Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 329. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Still believing the 1$ thing?

Yeap, i still believe in $1. Mining has become to easy today, so that is why the price is under pressure. In 60 days we have the block halvering, so this should already double the price and if dev can deliver their roadmap then i still believe $1 is possible. I also thing that KDC will be listed on cryptsy within 30 days.

It's funny how when you people are talking about other altcoins, it's always "ooh, it's just a bubble, there's gonna be a block halving, everybody will just dump their coins and the price will drop to zero", but with KDC it's suddenly going to fix everything.

The fact that the devs have seemingly been asleep for almost two weeks now doesn't help.

What are you talking about!!!??? Dev gave a update yesterday, did you sleep for almost two weeks? Or you were too lazy to read post of the last two weeks... First check the thread before giving silly remarks!!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Yeap, i still believe in $1. Mining has become to easy today, so that is why the price is under pressure. In 60 days we have the block halvering, so this should already double the price and if dev can deliver their roadmap then i still believe $1 is possible. I also thing that KDC will be listed on cryptsy within 30 days.

It's funny how when you people are talking about other altcoins, it's always "ooh, it's just a bubble, there's gonna be a block halving, everybody will just dump their coins and the price will drop to zero", but with KDC it's suddenly going to fix everything.

The fact that the devs have seemingly been asleep for almost two weeks now doesn't help.
Activity: 112
My first post on page 2 on this topic. Replyed troughout thread. Have mined when diff was 0.00003. Havent sold a single kdc i mined. Only bought extra.

I dont need to tell ppl how many kdc i have. Don't want them show up begging at my door when kdc hits 0.001 btc and i can buy my porche Smiley

edit: almost forgot, i did one of the first give aways for kdc too Smiley
Yeah, my first post is on page 3 or something. I think you were one of few that made a giveaway before me even ^^
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Don't have many btc, but what i get from selling other coins for:

A list of your recent trades (up to 100), ordered by timestamp.
Type   Timestamp   Amount   Price   Fee   Total
Buy   Sun Feb 02 00:53:44   49.925 KDC   0.00007050   0%   0.00351971 BTC
Buy   Sun Feb 02 00:44:58   89.865 KDC   0.00007100   0%   0.00638042 BTC
Buy   Sun Feb 02 00:44:58   9.985 KDC   0.00007100   0%   0.00070894 BTC
Buy   Sat Feb 01 00:01:43   241.17631635 KDC   0.00009150   0%   0.02206763 BTC
Buy   Fri Jan 31 21:50:27   181.72703174 KDC   0.00007501   0%   0.01363134 BTC

most of my coins come from mining.
legendary
My first post on page 2 on this topic. Replyed troughout thread. Have mined when diff was 0.00003. Havent sold a single kdc i mined. Only bought extra.

I dont need to tell ppl how many kdc i have. Don't want them show up begging at my door when kdc hits 0.001 btc and i can buy my porche Smiley

Grin that is also true Smiley

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
I hope you guys are right... but man, when nobody is buying and the price falls to 00004 you wonder if always it's gonna rebound...

no one buying? 4btc buy side, half of that on sell side. Everyone buying now does it bit by bit to get it as cheap as possible. Value now at 7000. I can see this going to 100.000 sat easily. Im counting on mulitplying my investments in klondike at least 10 times.

How many coins do you have now and they you want to show it?

why do people want evidence off what someone else says.... If he got a bunch of k's... he is boss since its kdc... if he's lying... so the fuck be it.. some people do get boners on that kind of shit hahhaaahaha
legendary
I hope you guys are right... but man, when nobody is buying and the price falls to 00004 you wonder if always it's gonna rebound...

no one buying? 4btc buy side, half of that on sell side. Everyone buying now does it bit by bit to get it as cheap as possible. Value now at 7000. I can see this going to 100.000 sat easily. Im counting on mulitplying my investments in klondike at least 10 times.

How many coins do you have now and they you want to show it?

legendary
Who in the hell is mining Saturncoin, they have 3G, they all think it is MOON or what Smiley i will wait a few hours, now mining more KDC, real money Smiley

Right now what's driving down the price is market pessimism. Markets are always overly pessimistic. To be perfectly honest I hope the price comes down even lower. It'll make one hell of a profit when the market becomes motive again.

I still have my KDC, and will continue to hold it. I could have sold it all and moved on, but I am still here, and I still believe it has great potential. There will be much regret when the price starts to climb again.

+1
legendary

Right now what's driving down the price is market pessimism. Markets are always overly pessimistic. To be perfectly honest I hope the price comes down even lower. It'll make one hell of a profit when the market becomes motive again.

I still have my KDC, and will continue to hold it. I could have sold it all and moved on, but I am still here, and I still believe it has great potential. There will be much regret when the price starts to climb again.

It looks like there is no real altcoin that move up and stay up. On cryptsy some of the coins are only moving up with pumps and dumps, for example BQC a few mins ago, always going down, down, down, and then a pump and dump.

KDC will have the same problem when it is trading at Cryptsy but at least we will be at around the same value as CAT.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

legendary
What are your target prices for KDC?

Don't think that KDC will be added to cryptsy this weekend because of the speed problems...

Look at this post : http://klondikefan.com/the-market/

Thanks for this!!! Cryptsy is VERY important also because of the 140,000 users, we will have a lot of investors that can invest in KDC. Those targets are even higher then mine,... anyway i believe $1 is not impossible, when you check MOON,TIPS what they did....
legendary

Activity: 89

Don't think that KDC will be added to cryptsy this weekend because of the speed problems...

Look at this post : http://klondikefan.com/the-market/
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
thank god i noticed in time, back to mining now Smiley hopefully this coming week we get listed on cryptsy. this coin needs to halve already tho and become harder to mine. and we need to make a site to be able to purchase goods with KDC.

You should setup some failover pools. Here's a tutorial by the guy that runs dedicatedpool.com  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjyk05cgRY
Jump to: