Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 332. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine for your life
looks like we are back on track again  Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Where did all the buy orders go on coinmarket.io?
Activity: 224
Anonymous Donation of 5,000 KDC this morning. Thank You!!!  We are now at 18,611 KDC.  Thats worth 2 btc atm and potentially much more in the future.

Great job by the whole Klondike community.  We need to continue in our effort, so we stay at the top of the Reddit page for Coinedup.

We have 69 comments on the Reddit request for Coinedup so far.  Lets make it 100+  Every vote counts.  Remember, by keeping us visible at the top of their page, we are also advertising to all the miners and crypto investors that visit the site.  Free Advertising!!!!

Add your request to be listed on Coinedup in the meantime and dont forget to upvote so we remain at the top of the page.  These requests really work for Coinedup, Ive seen them add coins based on a large request before with my own eyes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1wn8r2/coinedup_please_add_kdc_to_your_exchange/

Official Klondike Donation Address: LFQc6mCdP4Aa2ZLQwxMeUq4FxUsUGv6Q7g

Balance: 18611.58926253 KDC
Transactions in: 12
Received: 18611.58926253 KDC
Transactions out: 0
Sent: 0 KDC

A 18btc bounty in the near future  Shocked

Nice 18611 KDC Bounty they will accept it for sure

I'm pretty sure they don't take bribes.  Whatever name you may call it.
Activity: 308
Anonymous Donation of 5,000 KDC this morning. Thank You!!!  We are now at 18,611 KDC.  Thats worth 2 btc atm and potentially much more in the future.

Great job by the whole Klondike community.  We need to continue in our effort, so we stay at the top of the Reddit page for Coinedup.

We have 69 comments on the Reddit request for Coinedup so far.  Lets make it 100+  Every vote counts.  Remember, by keeping us visible at the top of their page, we are also advertising to all the miners and crypto investors that visit the site.  Free Advertising!!!!

Add your request to be listed on Coinedup in the meantime and dont forget to upvote so we remain at the top of the page.  These requests really work for Coinedup, Ive seen them add coins based on a large request before with my own eyes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1wn8r2/coinedup_please_add_kdc_to_your_exchange/

Nice 18611 KDC Bounty they will accept it for sure
Activity: 238
Woops, I meant - any chance of getting on coinmarketcap.com? It's a great site to track the value of various cryptocurrencies.

They only tend to list coins that are on coinex/coinedup/cryptsy as they use their API. Coinmarket.io don't have an API, it could still be done but i believe the owner said he would want to wait until we are on a more established exchange.

Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks Smiley. Shouldn't be too long then i'd imagine.
Activity: 84
smalltimeminer down?
yes, it is down  Angry

but are we still mining or not? should i switch to other pool?

Most likely you are not as i noticed the net hashrate has dropped quite a bit.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 137
Woops, I meant - any chance of getting on coinmarketcap.com? It's a great site to track the value of various cryptocurrencies.

They only tend to list coins that are on coinex/coinedup/cryptsy as they use their API. Coinmarket.io don't have an API, it could still be done but i believe the owner said he would want to wait until we are on a more established exchange.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250

Keep sending your donations to get listed on major exchange!
Activity: 238

Also, in case any of you missed this, the giveaway is still going - http://www.cryptorun.com/index.php?topic=5.0

There are plenty of spaces still available. 2 KDC each for posting (which could be worth thousands ($) in a few years?).
Activity: 112

Yes donations are looking good!

I haven't heard back from coinedup yet but hopefully they take a serious look at us Smiley Leaf is currently running away with it all at the moment simply because (as far as i can see) they have an imminent block halving occurring - im sensing mass dumps and a stuck diff come halving day Smiley They're talking about implementing kimotos but i doubt they'll have switched in time for the mass move.
Activity: 364

Activity: 89
hello, i have 450 KDC what is their value ? i want to sell them for LTC or BTC add me on skype if you are interested jacobhee69

http://klondikefan.com/the-market/
Activity: 308
hello, i have 450 KDC what is their value ? i want to sell them for LTC or BTC add me on skype if you are interested jacobhee69

Dont sell them, Hold! Klondikecoin will go to the moon
Activity: 196
Activity: 98
Lol I am trying for days to get orders filled between 600 and 850. Impossible
Impossible is Nothing
Thing is, I think we all need to start trading at coinmarket. Buying/selling doesn't matter, but we need that volume to increase. Pref we need 25% selling and 75% buying so that the prices will rise. Without a high volume we won't get on cryptsy, this is the negative effect of everyone holding...

Currently all the speculators volume goes to Leaf (374 BTC on Coinmarket) before Leaf the volume was evenly spread across DGB USDE and KDC (although with totals way lower than Leaf). So in that regard, we just have to wait until everyone start cashing out from that coin. I have seen it occur with the doge pump, when the dumping started every other major altcoin was boosted and stayed that way ever since.

That said, it is true that we need more loyal followers (loyal follower=will mine and not sell until a certain price target is reached). I think that most of crypto community is not aware of the rarity of KDC, as it is not reflected in the current price. now, either we wait till it does (eventually with the imminent block halving and coin dispersal by dumpers, about a month from now) or, we actively advertise the rarity features of KDC, bringing more ppl in the coming weeks, BEFORE the block halving.

KDC is hard to mine, and it will be harder in the near future. ppl need to know that. Let's get them on that wagon.
Activity: 196
Thing is, I think we all need to start trading at coinmarket. Buying/selling doesn't matter, but we need that volume to increase. Pref we need 25% selling and 75% buying so that the prices will rise. Without a high volume we won't get on cryptsy, this is the negative effect of everyone holding...

Sure Lets all put our holdings at 2-3 $ a coin and the volume will rise, that is the lowest price I will sell them for Smiley
Jump to: