDC giveaway on there for months now (still going), and I can't pay any of my members.
legendary
MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange  2h

We have patched our USDe wallet & re-enabled deposits and withdraws. Still waiting on KDC & PANDA for their KGW patches.

i disagree with the not in rush for fix thing .....

crypto is all about mining and transactions..... its the cores of any coin

if transactions are fucked up .... then everything is fucked up ...and need to be fixed ASAP  

why would someone mine a coin if he can't move it from place to another .......

why would someone even buy any kdc if he can't withdraw/deposit  .....

Activity: 196
I'm going to voice my opinion on the fork issue. However, take this with a grain of salt because I thought the fork to 16 would work wonders.

I was in favor of a reduced block reward because the coins just kept stacking up at the exchanges and price kept falling because there werent enough buyers for the amount of coins being sold. The argument was put forward that with the current minting rate (77) the price just could not stabilize or increase, and that is a very logical argument.

So make fewer coins per day and the exchanges dont get dumped on as much and the price goes up. However that just did not happen. What happened was that miners pulled away and the hashrate dropped, interest in the coin dropped, in spite of all the hard work and effort on the part of Jilixi and the other community members.

So what we did by forking the coin to 16 failed, and dropping to 8, then 4 will be even worse as JackDMiner has said.

Most all the existing hashrate is community members trying to keep their investment afloat. so that tells me that the fork was not a success. The "If we build it, they will come" plan did not pan out either. Only because the price of the coin is so undervalued (Im sure many think the price is where it should be) no one that was worked hard to dig these nuggets wants to trade that low. If the coin price was fair and you can mine more, the KDC store would have been busy with orders.

There are many opinions on how we should handle this next fork. Go more coins per block, change to x-11, etc... I'm not intelligent enough to say what is best and what will work and I admit that because I was wrong on the previous fork.

There are lots of intangibles at work here.  Things like can the DEV's bring a KDC Exchange online? and if so, when? If they can how will that impact the value of the coin? will the price raise enough to get miners and investors interested again?

I would urge the developers and community to not be too hasty on this. Lets recap the last 3 months and learn from experiences.

Maybe we can seize this opportunity to make this coin better!

Just my 2cents.

u want people like your coin and mine it ... make price high and u make it tradable for things they want .... THATS THE ONLY THING MAKE PEOPLE MINE ... belive it or not anything else is useless .....

increasing block reward will increase market pressure on price .... making go even lower .... that will make coin die ....

things to do to make coin back to its place

1-Fix the goddamn chain from the KGW error ..... KDC is paralyzed right now

2- fixing the Block explorer so people can see trans

3-Make a Multipool to mine most profitable to get KDC

+1 increasing the block reward now will make people dump their coins and remove their bid offers. Other coins are thinking to reduce their reward or the max coins too, in this sad market it's just a way to keep the coin alive until better times come back.

But for the KGW issue, i agree with 24Kilo, there is no rush. On top of that, it gives an opportunity for the price to find a new threshold as new coins can't come on the exchanges.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is the Wallet not syncing because of the KGW threat?

Details:
v0.8.6.2-unk-beta

Klondike.conf is:

rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
rpcport=56679
addnode=pool.klonchain.info
addnode=88.208.205.38
addnode=88.208.205.216
addnode=88.208.206.55
addnode=kdc.criptoe.com
addnode=37.59.28.23
addnode=162.243.255.143
addnode=37.59.28.23:56680
addnode=162.243.199.129:56680
addnode=162.243.255.143:56680
addnode=77.68.40.244:56680
addnode=70.176.73.232:56680
addnode=69.64.58.83:56680
addnode=86.81.26.232:56680
addnode=86.178.216.160:56680
addnode=kdc.criptoe.com
addnode=88.208.205.38
addnode=88.208.205.216
addnode=88.208.206.55
server=1
daemon=1

Thanks for the nodes
I repeat there is no need to rush the KGW fix... in fact... if you have kept up with team working on the fix.. it appears that current fix is still not water-tight.

I would be wise if someone from the dev tean would contact the exchanges and etc and inform them that KDC will not be implementing the fix yet and that the KDC dev team will provide plenty of notice to them when the fix is integrated into KDC code and the block count of the hard fork is determined.

legendary
Mintpal: We have patched our AUR wallet and re-enabled deposits and withdrawals. Still waiting on KDC, PANDA and USDe for their patches.

Wake up from that slumper
Activity: 70
Thanks.  I opened it about 16 hrs ago.  No connections.  All other wallets are working fine.
I just saw it. You should rename it to klondikecoin.conf and it should work

That was the problem.  Thanks again.
Pages:
Jump to: