Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 327. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Okay guys, yes we are on coinedup and your donations have been sent to the coinedup team to support them Smiley

Nows the time to spread the word and let everyone know we are a serious crypto, not some pump 'n' dump gimmick coin! We can now make that push to get listed on coinmarketcap, coinwarz & everywhere that needs us to be on a reliable exchange with an api Cheesy So that everyone can easily see we are the most profitable coin to mine... and we can rest safe in the knowledge that if people point their miners elsewhere we won't get stranded at a high diff and kimoto will take good care of us :p

You guys helped bring us this far, now carry us on further and soak up those dumps! The Facebook app dev work is going well and we are working hard to push out a release in the next week to show people we are serious and will do something no other alt or crypto has and make ourselves accessible on the largest social network Tongue which is pretty impressive in this rather competitive environment.

Conedup is another step in our quest to be one of the must have cryptos. Don't be upset if it doesn't take us 'to the moon' don't forget there have been coins that have been listed, de listed and then exploded (mooncoin). We can do this Smiley We aim to be in everyones digital wallet ! (: That being said, lets complete the final step in exchange listings and show cryptsy we mean business!

Lets go get 'em!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
I know its not much but we are on Coinedup and now getting there step by step. Love it from the beginning. Thanks.
Activity: 98
Hope people will not let it go beneath 20

There will be dumpers...We can't stop that...Just have to ride it out!!!

That's true but also stupid hopefully anyone that wants to go out will put up small order sells instead of gigantic sell orders
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

There will be dumpers...We can't stop that...Just have to ride it out!!!
People already started putting sell orders beneath the other.
Activity: 322
anyone selling bellow .001 is mentally retarded.
i hold my 100k coins!!

Damnnnn....Nice stash!!!!

yea invested over 12 BTC in it.. hope its woarth  the investment Wink

Now that's faith....and guts Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i hold my 100k coins!!

Damnnnn....Nice stash!!!!

yea invested over 12 BTC in it.. hope its woarth  the investment Wink
Activity: 89
Put a part of my KDC at 0.01BTC each =)

KDC Miners regroup!!!  We are on CoindedUp....Next is CoinMarketCap then Cryptsy!!!

uh.. uhhhhh coinedup i feel so wet i can't believe... now we get tracked with API or? and everyone will see us in the list?

richness incoming?? uhhhhh  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
Activity: 112
Activity: 245
Jump to: