Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 345. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I have been sick waiting til coinwarz and coinmarketcap add our beloved coin. While you guys lamenting about actual price, I have done a website to attract miners.

Have a look, more coins will be added latest tomorrow:

http://altcoinstats.com/

It looks simple, but it was a lot of work for a guy with low php/webdesign skills ... took me the last 3 days. If there are any errors, plz let me know.

Had not time to follow the thread the last days.
Looks very nice.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have been sick waiting til coinwarz and coinmarketcap to add our beloved coin. While you guys lamenting about actual price, I have done a website to attract miners.

Have a look, more coins will be added latest tomorrow:

http://altcoinstats.com/

It looks simple, but it was a lot of work for a guy with low php/webdesign skills ... took me the last 3 days. If there are any errors, plz let me know.

Had no time to follow the thread the last days.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
62 DAYS LEFT FOR HALVERING!!!

Did you notice the jump in LEAF just a few days before halvering? We need to be trading on cryptsy then, so that our coin can double in price Smiley
if it gets added on cryptsy the prices should reach that $1/each based on current total mined coins. It reached already $0.35/each on Coinmarketio before taking a dump.
Activity: 189
smalltimeminer locked my account and i dont receive their passwortreset emails. i also can not go on the contact page, error: "Contactform is disabled for guests."   Can someone help me ?
I had to make a second account and email them with that one
Activity: 168
smalltimeminer locked my account and i dont receive their passwortreset emails. i also can not go on the contact page, error: "Contactform is disabled for guests."   Can someone help me ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
62 DAYS LEFT FOR HALVERING!!!

Did you notice the jump in LEAF just a few days before halvering? We need to be trading on cryptsy then, so that our coin can double in price Smiley
legendary
Ye lol too many dumpers and panic sellers but im pretty sure that this coin will rise

The rise will start tomorrow.

I would be surprised if BigVern doesnt add new coins for this weekend but I am kinda unsure if KDC will be in this batch, we'll see.

Still holding my 8k coins Cheesy

BigVern is mining CASHcoin Cheesy so that is what i did too... but now that KDC has fallen like crazy i have start mining KDC again..
legendary
Activity: 1274
yeah, i predict monday a slow rise then tuesday
Activity: 70
Ye lol too many dumpers and panic sellers but im pretty sure that this coin will rise

rise wont start on a FRIDAY, usually the dumps start on weekends, all trading slows down on weekends..
Activity: 196

I would be surprised if BigVern doesnt add new coins for this weekend but I am kinda unsure if KDC will be in this batch, we'll see.

Still holding my 8k coins Cheesy
Activity: 224

legendary
What' the value of the KDC at this moment?

to da earth's core..

Be happy! It's not at 0.00002 as yesterday...

What? Was KDC trading at 0.00002 yesterday? Dammit i miss that one Sad
Activity: 102

to da earth's core..

Be happy! It's not at 0.00002 as yesterday...
Activity: 980
yeah i really dont understand why cryptsy still hasnt listed this coin on the exchange, its been 2-3 weeks already and a lot of ppl have voted. kinda makes me wonder... this coin wont flat line since its got a good dev team behind it, but it sure is coming close. dumb holders are selling left and right rather than just holding, if they held there coins the demand would rise rather than decrease.
we had a lot of "SO CALLED" holders claiming they will hold till .001 those i bet where tho first chickens to GO and DUMP there GOLD, those i hope soon enough will be the ones talking about how much they would have had if they didnt sell.. its a cycle that keeps on repeating over and over on every alt coin, all you have to do is read the other threads.

Not true with me...I am still holding!
Activity: 238
Activity: 308
Activity: 574
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
Activity: 70
yeah i really dont understand why cryptsy still hasnt listed this coin on the exchange, its been 2-3 weeks already and a lot of ppl have voted. kinda makes me wonder... this coin wont flat line since its got a good dev team behind it, but it sure is coming close. dumb holders are selling left and right rather than just holding, if they held there coins the demand would rise rather than decrease.
we had a lot of "SO CALLED" holders claiming they will hold till .001 those i bet where tho first chickens to GO and DUMP there GOLD, those i hope soon enough will be the ones talking about how much they would have had if they didnt sell.. its a cycle that keeps on repeating over and over on every alt coin, all you have to do is read the other threads.
Activity: 89
I will be laughing at the people who sold at this price when we hit a big exchange  Grin

yea but actually they are laughing about us waiting for an big exchange  Cry

how can starcoin a 30 pages thread get into cryptsy but a 220 page thread doesn't ?

cryptsy is so rigged.. no metiscoin,no kdc, no dgb, no usd-e  but elephantcoin yes thats on cryptsy!   Toroooo

Starcoin launch in July ... and it's the second time it's on Crypsty (It was suppress but back now)
Activity: 238
I will be laughing at the people who sold at this price when we hit a big exchange  Grin

yea but actually they are laughing about us waiting for an big exchange  Cry

how can starcoin a 30 pages thread get into cryptsy but a 220 page thread doesn't ?

cryptsy is so rigged.. no metiscoin,no kdc, no dgb, no usd-e  but elephantcoin yes thats on cryptsy!   Toroooo
Jump to: