Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 331. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
im still mining this coin, but yeah LEAF has taken most of the hash power, once that bubble pops its done. im still holding my KDC for when this coin rises! shouldnt take more than couple more weeks!

couple more DAYS not weeks, cant be mining this forever and then not being able to trade it. What if it never gets anywhere, we need a new exchange within a few days...

That is a good point.... but other coins like TIPS, MOON were just added on cryptsy and those coins are older then our KDC, so it can still be weeks... but indeed when you already have a big amount of coins then you don't need to continue mining, or maybe you need to, as you will mine more coins now then 1 week ago...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
im still mining this coin, but yeah LEAF has taken most of the hash power, once that bubble pops its done. im still holding my KDC for when this coin rises! shouldnt take more than couple more weeks!

couple more DAYS not weeks, cant be mining this forever and then not being able to trade it. What if it never gets anywhere, we need a new exchange within a few days...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Devs update first post with places to sell/buy, swissex and coinswap are the two I can think of right now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Pitty, KDC is crashing, reasons are very issues:

1. People can mine more coins then when hashrate was above 1000Mh/S
2. All altcoins are moving lower look at TIPS, MOON,LOT, EAC,...
3. LEAF is taking all the hashrates.
4. Lake of big exchanges
5. Dev needs to be a little more active in promoting their coins.

6. BUY IT NOW! Smiley
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
.0004...Can I get my BTC in quick enough...

edit: nope  Sad
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Activity: 126
Activity: 126
Activity: 112
Yes donations are looking good!

I haven't heard back from coinedup yet but hopefully they take a serious look at us Smiley Leaf is currently running away with it all at the moment simply because (as far as i can see) they have an imminent block halving occurring - im sensing mass dumps and a stuck diff come halving day Smiley They're talking about implementing kimotos but i doubt they'll have switched in time for the mass move.

Wasn't quick block halving one of the major selling points for this coin? Sure, we won't get stuck in a tree with a high difficulty, but it's funny how you guys poke fun at people getting excited about LEAF diff halving while in this thread, everybody is doing exactly that.

No..

Yeah, not officially, but every page has a couple of posts on how it's gonna skyrocket once the block reward halves.
Activity: 84

I haven't heard back from coinedup yet but hopefully they take a serious look at us Smiley Leaf is currently running away with it all at the moment simply because (as far as i can see) they have an imminent block halving occurring - im sensing mass dumps and a stuck diff come halving day Smiley They're talking about implementing kimotos but i doubt they'll have switched in time for the mass move.

Wasn't quick block halving one of the major selling points for this coin? Sure, we won't get stuck in a tree with a high difficulty, but it's funny how you guys poke fun at people getting excited about LEAF diff halving while in this thread, everybody is doing exactly that.

No..

Activity: 224
Anonymous Donation of 5,000 KDC this morning. Thank You!!!  We are now at 18,611 KDC.  Thats worth 2 btc atm and potentially much more in the future.

Great job by the whole Klondike community.  We need to continue in our effort, so we stay at the top of the Reddit page for Coinedup.

We have 69 comments on the Reddit request for Coinedup so far.  Lets make it 100+  Every vote counts.  Remember, by keeping us visible at the top of their page, we are also advertising to all the miners and crypto investors that visit the site.  Free Advertising!!!!

Add your request to be listed on Coinedup in the meantime and dont forget to upvote so we remain at the top of the page.  These requests really work for Coinedup, Ive seen them add coins based on a large request before with my own eyes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1wn8r2/coinedup_please_add_kdc_to_your_exchange/

Official Klondike Donation Address: LFQc6mCdP4Aa2ZLQwxMeUq4FxUsUGv6Q7g

Balance: 18611.58926253 KDC
Transactions in: 12
Received: 18611.58926253 KDC
Transactions out: 0
Sent: 0 KDC

A 18btc bounty in the near future  Shocked

Nice 18611 KDC Bounty they will accept it for sure

Please do not offer all to coinedup.. If were going for a big ass bounty go for cryptsy or coinex!?

Coinedup almost certainly does take "donations" to be listed or you wouldn't see the likes of OGC on there 2 days after being released.  It might be the only place this bounty will work as coinex and cryptsy don't accept them as far as I'm aware.
Hey guys/dev. I need some help please.

My QT wont sync. I have created the conf file and I currently have 10 active connections (full bar), but nothing happens. I just get 17 hour(s) behind.

Nevermind, I re-downloaded the software and it works now
Activity: 224
Anonymous Donation of 5,000 KDC this morning. Thank You!!!  We are now at 18,611 KDC.  Thats worth 2 btc atm and potentially much more in the future.

Great job by the whole Klondike community.  We need to continue in our effort, so we stay at the top of the Reddit page for Coinedup.

We have 69 comments on the Reddit request for Coinedup so far.  Lets make it 100+  Every vote counts.  Remember, by keeping us visible at the top of their page, we are also advertising to all the miners and crypto investors that visit the site.  Free Advertising!!!!

Add your request to be listed on Coinedup in the meantime and dont forget to upvote so we remain at the top of the page.  These requests really work for Coinedup, Ive seen them add coins based on a large request before with my own eyes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1wn8r2/coinedup_please_add_kdc_to_your_exchange/

I'm pretty sure they don't take bribes.  Whatever name you may call it.

Of course they take that, why will they refuse it when they can get money for the job they do? 

Because they make their money off trade fees and high trade volumes.  This money is tiddlywinks.  They make more money in trading fees in one hour of doge trading.  If you want to be seen as a professional exchange, you don't take bribes to be listed.  As far as I can tell, they've never publically accepted one and I don't see them accepting a "bounty" now.

I'm not saying it's not going to be listed, but this probably isn't going to be the way.
Activity: 84

Please do not offer all to coinedup.. If were going for a big ass bounty go for cryptsy or coinex!?

I'm pretty sure they don't take bribes.  Whatever name you may call it.

Of course they take that, why will they refuse it when they can get money for the job they do? 
Jump to: